mike likes music very much _since____a very young age
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码五年级英语下册复习试题
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
五年级英语下册复习试题
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
五年级英语下册复习试题
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5B Unit 1&& A new term&& 小练习一 词汇互译1.& 一门有趣的学科__________________________2.每个星期天________________3.& 在一周内________________4.& 一节美术课________________________ 5. 在周一上午____________________ 6. 在上午____________________7.从周二到周五___________________________ 8.& 学习英语_________________9. 让我想想_______________10. 第一堂课__________________11.上一堂英语课______________12. 在钟附近的那个医生________________________________13.tell me at once _________________________二 选择 &(&&&& )1.& Which day is the first day of a week? It’s _______.&& A. Monday&& B. Sunday&& C. Saturday&(&&&& )2.& This is _________ first lesson ________the new term.& A.& the, for&& B.& the, of&& C.& /, of&(&&&& )3.& _________subject do you like? I like Art.&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.& Why&& B.& How&& C.& What&(&&&& )4.& Do your parents go to work ______ Saturdays and Sundays?&&& A.& on&&& B.& in&&& C.& at&(&&&& )5.& What lessons do you have ________ the afternoon?&&&&&&&& A.& on&&&& B.& in&&& C.& at&(&&&& )6.& How many Art lessons do you have a week? _____&& A.& There are three.& B. We have three&(&&&& )7.& ――Where are Miss Li and her students ________ an Art lessons? In that Art room? ―― Yes.&&&&&&&&&&&& A.& have&&&&& B.& has&&&& C.& having&&& D.& having&(&&&& )8.& What’s ________plus eight? It’s eleven.&&&&&&&&& A.& three&& B.& eight&& C.& nineteen三 根据上下文意思,写出合适的单词 (包括首字母)&1.& Usually students don’t have these lessons in the classroom with their teacher. They often run, they often play ball games in the playground. This is a ___________lesson2.& “ Boys and girl, look at the flowers in the vase on the teacher’s desk. Please draw them on your paper. ”――This is an _______ lesson.3.& Usually the students don’t speak Chinese in this subject. The students often say “ABC…” and they often do some reading and copying ――This is an ________lesson. 4.& This is an interesting subject. Many students like it very much. They can do some experiment. They can make a lot of things. Sometimes they study the sun and the moon. This is a _____________lesson.5.& The teacher is playing the piano. Her students are singing. This is a ___________lesson. 6.& I like computer studies. It’s very i_____________. I can play computer games and surf the Internet(浏览网页).7.& Do you have a new s_________ this term? Yes, computer studies. I like it very much.8.& ――Today is _____________. What day is it tomorrow? ――It’s Saturday. ――Yes, you can be free. 9.& There are s__________ days in a week. _____________ is the last(最后的)day.10. Yang Ling likes s____________ and d______________ very much, so she likes Music lessons.四 句型转换1. I like Art very much. (划线提问)___________________________________2. We have 2 English lessons on Thursday afternoon. (划线提问)___________________________________3. We have 5 English lessons a week. (划线提问) ___________________________________4. We have PE lessons on Friday. (一般疑问句)___________________________________________5. It’s Sunday today. (划线提问) _______________________________________6. Twelve minus ten is two. (划线提问)______________________________________7. The hot coffee near the clock is for the doctor. (划线提问) ______________________________________8. My Art teacher is Miss Chen. (划线提问) ____________________________________________9. There are seven days in a week.(划线提问)____________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
5B Unit 2& 小练习一 词组互译 给我们打电话____________早饭过后________________缺席____________和…通话_________________呆在家里_____________________在床里面_____________________严重的咳嗽____________________变得好多了__________________ 觉得冷______________________给你带些水果____________________多休息______________________还有别的吗?_________________发高烧_______________________去看医生___________________本周________________________为我带些水果_____________________take a lot of medicine____________Wrong number!______________choose one to call_________________二 按要求写词1.& tooth& (复数)_____________ 2.& speak (近义词)_____________ 3.& wrong ( 反义词)__________4.& hear&& (同音词)_____________ 5.& she (宾格)_______________&& 6.& like (近义词)____________7.& we&& (宾格)________________ 8.& high (同义词)_____________& 9.& number (缩写词)_________三 (&& )& 1. ――___________is that speaking?――This is Jane speaking.& A.& What&& B. Who& C.& May(&& )& 2. ――___________wrong with you? ――I’ve got a headache.& A.& Who’s& B. What& C. What’s(&& )& 3. What’s wrong with ________? He’s got a cough.&& A.& he&& B.& his&& C.& him(&& )& 4. Helen is not ________school.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.& at&&& B.& in&& C.&& for(&& )& 5. Don’t worry. Let me ________ you.&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.& helping& B.& to help&& C. help(&& )& 6. I’ve got _________ earache.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.&& a&&& B.& the&& C.& an(&& )& 7. My father ________ a bad cough.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. have got&& B.