1.I&don't&like&him.He's&
an&old&woman
A.老女人 B.女人气的男人 C.喜欢啰嗦的人
2.The&students&give&the&teacher&
a&big&hand
A.一巴掌&&&& B.热烈鼓掌 C.帮一个大忙
&all&day&long.I'm&very&tired.
A.跑来跑去 B.忙忙碌碌 C.到处旅游
1.C& 2.B& 3.B连词成句1 the Nobel Prize excitied te hearing Mo Yan got we felt news that all2 with there a something may computer one wrong new you is this ues 3 quiet was it night everything late village was in the at end 4 sightseeing lie some to I on the bu_百度作业帮
连词成句1 the Nobel Prize excitied te hearing Mo Yan got we felt news that all2 with there a something may computer one wrong new you is this ues 3 quiet was it night everything late village was in the at end 4 sightseeing lie some to I on the bu
连词成句1 the Nobel Prize excitied te hearing Mo Yan got we felt news that all2 with there a something may computer one wrong new you is this ues 3 quiet was it night everything late village was in the at end 4 sightseeing lie some to I on the but to go like prefer beach people 5 passes Dina he to Europe if go the exams will6 tie the please your attend you meeting when tie 7 picnic are have weekend planning to a this they 8 in there to be two are cinemas my two hometown in years going
we all felt excited hearing the news that MoYan got the nobel prize 2.there is something wrong with this
computer ,you may use a new one 3.it was at
late night
,everything was quiet in the end .4.i like to go sightseeing but people prefer to lie on the beach5.if dina passes the exams he will go to Europe.6.When you attend the meeting please wear the tie 7.they are planning to have a picnic this weekend 8.there is going to be two cinemas in my hometown in years .1.I am now safe back home in beijing .thanks 2 very much for all the kindness you show me during 3.my study .I hope someing is fine with you there.4.Now i wonder if you could do us a favour.Te monment 5 .after i came back ,i realized that had left my_百度作业帮
1.I am now safe back home in beijing .thanks 2 very much for all the kindness you show me during 3.my study .I hope someing is fine with you there.4.Now i wonder if you could do us a favour.Te monment 5 .after i came back ,i realized that had left my
1.I am now safe back home in beijing .thanks 2 very much for all the kindness you show me during 3.my study .I hope someing is fine with you there.4.Now i wonder if you could do us a favour.Te monment 5 .after i came back ,i realized that had left my english 6.dictionary at your place .it is precious gift in my.
1.I am back home in Beijing and safe.You are very kind and I had a great time studying there with you.I really appreciate that.I hope everything goes well for you.Now I want to ask you to do me a favor.I left my English dictionary at your place and it's a precious gift of mine.1.Did your father take you there?为什么不用“take you to there”?2.(D)_____did you visit?A.What others places B.What elseC.Where else places D.Where else为什么选D而不选其它选项,理由是什么?3.(B)——I knocked over my te_百度作业帮
1.Did your father take you there?为什么不用“take you to there”?2.(D)_____did you visit?A.What others places B.What elseC.Where else places D.Where else为什么选D而不选其它选项,理由是什么?3.(B)——I knocked over my te
1.Did your father take you there?为什么不用“take you to there”?2.(D)_____did you visit?A.What others places B.What elseC.Where else places D.Where else为什么选D而不选其它选项,理由是什么?3.(B)——I knocked over my teacup.It went over _____keyboard.——You shouldn't put drinks near _____computer.A./ B.a C.a;the D.a;a为什么选B而不选其它选项?4.(C)There is _____water in the bottle.There is _____ left.A.no B.none C.none D.no为什么选C而不选其他选项,理由是什么?No和None的用法与区别又是什么?先就问这么多了,回答的时候标上序号!
1there是地点副词,前面不可以加介词

我要回帖

更多关于 狗带是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