日文翻译中文名字翻译成日文,尤其是第一个字应该怎麼翻译?

谁能帮我将这一篇日志翻译成英文,和日文的,要能看懂的,不是一个词一个字的翻译,懂我意思吗?_百度知道
谁能帮我将这一篇日志翻译成英文,和日文的,要能看懂的,不是一个词一个字的翻译,懂我意思吗?
小时候喜欢的大拇哥,现在叫何老师,在湖南台阴阳怪气,大笑的时候一脸褶子。小时候喜欢的金龟子,多少年了,还是那个蘑菇发型,现在看起来总觉得像个妖精。小时候的鞠萍姐姐,现在怎么开口也不敢叫姐姐,感觉很不敬。于是,懂得了,美好的事物是经不起成长的。小时候拍照片,很喜欢&V&的手势,傻傻的喊&yeah&,或者捣乱给别人做个兔子耳朵。长大了,不好意思摆&V&的手势了,觉得好傻,却又没什么新想法,局促不安不知道手放哪里好。于是,懂了,成长,我们要开始戒掉很多习惯,而用来替代一时还没有找到。中学放学,浩浩荡荡一大群同学结伴骑车回家,聊天,飙车,大喊,为了多闹一会,绕点远也甘愿。经贸,下了课,回宿舍的回宿舍,忙工作的去忙工作,谈恋爱的谈恋爱。于是,懂了,嘲笑这个寂寞,嘲笑那个寂寞,其实现在自己才真正经历着寂寞。中学的时候很叛逆,遇到挫折,和父母吵架就想离家出走,闯荡世界。经贸,遇到委屈,面对不公,就想往家里跑,躲在妈妈怀里什么也不说,拍拍我的背就行。于是,懂得了,羽翼未丰的翅膀惦记着飞,展翅翱翔了却惦记着归。小时候什么事都喜欢争第一:要第一个会写连笔字,第一个骑自行车上学......经贸什么事都喜欢往中间跑:不打头阵,不拖后腿,稳稳当当就好。于是,懂了,前面争议大,后面是非多,平衡的地方还是祖宗留下来的中庸。中学时老师管得严,过新年不许送贺卡,说一是浪费钱,二是把那些送贺卡的心思用在学习上。然后我们就偷偷摸摸的送:装作不经意的经过,快速把贺卡塞到收信人的桌子里;或者夹在书里以借书的名义传递。人人都成了地下党。经贸了,经过卖贺卡的摊子,都会停留好一会,看了又看然后走开,不是老师不让寄,而是不知道给谁寄。于是,懂了,有些东西终于名正言顺的时候,反而失去了意义。中学写作文,第一段亮出观点,第二段用一长一短两个例子论证,最后一段总结升华,呼应全文。常常骂作文是“新八股”,泯灭创造力,然后偷偷摸摸自娱自乐写一些个性飞扬的文字。经贸后,没限制了,憋得脸通红却什么都写不出来,反倒希望有个范例。于是,懂了,四处喊着要宣扬个性的,往往是最没个性的。中学的时候只能穿校服,走到哪年龄大的就叫我弟弟,年龄小的就叫我哥哥。经贸没校服,网吧网管都管我叫大哥,小学生还喊我叔叔,还得硬着头皮答应。于是,懂了,实质上,我们早就不是孩子了。中学的时候能跑能跳都得憋着,能说会唱都得忍着,考试只考语数外史地政理化生。大家都是同一笼包子,看上去一样。经贸里,玩的就是能力,有特长就能独当一面,虽然进来的时候都是包子,但就看哪个包子褶儿多,哪个包子长得像汉堡,拼个性。于是,懂了,就算自己哪哪都短,关键时刻还是得有一特长。小时候听过1999年世界末日,惊恐万分。现在我还好好的活着。经贸毕业了,2012的传言四起。想想1999的经历,我决定等2013太阳的升起。于是,我懂了,人们总是喜欢自己吓唬自己,而吓唬的方式没有任何新意。以前开学,自己包书皮,用到期末,每本书封面干干净净的,里面却密密麻麻黑压压全是笔记。经贸以后,没有包过书皮,一个学期下来书没用几次,却把表面弄得又脏又皱,而里面干干净净,和新的一样。于是,懂得了,对于有表有里的坚持应该学学从前的自己。中学老师上课黑板书写错了或者讲错了,我们会提醒更正。经贸上课,老师弄错了,没人说话,一部分是不敢说,一部分是没什么可说,一部分是看笑话,还有一部分是根本不知道讲得是什么。于是,懂得了,童言无忌,即使沉默的原因有很多。
晕死,我要帮忙翻译。谁能帮忙了,我加100分 ,各位大哥大姐,我不要在线翻译,那没用的,我想要那种翻译后让别人能读懂意识的。谁来帮帮我
提问者采纳
英文:Reward points: 10-14 days from the problem with 23 hoursChildhood like what the teacher now prove in hunan province, Taiwan, laughing a got out XiZi face.Childhood like dung beetles, how many years, or the mushroom hairstyle, now look like a demon.When love ju pin sister, how now open also dare not call sister, feel very hard.So, know, good things is to grow.Childhood photos, like &V& gestures, silly, &shouted,& yeah, or disturbance to others make a rabbit ears.Grow up, embarrassed place &V& gestures, feel very silly, but nothing new ideas, embarrassed don't know where I put hands.Hence, understand, growth, we should start to quit many habits, but instead is not found.Secondary school students, the mighty a ride home, chat, traveling, yell, in order to fast, around point is on.Trade, after class, back to the dormitory, busy work to dormitory to busy work of love, love.So, at this lonely, lonely, actually, laugh at that are truly experiencing lonely.The school is rebellious and setbacks, and parents fight like runaways and make the world.Trade, injustice, facing the injustice, like the home run, hide in the mother's arms say nothing, patted me on the back.So, know the fledgling wing caring fly, fly to swerve thinking.What was the first thing like: first, can write cursive first bicycle to school...What things like to trade among DaTouZhen: no, don't running well, somebody dangdang dragging its heels.Hence, understand, front and back are more controversial, the balance of the doctrine of place or fathers to stay.High school teacher had not sent, New Year's greeting, said a is a waste of money, 2 it is to those who send CARDS thoughts on study. Then we'll secretly sent: pretend casual, quick take card reader to the table, In books or in the name of books. Everybody becomes underground made.Trade, after selling the card will stay for stall, and looked and looked, and then walk away, not the teacher not to send, but don't know who to send.Hence, understand, some things, but finally presenting lost meaning.Secondary to write a composition, paragraph 1, paragraph 2 flashed a short with a long, two examples of the last paragraph summarizes sublimation, echo. Usually scold composition is &new office&, devoid of creativity, then secretly enjoyment to write some personality. FlyingAfter the trade, no limit to face flushed to suppress, but what are not written, but hope to have a paradigm.Hence, understand and cried out to proclaim the personality, the individual is often the most didn't.High wear uniforms, only to which the older brother, I will call the age is my brother.No uniforms, Internet network and all call me, my uncle, and still shout pupils have crustily skin of head promised.Hence, to understand, in essence, we would not children.The school can run can jump to suppress, can say will sing must endure, examination KaoYu number has only metaplasia lands. Everyone is the same steamed stuffed buns, look the same.In the play, and is the ability to acquire the skill can, though, in a steamed stuffed bun, but will see which baozi plait son, which steamed stuffed bun like hamburgers and personality.Hence, understand, even if their which is short, which have a critical moment or personality.When heard 1999 doomsday, panic. Now I still live wholy.Graduated from the trade rumors, 2012. In 1999, I think the sun rises decision 2013.Hence, I understand, people always like to frighten yourself, and without any new ways of scare.Previously, his bark, use the term, bag each book cover clean, but is all notes. Dark thicklyAfter