求网页翻译成中文翻译

求中文翻译_百度知道
求中文翻译
K, whose aim is to subjugate non-magical peopleHarry Potter is a series of seven fantasy novels written by the British author J, conquer the wizarding world. Rowling, and destroy all those who stand in his way. The main story arc concerns Harry&#39. The books chronicle the adventures of the adolescent wizard Harry Potter and his best friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, especially Harry Potter, all of whom are students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Ws quest to overcome the evil dark wizard Lord Voldemort
提问者采纳
尤其是哈利波特,征服魔法世界。主要的故事弧担忧哈利的寻求克服邪恶的黑巫师伏地魔求中文翻译《哈利波特》是一系列的七个幻想小说由英国作家j·k·罗琳写的,谁的目标是征服非魔法的人。书籍记录青少年巫师哈利·波特的冒险和他最好的朋友罗恩·韦斯莱和赫敏·格兰杰,并摧毁所有那些站在路上,都在霍格沃茨魔法学校的学生
采纳下我吧亲
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
征服魔法世界,尤其是哈利·波特。主要故事弧有关哈利的追求战胜邪恶的黑巫师伏地魔哈利·波特系列是由英国作家JK罗琳7奇幻小说,他们都是学生在霍格沃茨魔法学校的冒险。图书纪事青少年精灵哈利波特和他最好的朋友罗恩·韦斯莱和赫敏·格兰杰,并销毁所有那些谁站在他的方式,其目的就是要征服非魔法的人
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求Rihanna《S&M》歌词中文翻译
求Rihanna《S&M》歌词中文翻译 15
Rihanna - S&M Na-na-na come on Na-na-na come on Na-na-na-na-na come on Na-na-na come on' come on' come on Na-na-na-na come on Na-na-na come on Na-na-na-na-na come on Na-na-na come on' come on' come on Na-na-na It's so good being back (Oh oh oh oh oh) Cause no way I'm turning back (Oh oh oh oh oh) And now the pain is my pleasure Cause nothing could measure (Oh oh oh) Love is great' love is fine (Oh oh oh oh oh) Out the box' out the line (Oh oh oh oh oh) The affliction of the feeling Leaves me wanting more (Oh oh oh) Cause I may be bad' but I'm perfectly good at it Sex in the air' I don't care' I love the smell of it Sticks and stones may break my bones But chains and whips excite me Cause I may be bad' but I'm perfectly good at it Sex in the air' I don't care' I love the smell of it Sticks and stones may break my bones But chains and whips excite me Na-na-na come on' come on' come on I like it' like it' come on' come on' come on I like it' like it' come on' come on' come on I like it' like it' come on' come on' come on I like it' like it Love is great' love is fine (Oh oh oh oh oh) Out the box' out the line (Oh oh oh oh oh) The affliction of the feeling Leaves me wanting more (Oh oh oh) Cause I may be bad' but I'm perfectly good at it Sex in the air' I don't care' I love the smell of it Sticks and stones may break my bones But chains and whips excite me Na-na-na come on' come on' come on I like it' like it' come on' come on' come on I like it' like it' come on' come on' come on I like it' like it' come on' come on' come on I like it' like it S-S-S&M-M-M S-S-S&M-M-M Ooohh Oh' I love the feeling you bring to me' oh' you turn me on It's exactly what I've been yearning for' give it to me strong And meet me in my boudoir with my body suit on-on-on I like it' like it Cause I may be bad' but I'm perfectly good at it Sex in the air' I don't care' I love the smell of it Sticks and stones may break my bones But chains and whips excite me Cause I may be bad' but I'm perfectly good at it Sex in the air' I don't care' I love the smell of it Sticks and stones may break my bones But chains and whips excite me Na-na-na come on' come on' come on I like it' like it' come on' come on' come on I like it' like it' come on' come on' come on I like it' like it' come on' come on' come on I like it' like it S-S-S&M-M-M S-S-S&M-M-M S-S-S&M-M-M S-S-S&M-M-M
