英语四级作文作文

Tonight, after dinner, my father and I take a walk. As it gets dark, I look at the sky, there are a lot of bright stars hanging in the sky, and a big moon is specially clear. I cou
My mother cooks a lot of food today, because my grandparents come to visit us. When I walk into the house, I smell the flavor, it is so delicious, I just could&t help tasting
Chinese people like to eat dinner at about 6 o&clock, for the old people, they sleep at 9 o&clock, but as the more and more people like to do some activities at night,
Now it has come to the 21century, the world&s main rhythm is peace, but the fact is that not all the places are in peace, terrorism happens now and then. The America has been
As the semester is over, my teacher starts to make the summary of our study situation. I am so happy because my teacher praises me in front of my classmates. My teacher says that I
According to Chinese holiday plan, on the seventh day of the New Year, people need to go to work, so on the sixth day, it means a lot of people will go back to the place they work.
Today is Mother&s Day. Early in the morning, my mother does the housework as usual. I want to give her a surprise, so I decide to buy her some flowers. When I walk home after
I live in the city that near the sea, so I can go to the beach ofen. In the summer, the weather is such hot and I like to go to beach with my friends in the evening. When we ride t
Many of my classmates complain about their fathers, because they are busy all the time and barely have time to company them. But my father is different, though he is busy, he still
I like reading novels, because in the novels, I can imagine the world that the author creates, I treat myself as part of the novels, it feels like that I witness all the incidents.
Every year, my school will have the summer camp activity. I love to join this activity so much, because I can have a lot of fun with my friends. What&s more, I can take a bre
Yesterday, after a long meeting in the class, all the students had been told about the safe issues, then the summer vacation finally came. All of us felt so happy and liked a free
I go to bookstore today, I want to find some interesting books to read. After walking around for a while, I stop in the travel books zone. I open the books, there are so many beaut
My mother buys me a lot of clothes, I am so happy, I can wear the beautiful clothes every day. But as I grow so fast, many clothes are no longer fit for me, but they are really new
Everyoneowns many personal characteristics that some are born with and some are formedin daily life. But what characteristics help us be successful? In my opinion,there&re co
TraditionalChinese Medicine is an indispensable part of Chinese culture. It has made greatcontributions to the prosperity of China. Nowadays, both Traditional ChineseMedicine and w
As a college student, I want to make money to earn my living, because I am not the small kid any longer, I can work now. But I am a student, it is not possible for me to work all t
Most of us have someone who we idolize, for example, leaders, signers, movie stars or poets. We love them because they have something attract us, it can be appearance, character, a
Recently years, with the rapid development in our country, more and more people own their private cars. Some people think that private cars should be restricted, while others think
As the Rio Olympic Game is coming, the media pay a lot of attention to the players. Of course, the players with attractive faces and wonderful body shapes are always favored by the
During the Olympic Games, the first goden medal caught people&s attention all the time, so many players who were put great hope to get the godel medal burdened so much pressu
I like to watch American movie so much, because it not only has the excellent plot, but also presents the exciting scientific scene. Hollywood is famous all over the world, while B
Now the Rio Olympic Games is holding, people from all over the world keep their eyes on this great event. We are enjoying the excellent matches while appreciating the wonderful bod
High school students want to have their own style, because they want to have individuality, they want to show to the world that they are cool and the only. I see many girls make up