& has got&& C. had got(&& )& 8. ________ is he late for school? Sorry, I don’t know.&&&& A.& Whose&& B.& Who&& C.& Why(&& )& 9. My mother is ill. She _________some medicine now.&&& A.& take&& B.& is taking&& C. to take(&& ) 10. If you are ill, you should call _________&&&&&&&&&&& A.& 110&&& B.& 121&& C. 120(&& ) 11. ――I’ve got a fever. ――__________& A.& I’m sorry to hear that.& B. Great!& C. Thank you.(&& ) 12. How is your grandfather? __________& . A.& He’s very well&&& B.& He’s good to me.&&& C.& He’s happy.四 首字母&1.& I’ve got a bad s__________. Perhaps I have eaten(吃了) something bad.&2.& ――Mum. I’m ill. I want to tell Miss Li I can’t go to school tomorrow.――It’s very late. I think you can c__________ her tomorrow. 3.&I don’t want to s_________ at home today. I want to go to the park with my friend.4.&Miss Li is ill at home now. I h_________ she can come back to school soon.5.&It’s 18 o’clock now. But Mr Green is s__________ working at school.6.&I’m thirsty. Can you g ________some water for me?7.&――I feel so tired. ――Yes, you n_________ a lot of rest now.& 8.&I’m free this Sunday a__________. S _______we go and p________ f_________?9.&Why is she a__________? Because she’s got a bad cough.10.&I’m not free this morning. Can you call me a_________ lunch? 五 句型转换&1.& I’ve got a cold. (划线提问)_______________________________&2.& I’ve got a bad cough. (将主语I 换成She) _____________________________&3.& What’s wrong with you? (同义句)________________________________&4.& I feel cold. (划线提问) ___________________________________&5.& I feel hot. (改一般疑问句, 并作否定回答)_____________________________________&6.& It’s Tuesday today. (改一般疑问句)_____________________________________&5B& Unit 3&&& 小练习一、词组互译收集邮票_____________________一张动物邮票_______________________每周___________________种出美丽的花____________________谱写音乐____________________画画_______________________把你的书给我看下_______________________________把它们展示给我们看下___________________给我妈妈做衣服________________________ 给树和花浇水_________________________相同的爱好__________________两艘轮船___________________________我的叔叔阿姨______________听音乐____________________打篮球_______________ an interesting hobby_____________________ a new photo of my family______________二、选择(&&& )& 1& The girls like ___________very much.&&&&& A.& dance&&& B.& danceing&&& C.& dancing. (&&& )& 2& I ___ taking photos. My brother ____ playing football.& A. like, likes& B. like, like C. likes, like(&&& )& 3& My father and mother _________ going shopping.&& A.& likes&&& B.& is&& C.& like(&&& )& 4 _______ your parents________ reading books?& A.& Is…. like& B.& Do….like& C.& Does…like(&&& )& 5 Jim likes watching TV, but her sister Ann ________& A.& don’t&&& B.& can’t&&& C.& doesn’t.(&&& )& 6 ――Do you have any ________? ――Yes, I do.&&& A.& hobby&& B.& hobbies&&& C.& hobbys(&&& )& 7 _______ your mother have any hobbies?&&&& A.& Do&&& B.& Is&&& C.& Does(&&& )& 8 Show _______your photos, OK?&&&& A.&& them&&& B.& we&&& C.& he(&&& )& 9 _______ are brother and sisters.&&&&& A.& I and Jim&& B.& Jim and me&& C. Jim and I(&&& ) 10 Tom’s hobby is _______________.& A.& taking photos&&& B.& take photos.& C.& takes photos(&&& ) 11 Do your father and mother have ________ hobby?&& A.& same&& B.& the same& C. some(&&& ) 12 ______ you watching TV now ?& Yes, I am.&&&&& A.& Do&& B.& Are&& C.& Does(&&& ) 13& Jim’s mother ________many stamps.&&&& A.& have&&& B.& has&&& C.& is(&&& ) 14&& ――Show me your flowers, please.――_______ A. Yes, I do& B. No, thanks. C. Here they are.&三、首字母填空1.& I like taking ________ photos, what about you?2.& This model ship is so nice, can you teach me how to m________ it?3.& Many old people like d _________ tea and g rowing________ flowers.4.& My mother likes cooking_________. She always(总是) stays in the kitchen.5.& I usually do my homework on Saturday afternoon. But sometimes_________ I play football with my friends.6.& Ben is in Class 1, Grade 4.& Jack is in Class 1, Grade 4, too. They are in the same_________ class. They are classmates____________.四、用所给词的适当形式填空1.& I like_______ (like) going shopping on Sunday.&& 2.& Jim’s father ________ (like) watching TV in the evening.& 3.& My parents ________ (like) _________(dance) very much.& 4.& Miss doesn’t like_________(not like) going shopping. 5.& Does______ your mother ______ (like) making clothes?&& No, she doesn’t. She ______(like) listening.6.& ______Mike _____ (like) playing football? ――Yes, he ______. Look! He ________(play) football there.7.& What ________ Helen ________ (like) doing?&& She _______ (like) cooking.8.& What is your brother doing? _____ he _______( sleep) now? Yes, he ______. 9.& _____Liu Tao ________ (water) the flowers every day? Sometimes he ______, sometimes he _____(not).10.& ________ you and your father ________ (have) the same hobby? Yes, we ________.11.& _______ he _______ (have) any stamps? Yes, he ___________. He _____ (have) many stamps.12.& What ________your mother ________(have)? She ________( have) some fruit.13.& Roy’s hobby is _______ ( play) computer games. But he usually _______(play) it on only(仅仅) Sunday.14.& Ben can _________ (play) the guitar. He often ______(play) the guitar after school. Look! He is playing_____ (play) the guitar over there now.
