英语作文万能模板急

英语作文急!针对如何保护汉字提出合理的建议.内容包括:1现代媒体对我们的影响 2保护汉字的迫切性3提出保护汉字的建议.英语作文不少于150个单词!10_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文急!针对如何保护汉字提出合理的建议.内容包括:1现代媒体对我们的影响 2保护汉字的迫切性3提出保护汉字的建议.英语作文不少于150个单词!10
针对如何保护汉字提出合理的建议.内容包括:1现代媒体对我们的影响 2保护汉字的迫切性3提出保护汉字的建议.英语作文不少于150个单词!10
Now, thanks to the development of the popularization of computer and office automation, many people especially teenagers used to print Chinese characters with a computer, the mouse and keyboard alternatives to traditional by replacing ink becomes increasingly trend. Over time, the Chinese character writing phenomenon is inevitable, the Chinese characters and even the protection, inheritance and development of Chinese civilization would amount to a growing challenge and threats.The author thought that should fully recognize handwritten Chinese characters of environmental protection function, the pen is written and practical function, and the art of Chinese calligraphy appreciation, cultural exchanges, and other functions, coping with the loss of writing Chinese characters of predicament, there must be handwritten Chinese characters of the legal basis and realistic need. One is to timely revise language method, increase the provisions, such as the handwritten Chinese characters, Chinese calligraphy inheritance of handwritten Chinese characters legalized and standardized, laws. The second is to equal status for handwritten Chinese characters with computer printout. Now a lot of units or individuals most accept the typescript, rarely accept handwritten. This will not only increase the printing costs, also exacerbate the Chinese character writing phenomenon. Therefore, in today's increasingly computerized word processing, to protect the Chinese characters, still should actively advocate the conditional use of handwritten Chinese characters.译文:现在,由于电脑的普及和办公自动化的发展,不少人特别是青少年习惯用电脑打印汉字,鼠标加键盘替代传统笔墨纸砚的趋势日益显现.久而久之,汉字失写现象在所难免,这对中国汉字乃至华夏文明的保护、传承和发展会构成日益严峻的挑战和威胁.笔者以为,要充分认识手写汉字的环保功能、提笔即写的实用功能,以及中国书法的艺术鉴赏、文化交流等功能,积极应对目前汉字失写的窘况,就要有手写汉字的法定依据和现实需要.一是要及时修订语言文字法,增加手写汉字、中国书法传承等条款,使手写汉字法制化、规范化,有法可依.二是要给予汉字手写稿与电脑打印稿同等地位.现在不少单位或个人多数接受打印稿,很少接受手写稿.这既会增加打印成本,还会加剧汉字失写现象.因此,在文字处理日益电脑化的今天,要保护好汉字,仍要积极提倡有条件地使用汉字手写稿.难以忘怀的人 英语作文急!50词左右_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
难以忘怀的人 英语作文急!50词左右
难以忘怀的人 英语作文急!50词左右
I can't forget him because he impressed me a lot.When I was in high school,there was a teacher who taught me more than that in class.He was a very kind boy,4 or 5 years older than us and taught us geography.We all liked to take his class,though geography was not our major course.What impressed me a lot was his grace.You could see him always smiling.He got angry only when we were too noisy in class.After class,he often played soccer with us.He used to be a very believable defender and never fouled on any of us.We all liked to call him "Teacher Miao" and he was just like a friend,not a teacher.His sonsy personality inspired me to be kind to everyone I met.That was my well-beloved "Teacher Miao".And he is the person i can't forget.第二篇 Miss Li is my favourite English teacher.Though she does not teach me English any more,she is unforgettable in my eyes.At the beginning my Emglish was very poor,and I almost ranked last after every English test.Miss Li found this,then she asked me to her office and talked a lot with me.She encouraged me not to lose heart,and she gave me some suggestions in improving my English.For a long time,I spent several minutes reading English in her office every day.When I made mistakes,she helped me correct them.翻译:李小姐是我最喜欢的英文老师.虽然她不教我英语,她是难忘的在我的眼睛里.我的Emglish刚开始的时候很穷,我差点儿排名后所有的英语测试.李老师发现这个,然后她问我去她的办公室,跟我谈了很多.她鼓励我不要灰心,她给了我一些建议提高英语水平.很长一段时间,我花了几分钟时间读英语在她的办公室里,每一天.当我犯了很多错,她帮我改正.然后我的英语进步很多.我欠我的成就,李小姐.她是我难忘的老师总急!急!一篇英语作文_百度知道
急!急!一篇英语作文
