六有关季节的英语作文文写季节,还要说为什么喜欢.别太长

小学六年级英语作文 别太长_百度知道
小学六年级英语作文 别太长
提问者采纳
I go to school at seven o'clock. I
get up at six o'clock. I have four lessclock. I watch TV at eight o&#39. I have four lessons in the morning .
I am Mary .I
have breackfast at half past six o&#39. I do my homework at seven o&#39. I go home at fine o&#39. I go to bed at nine o&#39. I start school at eight o'clock. I have lunch at twelve o'clock. I have dinner at six o'clock
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
1。My homeThis is my homeThere are many things in my homeThere are some windows in the home There are two tables and a desk in the home There are many chair in the home My home is very big2,My gardenThis is my gardenThere are many grass in the gardenThere are many flowers on the treesThere are some birds in the treesMy garden is so nice
yesterday,we went to school.first,i saw the elephonts. they were too large for us that we were afraid them very much. Then, we went to see the monkeys. the monkeys were more lovely then elephonts. i love them very much.Finally,we went to see tighers. they all eat meat. they are very big. we went back in the afternoon. i think this is my best place i visit.。。。。。禁抄!
您可能关注的推广回答者:
小学六年级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我写一篇英语短文1.我喜欢的学科2.别太长 (短文)_百度作业帮
帮我写一篇英语短文1.我喜欢的学科2.别太长 (短文)
1.我喜欢的学科2.别太长 (短文)
1My favorite subject is English.Some people think English is diffcult .But I think English is very funny.I can do my English homework very quickly.I can speak with some English man.I am a bright and brilliant good student.我最喜欢的科目是英语.一些人认为英语很难,但我觉得它是很有趣的.我很快就会完成英语作业,我可以和一些外国人说英语.我是一个冰雪聪明好学生 2我最喜欢的课程(My favourite lesson)My name is Sally.I'm twelve year old.I'm study in XinDong primary school.In all subject.I like English best.Englishi is more impotant of live.Lean English well can help you.I have a good idea to lean English well:1、Read and take exercise of English every day.2、Watch the English chanel.3、Listen to radio of English.4、Have English lesson will seriouly.
您可能关注的推广一年四季的季节的英语作文怎么写?3Q不少于12句,也不要太长啦._百度作业帮
一年四季的季节的英语作文怎么写?3Q不少于12句,也不要太长啦.
不少于12句,也不要太长啦.
The first season of a year is spring,a warm spring means a good beginning of a year.Summer is the second season of a year,its image is hot and rainy,I like it because of its rainy,I hate it because of its hot.The next one is autumn,I believe autumn is a romantic season,since with the falling leaves and smooth wind,a strong feeling of romance comes up on my mind.The last one is winter,when it comes to winter,it is obvious that most people will think of cold and snow.To sum up,autumn is my favourite season because I like romantic feeling.the importance of English 的作文怎么写,句子不要太复杂,60-70个词就行,别太长_百度作业帮
the importance of English 的作文怎么写,句子不要太复杂,60-70个词就行,别太长
何学好英语? —单词记忆和听说训练杂谈 勿容质疑,外语学习成功与否,除了勤奋、刻苦外,还需在不同的阶段辅之以不同的学习方法和技巧,方能达到事半功倍的效果。本文集本人20年左右之教学、科研、管理之经验,通过长期在学生中实验、探索,总结了以下精华。如果您所教学生的智力水平、勤奋程度、所化费的时间与别人差不多,而学习效率却不如别人,那么就是他(她)的方法、策略、技巧有问题了。 1. 胆大心细脸皮厚 2....the importance of English 的作文怎么写,句子不要太复杂,60-70个词就行,别太长_百度作业帮
何学好英语? —单词记忆和听说训练杂谈 勿容质疑,外语学习成功与否,除了勤奋、刻苦外,还需在不同的阶段辅之以不同的学习方法和技巧,方能达到事半功倍的效果。本文集本人20年左右之教学、科研、管理之经验,通过长期在学生中实验、探索,总结了以下精华。如果您所教学生的智力水平、勤奋程度、所化费的时间与别人差不多,而学习效率却不如别人,那么就是他(她)的方法、策略、技巧有问题了。 1. 胆大心细脸皮厚 2....

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文万能句子 的文章

随机推荐