上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢258英语网-英语阅读|英语作文|英语口语|英语听力|英语话剧|免费英语学习网站
热门关键字:&&&&
合作伙伴:
友情链接:英语作文范文:如何解决交通拥挤问题
09:39:55&&&来源:&&&评论: 点击:
教育城外语网提供英语作文范文解决问题型:How to Solve the Problem of Heavy Traffic如何解决交通拥挤问题,希望对大家有帮助!
  英语六级作文范文& 解决问题型 How to Solve the Problem of Heavy Traffic
  Nowadays, China&s cities are getting increasingly crowded. The rapid increase in population is being made worse by the steady influx of people from the rural areas seeking employment. As a result, heavy traffic is a big headache, with all the roads packed with cars, bicycles and pedestrians.
  In my opinion, there are two ways to solve the problem. One is to build more and wider roads to make the public highways less crowded and speed up the flow of traffic. The other is to expand the number of public bus routes, so that more people can be transported and fewer people will have to travel by car or bicycle.
  However, each of these solutions brings problems with it. The former may occupy too much land that could be used the latter may cause inconvenience for long periods in bus lines. I think the best answer to the problem of heavy traffic is a combination of the two: build more roads in places where land is less useful, and at the same time increase the number of public bus routes.
编辑推荐:
相关热词搜索:
延伸阅读:英语作文问题解决类模板及范文-模板范例-论文联盟
您好,游客
背景颜色:
英语作文问题解决类模板及范文
来源:论文联盟&
作文问题解决类模板及范文
模板一Nowadays, there exists an increasingly serious social problem, ___________________, which has aroused the concern from the whole society.The following ways can be effective to deal with __________________. In the first place, _____________________. In the second place, ________________. In the third place, ___________________________.As far as I am concerned, ___________________. Above all, _______________ (原因一)Moreover, ____________________(原因二). All in all, as long as ____________________(我的希望), it is a matter of the time to solve ___________________.
With the rapid development of economy, there arises a problem of ____________________, to which many factors may contribute. Firstly, _______________________(原因一)。 Secondly, _________________________(原因二)。It is high time that we took effective measures to solve 联盟________________________. First of all,___________________(方法一). For example, ________________________。 Besides, __ _____________(方法二)。 Only through these ways can we ____________________________.From my point of view, ___________________________(强调问题的严重性). What we must do is to_________________________.
The Problem of energy Shortage1.&目前能源短缺问题严重,其原因是&&..2.&如何解决能源短缺问题。3.&我的看法是&&.
& & With the rapid development of economy, there arises a problem of energy shortage, to which many factors may contribute. Firstly, energy is non-renewable(不可再生的). Secondly, the present waste of energy is deadly serious in industrial and personal consumptions(个人消费). It is high time that we took effective measures to solve the energy shortage. First of all, governments are in a position to shoulder up the responsibility(肩负起责任) to exploit more energy resources. Besides, vigorous policies must be adopted to conserve energy. For example, a daylight saving system(夏令时制) can be used. Finally, everyone should embrace the notion of energy-saving and live a low-carbon life. Only through these ways can we sloe down the strain on energy resources.From my point of view, energy shortage will endanger the survival of mankind. What we must do is to change improper consumption habits and develop alternative energy resources(开发可替换能源).
欢迎浏览更多 →
相关文章 & & &
本栏目最新更新文章
   同意评论声明
   发表
尊重网上道德,遵守中华人民共和国的各项有关法律法规
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任
本站管理人员有权保留或删除其管辖留言中的任意内容
本站有权在网站内转载或引用您的评论
参与本评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款
内容分类导航

我要回帖