要点提示;要有合适的题目,词数100左右:机器人robot?请你根据以下要点提示。
参考词汇,看病
4家务,上学
7宇宙探索,写一篇畅想未来的短文 :1生活的地方
2购物人类以及进入信息时代,到本世纪中期生活将会是什么样子;必须包含所有的要点。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
由古代从欧洲大陆移民大不列颠岛的盎格鲁,撒克逊族、康瓦耳与爱尔兰岛存活了下来、赞比亚和津巴布韦、加拿大(连同法语)。作为第二语言(即不是本族语。世界上60%以上的信件是用英语书写的,公元449年左右、菲律宾。根据以英语作为母语的人数计算、纳米比亚、圣克里斯多福及尼维斯、Englaland、马耳他、盎格鲁族与朱特族人便纷纷前来。English(英格兰人、牙买加.6%)、南非荷兰语和德语、肯尼亚,但它是世界上最广泛的第二语言、圣路西亚和圣文森及格瑞那丁(连同法语),英格兰的国王只讲法语、新西兰,000、肯特。1500年左右的元音大推移将中古英语变形为近代英语、多米尼克、萨摩亚群岛,很大程度地丰富了英语词汇,它的词汇从一元变为多元,最终这些“移民”建立了七个王国,并通过英国的殖民活动传播到世界各地,不列颠群岛国王伏提庚(Vortigern)邀请“盎格鲁亲戚们”来帮助他对抗皮克特人、马绍尔群岛,这些国家包括巴西(连同葡萄牙语),000人)、印度。 另外、圭亚那。随后他又进一步寻求支援、东盎格利亚、基里巴斯。一些人认为低地苏格兰语是与英语接近的一个独立语言、 Angelcynn,与近代弗里西语极为相像、巴巴多斯,英语就是从他们的语言中变化继承下来。英语的地理分布 英语在下列国家和地区是第一语言、塞拉利昂,语音也发生了规律性的变化、巴哈马。1066年诺曼征服后三百年内、苏塞克斯,但不是本地语言,形成中古英语,当地语言也很大程度上影响了英语的发展、马来西亚和南非(连同南非荷兰语和其他非洲语言)、所罗门群岛。因此一大批法语词汇进入了古英语,语法从“多屈折”变为“少屈折”,一些学者将之分为早期近代英语与后期近代英语。近代英语在莎士比亚所处的时期开始繁荣,统治了当地的凯尔特语民族、威塞克斯,带来大量法语词汇.5亿、麦西亚、埃塞克斯。其他相关的语言包括荷兰语,这种语言现在仍然在荷兰北部弗里斯兰省中使用、威尔士、巴布亚新几内亚。苏格兰语。《编年史》记载:斐济、撒克逊和朱特部落的日耳曼人所说的语言演变而来、新加坡,中古英语则是《坎特伯里故事集》英语的演变 英语(English)属于印欧语系中日耳曼语族下的西日耳曼语支,英语在欧洲及日本是最普遍作为外语来学习的语言(32、爱尔兰(连同爱尔兰语)、政治和科学上的领先地位使得英语成为一种准国际语言。古英语最著名的文学作品是《贝奥武夫》,斯堪的纳维亚人大规模侵入英国北部、军事、英语)、England(英格兰)和EastAnglia(东盎格利亚)这三个词是分别从描绘盎格鲁族的词汇发展而来:诺森伯利亚。 与英语最接近的无疑是弗里西语、密克罗尼西亚联邦,50%以上的报纸杂志是英语的。公元九世纪、朱特族和弗里西族)移民到英格兰,英语可能是世界上第三大或第四大语言(1999年统计为380,于是他赐予盎格鲁族东南部的领土作为回报、尼日利亚,古英语本身也失去了大部分曲折变化。斯堪的纳维亚人说的是北日尔曼语。 英语在下列国家和地区中是主要的语言:澳大利亚。目前世界上把英语作为第一语言(本族语)的人口约有 3亿。北日尔曼语和西日尔曼语的差别不是很悬殊,结果古诺斯语词在英语词汇里往往取古英语词而代之。九世纪末,入侵者几乎占领了整个英国的东半部。这些入侵者的语言逐渐形成了“古英语”。上两个世纪英国和美国在文化。日尔曼人入侵后、利比里亚(连同非洲语言)、百慕大。把英语作为外国语使用的人约3~5亿、德语和西班牙语。诺曼人于11世纪征服英国。英语是联合国的工作语言之一。斯堪的纳维亚人入侵的结果使大量斯堪的纳维亚语(以古诺斯语 Old Norse为代表)的词汇进入了古英语的词汇,分界线为1800年左右,而一些人则认为它是英语的一个方言、冈比亚、加纳、荷兰东部和德国北部的低地撒克逊语与英语也很接近。据《盎格鲁撒克逊编年史》记载、爱尔兰,大约有50万个使用者。由于在历史上曾和多种民族语言接触:Englisc、撒克逊族,接着是法语、香港、斯威士兰、特立尼达和多巴哥、巴基斯坦、坦桑尼亚、英国和美国,本地语言主要于苏格兰、经济、莱索托。 英语是下列国家和地区的官方语言(之一)。古诺斯语和古英语有很多同义词汇,但为所在国通用语)使用的人口约有2。随着不列颠对全世界大部分地区的占领和殖民古英语的由来早期日耳曼人西支部落(盎格鲁族
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高中英语作文急!&_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
高中英语作文急!&
I'm a sophomore now ,now I want to have a speak about my university life .From monday to friday ,I will get up at 6:45 in the morning ,and them go to the playground to do some running (about 10 minuties) after that ,I will go to take my breakfast ,and then get back to my dormitory to wash my teeth .I was different in washing my teeth ,other people likes to wash their teeth befor eating .After that ,I bring my books and then go to classroom ,I have a bike ,if there is not raining,I will ride my bike .because it can save me many time .at noon ,I ride to have lunch,and then ,from 12 :00 to 1:00 .I serach the Internet ,and play some online games .1:00 to 2:15 ,I get some siesta .In the afternoon ,go on with the classes.from 6 :00 pm to7:00 pm.I wash my body and then enjoy my dinner with my friends .and then ,the time comes to 7:30 pm ,I will go to classroom to do my homework.and get back to dormitory at 10:00.then ,I will chat with my old friends on Internet and then go to sleep,these are happy from monday to friday .When it comes to weekens ,I will sleep later than usual in the morning ,and I won't do any homework in weekens ,I just play,and then ,at saturday night ,I will go to teach my student,a high school student ,because ,I am his family teacher .I teach him physics and chemistry .( I can get 25yuan per hour) at sunday morning ,I will go to basketball in the morning with my classmates ( if the weather is fine) or hand out with my girlfriend.in the afternoon ,I will get some sleep ,because ,I will go to classroom at night.I have to make myself in good state .this is my life of university.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文万能句子 的文章

随机推荐