The American TV show The Voice is one of my favorite amusement show. One the one hand, I can listen to the different styles of music. On the other hand, I can see the singers&rsquo
页次:1/28&总数700&&&&首页&&上一页&&&&&&&&转到:第 1 页第 2 页第 3 页第 4 页第 5 页第 6 页第 7 页第 8 页第 9 页第 10 页第 11 页第 12 页第 13 页第 14 页第 15 页第 16 页第 17 页第 18 页第 19 页第 20 页第 21 页第 22 页第 23 页第 24 页第 25 页第 26 页第 27 页第 28 页
微信扫一扫
访问手机版英语作文-小荷作文网
| | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | |
当前位置: -
主编寄语:&&&& 英语作文提供大量精选英语作文,包含英语作文、高考英语作文、英语作文技巧、英语作文范文、英语满分作文、英语读后感、英语日记,欢迎投稿发表您的作文。&&
新添英语作文
热点关键字12345678910
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-报班咨询:400-888-3456
英语网中考英语作文栏目提供最新最全的中考英语作文大全,包括中考英语作文,中考英语满分作文,中考英语作文题目,中考生英语作文,中考英语作文范文等内容信息,欢迎访问英语网,全方位的中考英语作文信息尽在英语网.
  导语:轻人看着自己的心,不再完美但比以前更漂亮了,因为老人的爱流淌到了他的心里。下面是英语中考作文——最美丽的心,供大家参考。  suddenly, an old …
  导语:如何有效地你将能够使自己信服。我最后的建议是谦逊。不要让别人怀疑你是傲慢和炫耀。下面是英语中考作文——如何展示最佳的自己,供大家参考。  showin…
  导语:睁开你的双眼,看看深藏在此刻的珍贵财富。深深地吸一口气,让自己充满新鲜凉快的甜蜜感觉。下面是英语中考作文——这个美丽的瞬间,供大家参考。  there…
  小编导语:小编为你准备的是中考英语高分作文素材:天气类。  1. It rained cats and dogs last night. 昨晚雨下得很大。  Rain cats and do…
  小编导语:小编为你准备的是中考英语高分作文素材:名言警句类。  01. Practice makes perfect.  熟能生巧.  02. Time is money.  时间就是金钱…
  小编导语:小编为你准备的是中考英语高分作文素材:心情类。巨人英语网整理《中考英语高分作文素材:心情类》,供大家参考学习。  sad 难过的  happy 高兴的…
  小编导语:小编为你准备的是中考英语高分作文素材:兴趣爱好类。巨人英语网整理《中考英语高分作文素材:兴趣爱好类》,供大家参考学习。  like ------very…
  小编导语:关于2015年中考英语作文题目预测及范文是小编为你准备的2015年中考英语作文题目预测及范文,不打没有准备的仗,广大考生加油!  2015年中考英语作文题…
  小编导语:关于2015年中考英语作文题目预测及范文是小编为你准备的2015年中考英语作文题目预测及范文,不打没有准备的仗,广大考生加油!  2015年中考英语作文题…
条记录,分
英语课内学习
英语课外学习
学习资料下载
Copyright&(C)2015&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司巨人学校&版权所有版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号当前位置: >>
专稿! Hi! &I &am &Li &Zi &,I & &get &up &...
专稿! Because of the weather , there was a great tarthquake in Guangxi . Many peo...
专稿! My neighbourname's Jane. &She is a beautiful girl. &She is tall a...
专稿! I &have &a &best &friend &,she &is &Li &...
专稿! I am a junior high school student . My&favorite&thing&from&n...
专稿! I& have a brother named& ZhangHua. He is 15 years old. Now he&nbs...
专稿! I am going back to my hometown this summer.I will take a good rest when I g...
专稿! My holiday life was busy but wonderful.I got up at 7:00 every day.I did my ...
专稿! My holiday life will be busy but interesting.I am going to do my homework e...
专稿! Hello , everyone ! My name is Bei Wang.I'm a student in class one , Grade E...
专稿! I often help my parents do some housework & on weekends. & my par...
专稿! &&my name is Zhang Qiang.I think friends are like book–you don't ...
专稿! & & I am a school student. &I am going to a school in the po...
专稿! Dear Frank In my opinion,I think I will very happy if I have a brother or s...
专稿! Today,I get up earlier than usual.To the canteen to eat breakfast.Following...
专稿! My mothet is thirty-four years old and 1 metets high 65 meters.She has big ...
专稿! During my holiday, I experienced something interesting that I am going to t...
专稿! Dear Jack, I'm glad to receive your letter in which you asked me for what I...
专稿! As a human being,one can hardly do anything without a friend.Helping one ou...
专稿! The mid-term exam so I can hardly be ashamed. Meditation and reflection, be...
专稿! I read a famous book today,the name is who moved my cheese?there are two mi...
专稿! I had a happy time on my holiday.I went to Qingdao with my mother.The weath...
专稿! In July, our whole family to go to Hong Kong and Macao to play for four day...
专稿! This is my new school. Its name is svqian Campus. We have a school hall. We...
专稿! Hi, I'm Nick. I'm 14, and I live in Chongqing. It's a fantastic city. I hav...
专稿! Holle,everyone,my name is Amy.I'm glad to introduce you to my family. My fa...
专稿! My mother is a teacher in No.4 Middle school.she is a Math teacher.She is n...
专稿! Carbon dioxide is one of the most important atmospheric heat-trapping gases...
专稿! Since I went to the middle school, careless has always been my weak point. ...
专稿! He born in February 17th and his name is Moyan .His family is a very poor l...
热门作文推荐
最新作文推荐
免责声明:作文大全为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,作文大全所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。如有文章侵犯作者权利,违规,请联系本站删除。
Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号-2 - 法律顾问:张律师

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文万能句子 的文章

随机推荐