Na na na naCome onNa na na naCome onNa na na na naCome onNa na na naCome on, come on, come onNa na na naCome onNa na na naCome onNa na na na naCome onNa na na naCome on, come on, come onNa na na naFeels so good being bad (Oh oh oh oh oh)变坏的感觉真不错There's no way I'm turning back (Oh oh oh oh oh)我没有办法再回到从前的自己Now the pain is my pleasure cause nothing could measure (Oh oh oh oh oh)痛并快乐着的感觉让我欲罢不能Love is great, love is fine (Oh oh oh oh oh)爱是伟大的,爱是美好的Outta box, outta line (Oh oh oh oh oh)突破束缚和禁锢The affliction of the feeling leaves me wanting more (Oh oh oh oh oh)带着快感的痛楚让我想要更多Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it这种感觉让我疯狂,我的确是很在行Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it野战,也许是个不错的选择,因为我爱那野性的味道Sticks and stones may break my bones粗糙的地面磨蹭着我的皮肤But chains and whips excite me铁链的束缚皮鞭的挥打刺激着我的神经Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it这种感觉让我疯狂,我的确是很在行Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it野战,也许是个不错的选择,因为我爱那野性的味道Sticks and stones may break my bones粗糙的地面磨蹭着我的皮肤But chains and whips excite me铁链的束缚皮鞭的挥打刺激着我的神经Na na na naCome on, come on, come onI like it-like itCome on, come on, come onI like it-like itCome on, come on, come onI like it-like it (Na na na)Come on, come on, come onI like it-like itLove is great, love is fine (Oh oh oh oh oh)爱的美好只有做了才知道Outta box, outta line (Oh oh oh oh oh)突破束缚和禁锢The affliction of the feeling leaves me wanting more (Oh oh oh oh oh)带着快感的痛楚让我想要更多Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it这种感觉让我疯狂,我的确是很在行Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it野战,也许是个不错的选择,因为我爱那野性的味道Sticks and stones may break my bones粗糙的地面磨蹭着我的皮肤But chains and whips excite me铁链的束缚皮鞭的挥打刺激着我的神经Na na na naCome on, come on, come onI like it-like itCome on, come on, come onI like it-like it (Na na na)Come on, come on, come onI like it-like itCome on, come on, come onI like it-like itS-S-S & M-M-MS-S-S & M-M-MOh, I love the feeling you bring to me, oh, you turn me on我太享受你带给我的感觉你让我HIGH到了极点It's exactly what I've been yearning for, give it to me strong我在为什么而嘶吼你懂的重重的鞭打我吧And meet me in my boudoir with my body suit on-on-on我会穿上制服在我的房间里等你I like it-like itCause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it这种感觉让我疯狂,我的确是很在行Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it野战,也许是个不错的选择,因为我爱那野性的味道Sticks and stones may break my bones粗糙的地面磨蹭着我的皮肤But chains and whips excite me铁链的束缚皮鞭的挥打刺激着我的神经这种感觉让我疯狂,我的确是很在行Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it野战,也许是个不错的选择,因为我爱那野性的味道Sticks and stones may break my bones粗糙的地面磨蹭着我的皮肤But chains and whips excite me铁链的束缚皮鞭的挥打刺激着我的神经
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号第三方登录:求翻译成中文Thank you for your email to Real Madrid Online Store Customer Services.We can confirm that we have now amended your shipping address as requested.If at any time you wish to contact us, please get in touch with our Customer Services team who are here ready to help you. Email us at
or call us on Spanish Line +34 91.187.56.39 ROW - 1 between 9am and 8pm Monday to Thursday, 9am - 6pm on Friday and 9am to 4pm on Saturday.Kind RegardsMichaelaCustomer Services Team----------Original Message----------From: Sent: 29 May To: Subject: Purchase Order Number, Shipping Address Issueorder number : RMD-Address:510507, XiongTi, F2 Police Room, MaTi Xiang, TianPingJia, TianHe Qu, GuangZhou, GuangDong, ChinaPlease deliver the shipment to this address. This address is the same address as the order is placed, except in Chinese If your order form can handle shipping address in Chinese, it should provide more space for completion. In the order form, what does this number sequence (???????) mean?
整个都要翻译吗? 还是只有他们的回复? 顾客 (你?) 发电邮请公司把地址换成中文的,比较完善。你也问了一组号码到底是什么意思。然后回复是:感谢您寄给Real Madrid 网店客户服务的电邮。我们已经如您所吩咐的把地址更换了。然后下面那一堆就是他们的联系方式,包括电邮和热线。最后,回复您的是客服组的 Michaela.
我的天,令个用户回答的也太厉害了吧!!! 哈哈,还是采纳他的吧,好用心。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:宝贝 来打我吧 求你来啊是什么意思?
宝贝 来打我吧 求你来啊
问题补充:
Hit me baby come to ask you ah
dear me, then I beg you to come,
The treasure hits me to ask you to come
Baby make me beg you come
Baby make me beg you come
我来回答: