初中英语作文文 谢谢

帮我写岀这个英语作文谢谢_百度知道
My English teacherMy English teacher surnamed Tang, she usually an elegant long hair is always straight over his shoulders, beautiful and clean. A pair of beautiful big eyes never conceal her the passions. Slightly outward protruding teeth framed into cherry lips, and a beauty spot the bottom left corner of the more cherry small charming. Perhaps the years teach graduating class and worry about the reason why we study, Tang teachers the very thin, even many classmates in our class are more than her stout.Tang teacher seemingly fragile, it is a hidden sportsman. I am also approaching graduation knows, remember once I accompanied my father my mother to buy food, my mother said: &You Miss Tang is very athletic, long jump, running, kicking shuttlecock everything good, in the district have it!& I was very surprised.Although athletic teacher Tang is occasionally erupt, and the work be strict in one's demands style but throughout each semester. Mr. Tang is the sixth grade to take over our class, our class was relatively poor foundation. Tang teacher to improve our grades take time every day to finish the important words, phrases and sentences, come help us dictation, we associate class she would sacrifice their rest time for individual particularly poor people cram, who met her delay classes are always referred to the old late to school. But although Tang teacher so make all-out efforts, our class last semester final examination or the whole grade last name. Zhao teacher once told us: &you Tang teacher to our progress has little to do in the office cry!& Look, Mr. Tang is really as we fuck broken heart! Although she is half of the semester to pay almost did not have what effect, but she did not give up, but when we poured blood and sweat more. We finally did not let the teacher down, made gratifying achievements in the graduation exam, Tang teachers know that happy smile.Mother's nagging on children, Tang teacher told us like their children as well, so he could not avoid some nagging. The next class the teacher will also a text a lesson is finished, our class teacher is not hate Tang three classes cannot say. The practice is the total volume, the key to talk, talk, we all heard the ear presbyterial chrysalis. One time, Tang teachers give us a lot of people in our listening to &my& heard &mine&, the Tang teacher put this question about three times, and have found 7, 8 the same type of questions for us to practice before the class, and repeatedly stressed: &next time, don't forget ah, should be clear......& However, I don't think this nagging annoying, it not only let us know all to master the knowledge of English, so that we got good grades, but also reflects the Tang teachers care for us.I read a sentence in a Book: &because there is love in the heart, so beautiful.& I think Mr. Tang is so. She loves us very much, so in our eyes, she is very beautiful, and she is very love dressing up, appears to be pretty. She is how to dress yourself? She was always dressed in fashionable clothes, and put into the classroom a morning, in the afternoon for a set of sets of clothes are very beautiful. Girls in our class always murmured: &Tang teacher beautiful clothes can be really multi ah!&This is our teacher Tang, although only gave us a year class, but let me a lifetime.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
My English Teacher
I began to like English when I enter ed the senior high school. I owe it to my English teacher who has stimulated① my great interest in learning English and then influenced my future, and whose n ame is Zhang Yanshu----a name I will k eep in my mind forever.
She showed great love to us which is deeply appealing to②our heart. Differ ent from other teachers, she has never b een impolite to us. Oppositely, she treat ed us equally. She made efforts to attra ct us to the world of English, to understa nd the beauty of the language and enjoy the cultures of the foreign countries. Wit h her skillful help, the students in our cla ss took ...
My English teacherI'm have many teachers now and I love them all,but my favorate teacher,I think she is my English teachter Mis/Miss Gao.She is tall and thin,in my eyes she is most beautiful teacher woman in the world,I love her sweet smile and attractive.So I always feel free in her class.I like her class very much,she often tell us interesting stories in her class,and she teaches us to play English games and English songs,too.since she become my English teacher,I'm have madel a lot of progess.I like English,I like my English teacher.
My English teacherMy English teacher is Maria. She comes from England. For the last two years she taught us spoken English. She is a middle aged woman with fair hair and blue eyes. She is very kind and approachable. She taught us strictly but also patient. She is very popular by the students. Her lessons are very interesting. She always encourages students to speak more English in order to improve our spoken English.She is about to leave China for England next mouth. We all wish her good health and enjoyed the journey.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
衷心感谢英语老师的帮助英语作文
现在的英语越来越普及,随着英语的不断深入,英语作文变得越来越重要,下列是一些英语作文供大家参考。
尊敬的吉姆老师:您好!