Unit 4 An English Friend一、英汉互译1. 浏览因特网 ____________________& 2. 很忙 ____________________3. 在晚上____________________&&& 4. 在星期天 ____________________5. 居住在南京____________________& 6. 踢足球____________________7. 一个小镇 ____________________&& 8. 跑得快 ____________________9. 他的英国朋友 ____________________ 10. 写一封电子邮件给我_______________11. play table tennis ____________________& 12. after school ____________________13. study Chinese ____________________&&& 14. near London ____________________&&&&& 三、用所给词的适当形式填空1. Mike can’t jump _______ (high), but he can run _______ (fast).2. Please speak _______ (loud).3. She and her classmates dance beautiful_______ (beautiful).4. Nancy is walking careful_______ (careful).5. Helen is ________ (sit) quiet_______ (quiet) on the grass.四、根据中文提示完成句子1. 你是在浏览因特网吗?不,我是在发电子邮件给我的美国朋友。Are you _______the Internet? No, I am __________ an_________ _______ my American friend.2. 他们是在同一所学校吗?______ they in _______ _______ _______?3. 南希想和海伦一起去跳舞。Nancy _______ to _______ ______ Helen.4. 你在学校学习什么科目?学英语、语文、数学和社会。What _______ do you _______ at school?& I have _______、_______、Maths and Social Science.5. 他们从周一到周五上学。They _______ _______ _______ from _______ to _______ .6. 这位小女孩通常在星期六拉小提琴。The girl usually_______& _________violin on ___________.7. 许多人喜欢在晚上看电视。Many people _______ _______ _______ in the evening.五、按要求改写句子1. They like cooking.(改为否定句)& They ________& _________ cooking. 2. He has seven lessons every day. (改为一般疑问句)& _________ he ____________ seven lessons every day?3. David’s sister likes playing table tennis.(改为否定句)David’s sister________ ________ playing table tennis.4. I feel cold now. (对画线部分提问) ____________ ____________ you feel now?5. Nancy usually grows flowers on Sundays. (对画线部分提问)& What ______ Nancy usually _________ on Sundays?6. I have some hobbies.(用he代替I改写句子)He ______ some hobbies.7. I think this flower stamp is very beautiful.(改为复数句)I think _______flower __________ __________ very beautiful.8. Nancy wants to watch TV. (就划线部分提问)What ______ Nancy _____ to do?六、找出句中的一处错误并改正( B ) 1. Helen is writing an e-mail for her friend.&&&&&& __________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&& B&&& C( c ) 2. Mike wants to play table tennis for Jim.&&&&&&&&&& _________________&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&& C(B& ) 3. What does he usually does on Sunday?&&&&&&&&&& __________________&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&& C( B ) 4. We don’t likes PE.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& __________________&&&&&&&&& A&&& B& C( B ) 5. Helen go to school from Monday to Friday.&&&&&&&& _________________&&&&&& A&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&& C
期 中 测 试 一、英汉互译1. 高烧 ____________________&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 一位有趣的老师 __________________3. 这个学期 ____________________&&&&&&&&& 4. 从周一到周五___________________5. 寻找 ____________________&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6. 觉得病了___________________7. 给花浇水 ____________________&&&&&&&&& 8. 每天___________________9. 跑得快 ____________________&&&&&& & 10. 忙碌的一天 ___________________11. walk carefully ____________________&&&&& 12. do housework ___________________13.surf the Internet ___________________&&&&& 14. make a telephone call__________________15.look after your son ____________________&& 16. listen carefully ___________________17. have an English lesson ___________________ 18. the same hobby ___________________19. in the computer room ____________________ 20. play on the swings __________________二、单项选择(& ) 1. ______ lesson of the new term is a Chinese lesson.A. The two&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. First&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. The second(& ) 2. I usually ______ some magazines after supper, my brother usually ______ TV.A. read, watches&&&&&&&&& &B. am reading, is watching&C. reads, watch(& ) 3. Do they ______?A. like reading&&&&&&&&&&& &B. liking reading&&&C. likes read?(& ) 4. Look at him. He doesn’t feel well.&& ______.A. He like dancing&& &&B. He is not hungry&&&C. He has got a headache(& ) 5. Sorry! I can’t hear, please ______.A. dance beautifully&&&B. jump high&&&&C. speak loudly(& ) 6. We go to school ______ Monday ______ Friday.A. to…to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. from…and&&&&C. from…to(& ) 7. We have four English lessons ______ a week. www .Xkb1 .coMA. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. on&&&&&C. /(& ) 8. What’s thirteen ______ six? It’s seven.A. plus&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. minus&&&&&C. times(& ) 9. Are you take ______ medicine?A. some&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. any&&&&&C. many(& ) 10. May I speak to Jane? Yes, ______.A. I’m Jane&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. This is Jane&&&&C. this is Jane speaking(& ) 11. ______ Ben and Tom the same age?A. Do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Have&&&&&C. Are(& ) 12. My hobby is ______ basketball.A. play&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. plays&&&&&C. playing(& ) 13. Uncle Wang usually ______ to work on foot.A. go&&&&&B. goes&&&&&C. is going(& ) 14. Let’s go and ______.A. play basketball&&&B. playing basketball&&C. to play basketball.(& ) 15. I want to fly a kite. Do you want to ______ me?A. fly &&&&&&& B. enjoy&&&&&C. join三、用所给词的适当形式填空1. Her hobby is _______ (go) shopping.2. I love _______ (they) very much.3. Mike usually _______ (play ) football after class. Now he _______ ( play) it over there.4. The _______ (girl) name is Mary.5. My father _______ food at home on Sundays. He likes _______. ( cook )6. That young woman is _______. She can dance _______. (beautiful)7. Sometimes she doesn’t play with _______ (I).8. How many _______ (lesson) do you _______ (have) in the morning?9. He’s ill. I’ll get some _______ (fruit) for her. 10. This is Helen _______ (speak). 11. How _______ you? I _______ fine. Thank you. (be)12. I want _______ (go) home after school.13. _______ (not write) on the wall.14. Let’s _______ (go) and _______ (play) basketball.15. Shall we _______ (clean) the classroom now. 四、按要求改写句子1. My mother watches TV every day. (改为否定句) ____________________________________2. Can you get a hamburger for me? (作肯定回答)____________________________________3. He plays well. (改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)____________________________________4. I usually grow flowers on Sundays. (就划线部分提问)____________________________________5. I feel cold now. (就划线部分提问)____________________________________6. I like this big stamp. (用Nancy替换I)____________________________________五、找出句中的一处错误并改正 (& ) 1. I want to go swim. &&&&&&& &&__________________A&& B&&& C(& ) 2. She speak English, too.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&__________________A&&& B&& C(& ) 3. Sam goes to school by foot.&&&&&& &__________________A&&& B&&&& C(& ) 4. Does she goes home by bus.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&__________________A&&&&&&& B&&&&& C(& ) 5. Would you like to go and me?&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&__________________A&&&&&&&& B&&&& C(& ) 6. What lesson do you have in the afternoon?&&&__________________A&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&& C(& ) 7. This is Nancy speak.& &&&&&&&&&&& __________________A&&& B&&& C(& ) 8. Does he have any hobbys? &&&&&__________________&&&&&& A&&&&& B&&&& C六、完形填空&&& Kate ___1___ a happy family. She lives in London ___2___ her parents. She ___3___a school girl. Today is Kate’s birthday and she’s fifteen years old. Her father is ___4___teacher. He works in a school. His students think he is a good teacher. ___5___mother is a nurse. She is a very good nurse. Kate has a brother ___6___a sister, and they study ___7___China. Her brother speaks Chinese very well and has many friends there. Her sister ___8___Chinese very hard and she wants ___9___a teacher ___10___Chinese in their country.(& ) 1. A. have&&&&B. haves&&&C. has(& ) 2. A. with&&&&&&&&& &B. of&&&&&&&&&&& C. and(& ) 3. A. be&&&&&&&&&&& &B. am&&&C. is(& ) 4. A. the&&&&&&&&&& &B. a&&&&C. an(& ) 5. A. She&&&&&&&&& &B. Her&&&C. Hers(& ) 6. A. and&&&&&&&&& &B. or&&&C. but(& ) 7. A. on&&&&&&&&&& &B. in&&&&C. at(& ) 8. A. study&&&&&&& &B. studys&&&C. studies(& ) 9. A. be&&&&&&&&&& &B. is&&&&&&&&&&& C. to be(& ) 10. A. of&&&&&&&&& &B. for&&&&&&&&&& C. in
5B Unit 6 小练习一、词组互译上一堂体育课_____________________照着命令做_____________________仔细听___________________ 把你的手放膝盖___________________________仰躺____________________提起你的左手臂_________________左右转转两次_________________________________用你的右手碰你的左膝盖____________________________ 做些运动 __________________用你的右膝盖碰你的左手_____________________& bend down _________________把这个鸡蛋放在你的手指上___________________________ 向我出示你的双手__________________________If you want to be health _________________________二、选择(&& ) 1. ______________ me your hands please.&&&&&&&&& A.& Touch&& B.& Show&& C.& Put(&& ) 2. Put your hands on your head and ______left and right.&&& A. Touch&& B.& Put&&& C.& turn&&& (&& ) 3. Touch _______ left shoulder, please.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.& your&&&& B.& you&&& C.& yours(&& ) 4. The students ____________an Art lesson.&&&&&&&& A.& have&&&& B.& are have&& C.& are having(&& ) 5. This boy is trying ________ his fingers on his feet.&& A.& put&&& B.& to putting&& C.& to put(&& )6. Turn your head to the left, and then turn _____ to the right.&&& A.& them&&& B.& it&&& C.& they(&& )7. ______ your head _______ your right hand.&&&&& A.& Put…on& B.& Touch….with& C. Show… to(&& )8. _____your right arm and put it on your classmate’s shoulder.&& A.& Put&&& B.& Touch& C. Lift up(&& )8. Jump __________ seven times&&&&&&&&&& A.& up and on&&& B.& on and down& C. up and down(&& )9. It is a PE lesson. The PE teacher is _______ orders to his students.&& A. follow& B. give& C. giving(&& )10. Mike usually _______morning exercise every day.&&& A.& do&&&& B.& does&&& C.& is doing(&& )11. My father likes _____. He often ____ on Sundays.&& A. running…run& B. run…runs& C. running….runs(&& )12. _______ you feel tired?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.& Are&&&& B.& Does&&& C.& Do(&& )13. Everybody _________here now.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.& are&&& B.& is&&& C.& does三、按所给词的适当形式填空1.&――Can you _________(touch) your toes with your fingers? ――Yes, I can.2.&――________(lift) up your left arm, please.___________(not lift) up your right arm. ――OK.3.&Look! Mike _________(jump) over there. He _________(jump) high. But his sister Helen& ________(not).4.&The students are in the playground. They& _________(have) a PE lessons now.5.&________ you tired? (be) Yes, I am.&&&& 6 _____ you ______(feel) tired? Yes, we_______.四、填入正确的身体部位名称1.&There are so many beautiful kites in the sky. I can see them with my _________.2.&We use our ________to listen to music.&& 3. He has two long _________, so he walks very fast. 4.&The ______of Chinese is black. You can see it on everyone’s __head_______.5.& “Put up your _________ and answer(回答) my questions(问题),” the teacher says.6.& We play the piano with our __________.&& 7.& My ________ are very big. So I need big shoes.五、首字母填空1.& Excuse me. Can you p_________ your hands on that dog’s head? Oh, no. 2.& Can you play table tennis w________ your left hand?3.& Please don’t t_______it. It’s not a cat. It’s a baby tiger.
5B Unit 7& 小练习一、英汉互译值日_________________& 快点___________________看一场足球赛_____________________六点五十________________五点一刻_________________& 真的忙______________ 加入我们____________________在夜晚__________________打扫图书馆__________________骑自行车____________________在早上八点钟______________________________准备吃午饭____________________________& 开始上课______________________二、选择&& (&&& )& 1.& The old woman likes watching TV. She often watches TV ________ morning _________evening.&&&&&&&&&&& A.& from…on&&& B.& on….and&&& C.& from…to(&&& )& 2.& _________they ready for breakfast?&&&&& A.& Do&& B.& Are&& C.& Is(&&& )& 3.& My mother is brushing _________teeth.&&& A.& /&& B.& one’s&& C.& her(&&& )& 4.& There’s no time ________ breakfast.&&&& A.& for&&& B.& to&&& C.& with(&&& )& 5.& It is raining(下雨). Please take an umbrella _______ you.&&& A.& for&& B.& to&& C.& with(&&& )& 6.& Is it time _________have lunch? No, it’s half past nine.& A.& for&& B. to& C.& at(&&& )& 7.& There’s a basketball game after school. Shall we go and _______it? A.& look& B. see& C. watch(&&& )& 8.& We want ________cards with you. Do you want to join us? A.& play&& B. to play& C. playing&(&&& ) 9.& Mike and I _________ a busy day today.&&&&& A.& are&&& B.& have&& C.& has&(&&& )10.& There _______any bread in the fridge.&&& A.& is&&& B.& aren’t&& C.& isn’t(&&& ) 11.& The boy needs ___________ the classroom after school.&& A. to clean&& B.& clean& C. cleans(&&& )12.& I’m very tired. I __________ want to have a rest.&&& A. quick& B. don’t& C. need& D. really(&&& )13.& A quarter to eight means(意思是)_____& A. eight fifteen& B. seven fifteen& C. seven forty-five三、按所给词的适当形式填空1.& _______ (be) you busy? Yes, I’m very busy?& 2. I have no time to _________( have) breakfast at home.3.& Where’s David? He___________(brush) his teeth in the bathroom now.4.& _____(be)Mike and I on duty today? Yes, you are. 5. You’re late again. Don’t ______late again, OK?& (be)6. Peter usually gets up very late. So usually he___________(not have) breakfast at home. He often _______(have) it at school.& 7.& _________ Sam usually ___________(get) up at six? No, he ________(get) up at seven.8.& _________(go) to bed, Sam. It’s eleven now.9.& ________he _want_______(want) to watch TV? Yes, he _does_______.
