求虎求百兽而食之翻译!急

求翻译,急Nobody can be happy all the time. You may become unhappy sometimes, for example, when fall an exam. Or you may become sad when you lose one of your friends. It’s normal to have these feelings. If you don't know how to deal with these p_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求翻译,急Nobody can be happy all the time. You may become unhappy sometimes, for example, when fall an exam. Or you may become sad when you lose one of your friends. It’s normal to have these feelings. If you don't know how to deal with these p
求翻译,急Nobody can be happy all the time. You may become unhappy sometimes, for example, when fall an exam. Or you may become sad when you lose one of your friends. It’s normal to have these feelings. If you don't know how to deal with these problems, learn something from Jeff.Jeff almost went mad when his elder brother was killed in an car accident. He refused to play soccer or go to the movies with his friends. Instead, he just sat in his bedroom and didn’t talk to anybody even his parents. Jeff felt that the world was unfair. He was quite angry with the driver because his car hit his brother, even though it was an accident. After a few months, Jeff began to understand it was useless to be angry. Now he still misses his brother, but he doesn’t hate the driver any longer. He is beginning to talk to his parents and that makes them happy again. He no longer stays in his room by himself. Instead, he goes to the movies or plays sports with his friends. He is feeling betternow.
Nobody can be happy all the time. You may become unhappy sometimes, for example, when fall an exam. Or you may become sad when you lose one of your friends. It’s normal to have these feelings. If you don't know how to deal with these problems, learn something from Jeff.没有谁会天天无忧无虑.有时候,你可能也会有种不快之感,比如在你考试失利的时候.如果你和一个朋友决裂了,那么你也会觉得伤心不已.有这些负面情感是非常正常的.如果你不知道怎么去处理这些难题,那么就学学杰夫的做法吧.Jeff almost went mad when his elder brother was killed in an car accident. He refused to play soccer or go to the movies with his friends. Instead, he just sat in his bedroom and didn’t talk to anybody even his parents. Jeff felt that the world was unfair. He was quite angry with the driver because his car hit his brother, even though it was an accident. After a few months, Jeff began to understand it was useless to be angry. Now he still misses his brother, but he doesn’t hate the driver any longer. He is beginning to talk to his parents and that makes them happy again. He no longer stays in his room by himself. Instead, he goes to the movies or plays sports with his friends. He is feeling betternow.在杰夫的哥哥在车祸中丧生后,他几乎快要疯掉了.他不愿意去和朋友一起踢足球或是看电影,取而代之的是把自己关在卧室里,不和任何人交谈,甚至是他的父母.杰夫认为世界是不公平的.尽管那只是一场意外,他还是对于司机的做法非常愤怒,因为他的车撞到了哥哥.几个月之后,杰夫开始慢慢明白愤怒是无用的.现在他仍然很想哥哥,但不再恨那个司机.他也开始与父母交流,这一变化让父母重展笑颜.他不再整天一个人呆在房间里,而是去和朋友们看电影、做运动.现在,他感觉生活变得好多了.【纯手工翻译,如果有不懂之处欢迎追问哦!希望对你有帮助!】
没有人可以快乐的所有时间。有时你会变得不开心,例如,当秋天考试。或者你可能会变得悲伤当你失去你的一个朋友。这是正常的,有这些感觉。如果你不知道如何处理这些问题,学到一些东西从杰夫。杰夫几乎疯了当他的哥哥死于一次车祸。他拒绝踢足球或者去看电影和他的朋友们。相反,他只是坐在他的卧室,没有对任何人说,即使他的父母。杰夫认为世界是不公平的。他很生气因为他的车的司机撞上了他的哥哥,虽然那是一次意外...
您好,这是您的翻译没有人可以一直快乐。你有时会变得不开心,例如,当秋天考试。或者你会变得悲伤当你失去了你的一个朋友。有这些感觉是很正常的。如果你不知道如何处理这些问题,借鉴杰夫。杰夫几乎要疯了的时候,他的哥哥在一次车祸中丧生。他拒绝踢足球或者和朋友去看电影。相反,他只是坐在自己的房间里没有告诉任何人他的父母。杰夫认为世界是不公平的。他对那个司机很生气,因为他的车撞了他哥哥,尽管...
任何人都不会一直保持快乐。有时你可能会不快乐,就比如考试考砸了来说。或者当你失去一位朋友时你会感到悲伤。有这些情感是很常见的。如果你不知道如何处理这些问题,和杰夫学学。当他的哥哥在一起交通事故中丧生时,杰夫几乎要疯了。他拒绝踢足球或和朋友看电影,而是呆在卧室不和任何人说话,甚至是父母。杰夫觉得世界一点也不公平。他对那个司机十分愤怒,因为他撞了他的哥哥,尽管那是个意外。几个月后,杰夫开始明...求翻译急急急急急急!!!!!_百度知道
求翻译急急急急急急!!!!!
and other gifts bought on sale throughout the year, art supplies, but kids love them Gift cards are especially great for teens whose toys tend to be more expensive A teenager who is saving to buy a new computer an MP3 player or a game system will love getting a gift card to an electronic store. It may sound tacky. You may think gift cards are dull and show a lack of creativity, and I never would have thought of such an unusual gift without asking him, the first place we go is the gift shelf You must set your budget first and carefully do as you plan to. He loved them, toys,but my budget changes depending on how close my friend is to me. One year I learned that one of my friends really liked to cook so we bought kitchen supplies for him, I might spend up to $20. There is nothing wrong with asking your friend for ideas on what they might like, the budget may be less, while for a classmate with whom I don’t spend much time out of class. When an invitation to a birthday party arrives. For a best friend. The top choice in our situation is the gift shelf which contains books. The following tips will show you how to do it. But you can give great and creative birthday presents without breaking your budgetMany people think it is expensive to attend birthday parties especially if you are invited to a few birthday parties in a short time. It’s even better when a group of friends all get cards from the same store
提问者采纳
对于一个最好的朋友,但是孩子们爱他们的礼品卡尤其适合青少年的玩具往往更昂贵的青少年谁是储蓄购买一台新电脑MP3播放器或游戏系统将爱获得礼品卡到电子商店。一年我得知我的一个朋友很喜欢做饭、美术用品。这是更好的一群朋友都得到相同的商店,首先。没有错问你的朋友他们可能喜欢的想法许多人认为这是昂贵的参加生日聚会特别是如果你被邀请到一些生日聚会在很短的时间内,而对于一个同学和我一起不花太多时间在课后。这听起来俗气。但是你可以给伟大的和创意生日礼物不打破你的预算,我根本没有想过这样的一份不同寻常的礼物没有问过他、玩具和其他礼物买全年销售。他爱他们。在我们的情况下的首选礼物档包含书籍,我们去那个礼物是你的预算必须设置货架第一和仔细照你的计划,所以我们为他买了厨具用品,预算可能更少,我可能会花20美元,但我的预算变化取决于关闭我的朋友是我。当一个生日派对的邀请到来时。下面的建议将告诉你如何去做。你可能认为礼品卡是乏味和显示出缺乏创造力
提问者评价
O(∩_∩)O谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
许多人认为参加生日聚会是昂贵的,特别是当你在聚会之前短时间内才被邀请到一些生日聚会。但是你可以通过送给他人伟大的,具有创意的生日礼物来降低预算。下面的建议将告诉你如何去做。在我们的预算内的首选礼物档包含书籍、美术用品、玩具和其他全年销售的礼物。当一个生日派对的邀请到来时,首先,我们去挑选那个礼物是在你的预算内,并仔细挑选照顾到你的计划。这听起来俗气,但我的预算变化取决于我的朋友对于我的意义。对于一个最好的朋友,我可能会花20美元,而对于一个和我在课后不花太多时间在一起的同学,预算可能更少。没有错,问你的朋友他们可能喜欢的想法。一年前,我得知我的一个朋友很喜欢做饭,所以我们为他买了厨具用品。他爱他们,我根本没有想过我们没有问他,就给他这样一份不同寻常的礼物。你可能...
很多人认为去参加生日聚会特别是同时被邀请去很多生日聚会会花费很多。但是你可以送很好也很有新意的生日礼物而无须花费很多,接下来就如何去做提供几点建议。在这种情况下,礼物的首选包括书籍、绘画用品,玩具和其他全年都在出售的物品。当收到一个生日聚会的邀请时,首先你必须根据自己的计划和预算而认真选择礼物
许多人认为这是昂贵的参加生日聚会特别是如果你被邀请到一些生日聚会在很短的时间内。但是你可以给伟大的和创意生日礼物不打破你的预算。下面的建议将告诉你如何去做。在我们的情况下的首选礼物档包含书籍、美术用品、玩具和其他礼物买全年销售。当一个生日派对的邀请到来时,首先,我们去那个礼物是架子上必须设置
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译一个中文句子,急!!!_百度知道
求翻译一个中文句子,急!!!
可以夺走我的房子,我就是钢铁侠,你可以以毁掉我的全部装备,但你唯一夺不走的是
提问者采纳
你夺不走我是钢铁侠这个身份----You can take my house我觉得下面各位大神翻译的都很好,但有一点我觉得要改一下, but the only thing which cannot be changed is
that I am the iron man, and you can also destroy all of my equipments
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他10条回答
You can take away my house, you can destroy all my equipment, but the only thing you don't go away, I am iron man.
你可以夺走我的房子,你可以以毁掉我的全部装备,但你唯一夺不走的是,我就是钢铁侠。
あなたは私の家を夺って、あなたが私の全てを壊す装备が、あなたの唯一夺われないのは、私はアイアンマン。
你可以夺走我的房子,你可以以毁掉我的全部装备,但你唯一夺不走的是,我就是钢铁侠。
คุณสามารถไปที่บ้าน คุณสามารถทำลายอุปกร&#36...
你可以夺走我的房子,你可以以毁掉我的全部装备,但你唯一夺不走的是,我就是钢铁侠。You can take away my house, you can destroy all my equipment, but the only thing you don't go away, I am iron man. 【求采纳】
你可以夺走我的房子,你可以以毁掉我的全部装备,但你唯一夺不走的是,我就是钢铁侠。You can take my house, you can destroy all of my equipments, but the only thing you can't take
is that i am the iron man
上面几个句子有问题
改后应该可以You can take my house, you can destroy all of my equipments, but the only thing you can't take
is that i am the iron man
You can take my house, you can destroy all my equipment, but the only thing you can't take it, I is the iron man
我觉得大家后面半句不太贴切。我觉得后半句应该翻译成:你唯一不能改变的事,那就是我是钢铁侠!You can take away my house! you can destroy all of my equipments!But the only thing you can't change
is that I am the iron man!
You cantake my house,you candestroy allmy equipment,butthe only thing youcan't takeit,Iis theiron man.
You can take away my house, you can destroy all my equipment, but the only thing you don't go away, I am iron man.
You can take my house, you can destroy all my equipment, but the only thing you can't take it, I is the iron man 要这个干吗? Lz选我吧
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译!急!!!_百度知道
求翻译!急!!!
They know when to go and have a sleep in the sun , they are not left on their own and won’t feel lonely and unhappy,” he said , a move scientists say can be good for productivity , while 27% experienced a drop in absenteeism (缺勤). But she said owners had to make sure both their co-workers and the cats were comfortable . Sue Chaseling of Petcare Information Service said the practice of keeping office pets was good both for the people and the pets . “On the pets’ side . They are their favorites .
Ms Chaseling said cats were popular in service industries because they enabled a point of conversation ,” she said ,” she said . A study of major US companies showed that 73% found office pets beneficial (有益的) .”
Little black BJ has spent nearly all his two years “working” at Punch Gallery in Balmain . “BJ often lies in the shop window and people walking past tap on the glass .
Xarni Riggs has two cats walking around her Global Hair Salon in Paddington 题(2005年普通高等学校夏季招生考试英语全国卷Ⅰ(含听力卷))
Pet owners are being encouraged to take their animals to work , workplace morale (士气).
A study found that 25% of Australian women would like to keep an office pet . Owner Iain Powell said he had had cats at the gallery for 15 years . “My customers love them. “They are not troublesome .分就剩下这么多了 希望您别介意, and the well-being of animals
!!机器的话 某可不给分啊不要机器
提问者采纳
人们走过时轻敲着玻璃。但她表示用户必须确保他们的同事和猫都是舒适的。她说“我的顾客爱他们。Xarni Riggs 养了两只猫在帕丁顿车她的全球美发沙龙绕来绕去。鲍威尔说,科学家称此举是有益的生产力:业主伊恩他有只猫在画廊为时15年,因为它们会引起一个谈话,发现办公室的宠物有益的占73%,BJ常常躺在商店的窗户口,在宠物的一面。Chaseling女士说的猫在服务行业都是受欢迎的,他们不是麻烦,而27%的经历了下降疾患。他们知道什么时候走,。他说,可能会不太流畅、工作场所的士气和动物的福利,然后在阳光下睡觉,且不会感到孤独和不开心。他们是他们的最爱宠物的主人受到鼓励带他们的动物去上班。Petcare信息服务部的Sue Chaseling说 保持办公室的宠物的实践对大众和宠物都好,他们没有离开自己的。她说。”小黑BJ花了几乎两年时间工作在巴尔曼冲床美术馆,美国的主要公司的一项研究表明。 绝对是人工翻译。一项研究发现,25%的澳大利亚妇女想保持一个办公室的宠物
提问者评价
太感谢了!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求洗衣粉主要成分的英语翻译,急!_百度知道
求洗衣粉主要成分的英语翻译,急!
急,优质香料等,谢谢了,衣物增艳剂,无磷水软化剂,全方位去污因子,抗污渍再沉积剂,请各位帮我翻译下了复合表面活性剂
提问者采纳
Anti - stain redeposition agents 抗污渍再沉积剂 Full detergency factor 全方位去污因子 Composite surfactants. 复合表面活性Phosphate - free water softening agent 无磷水软化剂 Clothing brightening agent 衣物增艳剂 High quality oriental 优质香料
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 刻舟求剑文言文翻译 的文章

随机推荐