How are you today?Thank you for your help,I am sure my English writing ability better than before,and I am interested in it now.
非常感谢您的帮助。现在我觉得我的英语写作水平比以前有了明显提高,而且越来越觉得英语写作非常有意思了。
When I read your comments every night,I would say thank you in my heart because your comments were perfect,and I always found the loses in every composition,which made me surprise and thank.
每天晚上,我都会看您给我写的评语。我想发自内心的对您说声谢谢,因为您的批改太精彩了,使我总能认识到自己写作上的失误和不足。
My previous English teacher was not careful for me, so I did not want to talk with him.Maybe it was my fault,in total, my English write ability is very bad.
连我以前的老师都不会这样细心批改,这也许是因为我的写作水平很糟。
Luckily,I met you on internet,which made me have a confidence to write it down carefully.
但值得庆幸的是,我遇到了您,您让重新找回了对英语写作的信心。
And I will write a composition everydey until I enter a college.
从现在开始,我要每天都要写一篇英语作文直到我考上大学。
By the way ,I want to know what is your QQ number? I hope I could talk with you,Best wishes to you,not best wish to you.
另外,您可不可以告诉我您的QQ号?我希望能时刻得到您的指导。
以上便是关于 & 英语写作范文 &的具体内容了, 更多相关内容请关注
相关推荐:
将此信息分享到:跪求英语作文。谢谢。真心感谢_百度知道
提问者采纳
Dear Wang Ping, I’m glad to hear from you. You asked me about the difficulties you may meet with when you get here in UK. Now,I’d like to tell you something about it.First,you may have problems about the language which you think you have learned so well. You may find it difficult to communicate with the natives, because many of them have a strong accent. Besides,you may not get used to the western food here or even hate to have it. What’s more,you may feel lonely and miss your family and friends,especially in the very beginning.However,you needn’t worry about it. Several weeks later,you will get used to everything here and get to love the place,and I’ll also try my best to help you when necessary.Best wishes!Yours,
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
I’m looking forward to the coming of my winter holiday. In order to have a good time in the vacation, I have made a plan for it. At first, my mother must ask me to do homework. If I don’t follow her words, I wouldn’t have peace in the following days until I finish my homework. So the first thing I will do in the winter holiday is to finish my homework. And then I will take full use of my time to go out play with my friends, because I will have to help my mother to prepare for the Spring Festival when it’s in the corner. Three days before Spring Festival, I will go to my grandmother’s home for a visit with my parents. After the Spring Festival I am...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语作文,题目是:对于很多人来说,牛仔是一个英雄。先谢谢了_百度知道
求一篇英语作文,题目是:对于很多人来说,牛仔是一个英雄。先谢谢了
提问者采纳
To many people, a cowboy is a heroTo many people, a cowboy is a fantastic hero. A cowboy is a tall and strong man, wearing cowboy hat and boots, riding a horse and with guns around his waist. He remains alert to everything around him all the time. When danger is around, he never fails to sense or detect it, and he is always brave to face the danger. A cowboy is a skilled horseman and good gunman. He is a hero who helps the good people while punishing the bad. He seems like a superman who appears where he is needed. A cowboy does what's right and refuses money for his good actions, because he does not care about money. What he cares about is doing justice.
提问者评价
万分感谢!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁按要求,求一篇英语作文,谢谢80词左右_百度知道
提问者采纳
: it is nice to receive your letter, and thank you for your care and kindness. In your letter you asked me how to learn English. firstly, you need to understand that learning English is a long term task, you must be patient. there are three good ways to learn English, the first way is to learn more words. The word is the foundation of a sentence, if you know the meanings of every words, you will the meaning of the sentence. I think you should buy a dictionary. The second way is to read more english articles, if you read more, you will be more used to english sentence structure. The third way is to used english more frequent in your life. it is a good way to listen to english songs and radios, and follow them to sing and say, this will help you to improve your oral english. i wish this will help you. your friend: XXX
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文万能句子 的文章

随机推荐