五年级英语第八单元练习一、翻译下列词组。1.在周末&&&&&&&&&&&&& _____2去爬山&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.向…学习&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.谈论&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & 5.做家务&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.上网&&&&&&&&&&& _____7.捉昆虫&&&&&&&&&&&&& &8.put them in bottles ___________________9.glow at night&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&10.of course&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 二、选择正确的答案,将其序号填入括号内。&(&&& )1. The boys are catching insects. Let ______ go and join _______.&&&& A. them&&&B. them&&&&C. him(&&& )2. There&&&&& some birds in the tree. They&&&&& red feet.A. have  &&B. has&    &&C. have(&&& )3. My parents and I often go to the cinema&&&&&& Sunday afternoon&&&& A. on&&& &&&&B. in&&& &&&&C. at(&&& )4. What time do you go to school? __________ about 7: 30.A. On&&&&&&&& &&B. In&&&&&&&&& &&C. At(&&& )5. ___________ your father _________ the trees now?& A. Is; watering&&& &&B. D water&&&&& &C. water(&&& )6. What’s the cat’s name? ___________ name is Kitty.A. It&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. It’s&&&&&&&&&&& &&C. Its(&&& )7. __________ sister is __________ English teacher.A. We; it&&&&&&&& &B. Y my&&&&&&& &C. O we(&&& )8. My hobby is ___________ football.A. play&&&&&&&&&& &B. to playing&&&&&& &&C. playing(&&& )9. Who’s _______ insects in the park?&&&& A. catch&&&&B. catching&&&&C. catches(&&& )10. Mary and I ______ good friends.A. do&&&&&&&&& &&B. are&&&&&&&& &&&C. am三、按要求完成下列各句。1. She likes cooking. She likes growing& flowers.(将两句合并成一句)She& likes&&&&&&& cooking and&&&&&&&& growing flowers。&&&&&& 2. He lives in a town near London.(对划线部分提问)& Where&&&&&&&&& does&&&&&&&&&& he live?3. He does his homework every day. (把every day 改为now 改写句子)& He _is___________ __doing___________ his homework now.& 4. clothes, rooms, the, the, and, Nancy, cleans, washes, often(连词成句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .四、根据所给汉语用英语完成下列句子。1. Jim的父亲是一位老师。他在一所小学里教英语。Jim’s father is a&&&& _____. He _&&&&&&&&&& English in a primary school.2. ― 你母亲是怎样度周末的?― 她通常在家做家务。& ― _________ your mother __________ __________ weekends?& ― She ____________ ____________ housework at home.3.我喜欢看书。我可以从中学到许多。I like ____________. I can __________ a lot __________ it.
五年级英语第九单元课堂练习一、单项选择。(&&& )1. This is Mr White. He is from&&&&&&& .&&&& A. American& &&&B. USA&&& &&&&C. the USA(&&& )2. ― Which country do you like to visit?&&& ― I’d like to visit&&&&&&&&&&& .&&&& A. Australia&&&& &&B. Australian&&&& &&C. the Australia (&&& )3. Nancy and David are from the same&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& , and Ben and Liu Tao are from different&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .A. country&&B. countries&& &C. country&(&&& )4. The children talk&&&&& their friends in English.&& A. in&B. with&C. at(&&& )5. Do you&&& in China? A. visit&&&& B. live&&&&& C. speak& (&&& )6. ― Where is your father&&&&&&&&& ?& He’s&&&&&& France.&&&& A. in&&& &&B. to&&&&&& &&C. from(&&& )7. The girls are catching fireflies. Let’s go and join _______.&&&& A. they&&&&B. them&&&&&C. her(&&& )8. Mr Ma&&&&&&&& PE in a primary school.&&&& A. teaching&&&B. teaches&&&&C. teach(&&& )9. Look, the boys _______ in the park.&& A. play&& B. playing&C. are playing(&&& )10. The man is from&&&&&& .He speaks&&&&&&&& .&&&& A. J Japanese& &B. J Japanese& &C. J Japan 二、中英文互译。1. 英语俱乐部_____________________&2. 来自英国___________________ 3. 每个周五下午_ _________________&4. 住在中国______________________5. 教汉语_ __________________ &&6. a primary school_______________7. write stories___________________&&8. speak Japanese___________________9. different countries__________________&10. my classmate________________& 三、句型转换。1. He has a lot of storybooks. (改为一般疑问句)& __________ __________&&&&&&&&&&& a lot of storybooks?2. I am from China. (对划线部分提问)& _________ __________&&&&&&&&&&& from? 3. Mr Green is from England.( 改为同义句)& Mr Green ____________ ___________&&&&&&&&&&&& . 4.does, his, father, how, your, weekends, spend ( ? )&&&& (连词成句)& _____________________________________________________________5.讲日语么?不,我不讲.& &&&&&&&& you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ? No, I&&&&&&&&& .6.朋友是法国人,他喜欢游泳和钓鱼 My friend&&&&&&&&&&&&& France. He likes&&&&&&&& and&&&&&&&&& . 用适当形式填空(5B)1. Mr Green and his students ________________(have) an English lesson now.2. Yang Ling _______(have) got a stomach ache.3. Let _____(we) go to the supermarket, OK?4. I hope you get _________ (good) soon.5. Su Yang calls _______ (he) after breakfast.6. Come to the blackboard and show ________ (we) how to do it.7. I’ll go and join _______ (they).8. What subjects _______ he _________(have) at school?9. Miss Li is _______ (we) teacher. We like ___________ (play) with her.10. The students ______ _________ (have) a Chinese lesson now.11.Helen ________ (have) got an earache.