英语作文万能句子晚会

你现在的位置 : &
2014年德州中考英语作文范文:在毕业晚会上的演讲
  2014年全国各地中考时间在六月份陆续进行,英语网小编为考生们整理2014年德州中考英语作文范文,考生可在中查看,或点击汇总,查看,进行查询!祝考生们金榜题名!
  英语网随后将陆续为大家带来更多、、、资讯,希望能够帮助到更多的中考考生。
  2014年德州中考作文题目是在毕业晚会上的演讲,更多请点击查看。
查看全部:
相关推荐:
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置:
元旦英语作文:元旦晚会
来源:互联网&&作者:佚名
&&& 小编寄语:元旦即将来临,同学们是否都已经为了迎接这个欢乐的节日而开始忙活呢,为了帮助同学们读过一个欢乐难忘的元旦,小编精心为大家整理了元旦晚会黑板报,供大家参考。
  Section II on Friday afternoon class, long-awaited New Year&s party officially started!
  Class did not use the color bars and other decorative bells and whistles too, but posted in each window of the bars and I think these little decorated than the other classes Rounds. The rescheduling of the class seats are also a bit in the middle leaving a lot of neutral gear, give the students performances. Because I came relatively late, sitting in the last.
  New Year&s Day party started, and Ning-Ling and Zhou Zhengyang come for a very boring speech. Finally, the first on the program began. Programs are more, I can not describe each of the following I will highlight a number of given me a deep impression on the program bar.
  Zhou Zhengyang walked classroom center, said with a smile: Here, there are requests I Zhengrong, Hu Yi-dong, Wang BenBen, DONG Bing-sing for our speech that we are very familiar pop songs - Pungent . Thunderous applause, students They are excited, and some even knock on the table when the drum. They are four you push me, I pull you will come up. Four lined type, a man sang a has begun. Days, they are too timid, and even dare to sing Jay Chou&s song, not to mention classes and Wang Jia Lao teachers are at the scene, how they dare to sing? ! Hu Yi-dong made a start gun, he did not sing loud noise, but the first one to eat crab the second is king Ben Ben, he changed the past of the fierce, turned into a very m applauded. Because they have the head, back, and Zan Wu Ching-hui brazenly sang on Jolin Tsai&s Thirty-Six Stratagems of love.
  There is also a program is performing sketches Gong contingent. She speaks of the vivid, very funny, and she mimics the voice of an old township 8, really, as it is the opposite! Her performance won the rounds of applause and laughter, I really worthy of a female comedy king!
  Time off really fast, turned away for New Year&s Day party is over. I&m sorry, but am glad to primary and secondary school age the last New Year&s Day party is the most significant
中考网中考语文必背文言文50篇专题汇总了初中语...
中考网中考必背化学方程式专题汇总了初中化学方程式,...
中考工具箱
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司巨人学校&版权所有版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号春节英语作文 春节晚会_英语小作文_优习英语网
&>&&>&&>& &
春节英语作文 春节晚会
New Year PartyOn New Year's Eve, our class had a party. The atmosphere was good. It was out of the ordinary from the very begining. The boy student from one bedroom gave an unusual performance. We saw a boy named Li Xinmin turn off all the lights in a sudden snap. Then with three resounding crow of a cock echoing in the hall, the hall was again brightly lit in a snap.Then, the representative of the bedroom Zhu Guozhang asked us to guess a line of a poem related to the above situation. He added that Li Xinmin alone was born in the year of the dog and the other three were all born in the year of the chicken. They left us all in confusion. And it was our monitor who was quickwitted. He shouted our, &The day breaks as the cock crows three times at dawn.& The hall After that, they had another item. This time Li Xinmin was placed in the middle of the circle. While he was standing there, the other three stood around him, each bowing down to him at an angle of 120 degrees. It was an idiom. This time I got it right:&The dog stands out among a group of chickens.&
使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!
本站部分文章以欣赏的角度转载自互联网,如果侵犯到您的权利请来信告之,本站将删除转载
优习英语网建议您使用IE5.5以上版本浏览本站您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
写一份参加英语晚会的通知-2012高考英语热点作文预测及范文
inbj 于发布 l 已有人浏览
为促进你校师生的英语学习,你们将举办英语晚会,现请你以学生会的名义发一份英语书面通知,欢迎全校师生参加。内
为促进你校师生的英语学习,你们将举办英语晚会,现请你以学生会的名义发一份英语书面通知,欢迎全校师生参加。内容要点如下;
1.晚会时间:下星期五8:00一10:00
2.晚会地点:学校大会议室
3.晚会节目:英语故事,英语歌曲,英语诗歌及翅剧等。届时还邀请在本校上作的加拿大教帅格林夫妇及子女参加晚会,他们将要表演精彩的节目
1.通知要包括所有要点,但不要逐条翻译,要注意通知的格式。
2.词数80~120。
注意书面通知的写法及书面通知与口头通知的区别:口头通知开头应有呼语。如:
①Attention please, everyone (class, boys and girls).
②Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please?等。另外,口头通知有结束语。
如:①That&s all. Thanks. ②Thank you. 书面通知应有标题Notice及写明发表通知的单位及日期。
In order to improve our English, an English evening is going to be held in our school meeting hall from 8:00 to 10:00 p.m. next Friday. You will enjoy English stories, songs, poems and short plays at the &evening&. Mr and Mrs Green from Canada working in our school, together with their children, will be invited to our &evening&. They will give us wonderful performances.
Our teachers and students are welcome to attend the &evening&. We hope all of you will appreciate the performances.
Students& Union
May 2, 2004
相关英语学习内容
高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&
高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&高考英语&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
高考英语头条
高考英语考前重点词汇复习,临阵磨枪,不亮也光,在高考前一
高考英语短文改错专项练习题,精选了高考英语考试短文改
新东方高考英语写作讲义,由新东方名师针对高考英语写作
新东方高考英语听力视频讲解,由新东方名师录制,讲解了高