& 12.Let _____ (we) go and play table tennis.13.Mike _______ (like) _________ (read) newspapers.14.My classmate,Lily _______ (run) fast.15.I am _______ (write) an e-mail to her.16.What subjects _______ he _________ (have) at school?17.Does Li Lei play well? Yes, he ______ (do).18.He usually _______ (grow) the trees on this Sunday.19.What’s she ______ (do) now?20.Look! The teacher is _______ (give) orders.21._________ (put) your feet together. Yes,Mr Zhang.22.Let’s ______ (go) to the zoo,Jane.23.Now, listen _________ (careful). Put your hands on your head.24.What does the fish like _______ (do)? The fish like swimming.25.Helen _______ (like) Computer Studies.26.I usually ________(have) my breakfast at 7:00. But now I _________(have)my breakfast.27.Sometimes Kate _______ (listen) to the radio.Sometimes she _______ (play) table tennis.28.On Sundays my mother _________ (wash) clothes at home.29.My sister __________ (watch) TV now.30.They ________ (want) to eat some rice and bread. It’s time ____________ (have) lunch.31.It’s 2 o’clock . The students ______________ (have) an English lesson.32.My father is a doctor. He ________ (work) in a big hospital.33._______ you usually _________ (play) the piano?34.My aunt ___________ (not like) taking photos.35.She likes _________ (collect) animal stamps.36.Nancy’s grandfather can ________ (ride) a bike.37.What’s ________ (he) name?38.How _________ your aunt ___________ (spend) ________ weekends?39.I’m sorry _____________ (hear) that.40.I’m ______ (ill) today.41.Don’t speak __________ (loud) in public places(公共场所).42.I have seven _________ (lesson) every day.43.We like __________ (collect) stamps after school.44.Kate _________ (like) playing the violin.45.What does Sam usually _________ (do) on Saturdays?46.Tom can do exercise __________ (good).47.Are you taking _________ (some) medicine?48.I’ve _________ (get) a nice dress.49.It’s five o’clock. The students ___________ (clean) the classroom.50.What do you usually _______ (do) in the evening? Sometimes I ________ (do) my homework. 51.______ he _______ (buy) food in the supermarket every week? No,_____________.52.My mother is a teacher. She _________ (teach) in a primary school.53.My uncle ________ (like) taking photos.54.____you usually ______ (play) basketball? Yes. We ______ (play) basketball in the afternoon.55.She usually _____(go) to school by bike. But she ______(go) on foot now.56.Tom usually ______ (read) English before supper. But now he ________ (write) to his friend.& 57.They often ____(play) volleyball at 8:05. Look!They _______(play) it over there.58.________ Nancy __________ (speak) English? Yes, she ________.59.Who often ________ (do) the cleaning on Sundays? My mother _________.& ______ she ________ (clean) now? No, she ___________ (watch) TV in the room.60.He _______ (like) __________ (collect) stamps.61.I’ve _______ (get) a fever.62.Miss Wang is _________ (we) English teacher. We like ________ (she).63.This is Tom __________ (speak).64.What subjects _________ (do) he ___________ (study) at school?65._____ (do) your father _______ (like) growing flowers? No, he ________ (don’t).66.I am from _______ (China). I am ________ (China). I speak _________ (China).67. _____ (do) he _________ (live) in New York? 68.The ___________ (child) are ___________ (talk) about their weekends.69.Who _____ (be) on duty today? Lucy and Lily ________ (be).70. The girl __________________ ( read)a book now. 71. Listen.Some girls _______________ ( dance)in the classroom . 72. My mother _________________ ( cook )some nice food everyday. 73. What _____ you ______ ( do ) now? 74. Look . They _______________( have) basketball match(篮球赛) . 75.They ____________(not ,sweep) the floor now. 76.Look! the girls ________________(play)in the classroom . 77.What is my grandmother doing? She _________(listen ) to music. 78. It’s 11 o’clock now. We _____________(have)lunch now.79. ______Mike____________(ride )a bike? Yes , he is .80.What are you______ (do),Helen? I’m ______(sit) on the football.81. The boy _______ (make) a model plane now.82. Look. She ________ (put) an egg on her mouth.83. Listen. What ____ they _____ (do)? They ________ (play) the piano.84. It is three o’clock in the afternoon. All the children _______ (have) an Art lesson.85. Don’t play the violin. Your father __________(sleep) in the bedroom.86. Look at the woman. She __________(swim) over there.87. Listen to the birds. They __________(sing) in the trees.88. Now I can __________(draw) a diamond.89. Now let’s __________(fly) kites in the playground.90. My sister ______(get) up at seven.91. Usually Jack ______(not go) to school on Saturdays .92. ______ your father ______( have) breakfast at home? Yes, he ______93. What ______he usually _______(do) in the evenings? He usually____(do) his homework.94. Where _______ your father _______(work)? He _______(work) in the school.95. What time _______ she ______(go) to bed every day? She _____(go) to bed at nine.96. How many lessons _____ Helen____(have) today? She ____(have) six.97.What _______she _________(do) over there now? She _______(fly) kites now. She often ________(fly) kites after school over there.98. _____ your father _______(sleep) now? No, he ______(not). He ______(not sleep) at this time usually.99. ______you busy?(be) Yes, I ______(do) my homework now. I usually ______(do) my homework at this time.100. My sister is a _________girl. She can dance. She dances very ________(beautiful).&
牛津小学英语5B期中专项复习-----介词专练用适当的介词填空1. We have Chinese, English and PE __________ Tuesday afternoon.2. I usually go to school ___________ seven o’clock ___________ the morning.3. It is the first lesson ___________ the new term.4. I like Maths. How ___________ you? I like English.5. What’s wrong __________ you? I’ve got a bad cold.6. Can you tell me ____________ once?7. ___________ school, sometimes she watches cartoons ___________ home.8. Don’t be late ___________ school again.9. My school is __________ my house. So I often go to school ___________ foot.10. Do you usually go to work __________ bus? No, I go to work __________ my car.11. Are there any apples __________ the tree? No. But there’re birds __________ it.12. Don’t look __________ the pictures, now listen __________ me carefully.13. Don’t speak loudly _________ class. You can do it __________ class. 14. Now do some exercise ___________ me, please. First, stand ___________ a line, then put your hands __________ your head and jump up and __________ five times.15. Lift __________ your left leg, and touch it __________ your right hand.16. The children are talking __________ their weekends __________ each other.17. Who’s __________ duty today? Li Lei is. But he is not ___________ school today. He is ill ___________ hospital.18. Classes are over. I can get some nice food __________ you.19. There is no time __________ breakfast. I can take some cakes ____________ me.20. What time is it? It’s half __________ eight, I think. No, it’s a quarter __________ eight. Class begins _________ eight. So there’s still fifteen minutes(分钟).21. Tom is usually very busy. He is busy __________ six ___________ the morning to twelve ___________ night.22. Where do you live? I live __________ London. I am __________ the UK.23. They are singing _________ the Music lesson.24. Lie __________ your back and lift __________ your right foot.25. This is a map ___________ China.26. Liu Tao can’t find his pen. He is looking __________ it.27. Are you ready __________ your supper? Yes, I’m coming.28. Do you like playing _________ the swings. __________ course, I do.29. Is it time _________ bed now? Yes, you can turn ________ the TV now.30. Do you often help your mother ___________ the housework? 31. Don’t run ___________ on the bus. There are so many people.32. The boy __________ long hair is my brother. He is running _________ a dog.33. The girl __________ the black hat is Nancy.34. There aren’t any pictures __________ the wall. There are some windows __________ the wall.35. France is the home __________ Clare.36. Sit __________ and have a lot __________ rest, please.37. Can you play football __________ me now? Sorry, I can’t. I’m playing __________ my yo-yo now.38. What’s that? Can you say it __________ Japanese?39. He is a writer. He usually likes writing stories __________ animals.40. What does Helen usually do __________ the weekends? She usually watches cartoons ___________ the Internet.41. We must(必须) wash our hands ___________ dinner. 42. Do you often go swimming ____________ Sundays?43. What’s ___________ breakfast? Some cakes, eggs and milk.44. Let’s say ‘goodbye’ __________ our teachers.45. Tom is absent __________ school today. He’s still staying __________ bed.46. They are singing and dancing _________ the English party.47. What do you want to buy __________ the Halloween party? Some masks and flowers.48. The sweater is too long. Try this one ___________, please.& 49. Hello, is Wang Bing __________? No, he’s ___________ the singing club.50. Turn ___________ the right, then I can take some photos _________you. 文 章来源莲山 课件 w w w.5Y k J.C om
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 thank you very much 的文章

随机推荐