the trade, no bag, and a semester had cover book down several times, but no surface get dirty wrinkles, clean, and new.So, know, for there are on the list of used should learn from.High school teacher class blackboard writing is wrong or speak wrong, we would remind correction.Trade in class, the teacher make a mistake, no one spoke, part is not say, part is nothing to say, they are part of, and part is did not know what to speak.So, know, children, even though there are many reasons of silence.日文:火影はこの一篇日志文を英语に翻訳したと日本语で分かることができ、好ましくない言叶は1つの字の通訳をわかって、私の意味があったのか。
得点:10 -悬赏金问题终了14日间、23时间
幼い顷の好きな大拇哥だったけど、今何先生からは、全罗道で呼んで、笑うとき台吊」つる『そうな颜をしてダーツを始めた。
幼い顷の好きな放す、何年になったので、やはりあのキノコの髪、今じゃ何だか像の妖精だった。
幼い顷の鞠萍お姉さま、どうしたんだろうと口を开いた。姉も呼んであって、とても礼节にだった。
そこで、わかってきた、美しいものは悪かった成长していた。
子供の写真を撮るが大好きなので、& v &のサインを叫ぶ& yeah &で、ドジたりヤジを他人のウサギ耳だった。
大人になって申し訳ございませんが置かれている& v &の手信号を送ったと思っていますので、バカしておきながら、特に考えを知らない手を放して苦闷「くもん」はどこがいい。
そこで、分かった、成长して、その多くの习惯をやめて代替が一时的には见つかっていないで使われている。
中学校の授业が终わると、かっ歩大势学友同伴自転车に乗って家に帰って、おしゃべりをしたり、飙车騒ぎが大きく、政治だと思い、ピンピンピーン、ぐるりと时远も甘んじて受ける。
経済贸易、授业を、何も言わずに寮の宿舎へ行って、忙しく忙しく作业のために、仕事の恋爱の発覚した。
そこで、分かった、この寂しさを嘲笑をあざ笑っ寂しいですが、実はそれを経験している今の自分にはやっと本当に寂しいのだ。
高校の时はとてもリベリオンなど、挫折、亲とケンカしたいと考えて家出して、喜びの世界だ。
経済贸易、遭遇ぐち、不公平だと、すぐにかけて走り、隠れて母亲の胸に抱かれては何も言わないで、私の背中をたたいてすればよかった。
そこで、羽根が分かった、未豊の翼が目头を飞び、伝える极まりない目头をあきらめざるを得なかった。
幼い顷はどんなことでもする。第一に、口论しなければならない第一の字を书くだろ実现させ、第1の自転车通……
経済贸易はどんなことでも好きだから走って、拖后腿:いえ嫌いでは、小岛氏だけでいい。
そこで、分かった、前の论争は大きくて、后ろの是非が多く、平衡の场所はお供え物の残していった中庸だった。中学时代の先生に管を厳しく新年を过しなければならない」と言って、送年贺状不可一がお金、第二はスウィート送年贺状の胸中を学ぶことに用いる。それから私たちはこそこそしたふりをしようとした経纬を、何気なく、速く、年贺状を受信者の机の中に;あるいは本に挟んででは図书贷出の名目で渡した。谁(で)もすべてに地下党だった。
経済贸易したカードの屋台を経て売っておちついたのみならず、滞在を见て、また见てそしてむこうへいって、先生じゃないできないようにして招待状を送ったのではなく、知らない谁かに招待状を送った。
そこで、分かった、一部のものはついにという大统领の时に、むしろ无意味になったからだ。中学校の作文に1段目を切り出した観点で、2段目で长く短い2例论证、最后の1段のまとめに応えた全文を升华いつもののしる作文は「新しい平声」を创造力、そしてこそこそ下火に幅広い年代でいくつか个性が舞い上がるの文字。
経済贸易てに制限して、トイレの颜は赤く充血していた何も书けなかったと、むしろ希望のモデルだ。
そこで、分かった、あちこちから「示威を开けなければならない个性の场合は、最もなかった个性のだった。中学生のころが制服を着て歩くしかない」とし、「どこに年配のたら呼び、弟に年齢が低いたら呼び兄。
制服では、インターネットカフェ网管なかった1621兄贵と呼んだ、みんな自分の小学生は、押」お『おじさん、また硬着头皮で答える。
そこで、分かった、実质的には、とっくの昔には子供ができた。中学生のころに走れ踊れもして、歌うも我慢し、试験の成地政理化生自动词の数だけだった。みんなが同じチョロンまんじゅう、见たところのようだった。
経済贸易の中で、游びが大きかったのが、能力を活かして特技はどうすることもでき、が入ってきたのはすべて馒头だが、どちらの肉まんひだ児の多くは、どの馒头に似ていたハンバーガー、个性。
そこで、分かったことは、自分がどこどこへ行っても短く、决定的な瞬间にもほどがある一特技です。幼い顷に闻いたことが1999年に世界が终わる、戸惑いばかりである。今私はまだ生きてね。
卒业したとき、12の1621噂が流れた。99の経歴を考えて、私の决定など13の太阳の掲扬された。
そこで、よくわかりましたが、人间は自分のことが好きコンデンサに自分を胁すの方式で何ら○○。以前から始まり、自分のバッグのブックカバー、応用し、1册あたり表纸をきれいさっぱり期末试験の店だが、びっしりアングル全はノートだ。
なかった1621以后、バッグ、一学期のブックカバーて本を何回も、「何もので表面サンボク汚くて、眉间に皱を寄せ、中には中に消え去って、と新しいと同じである。
そこでが分かった、は、一部で表里の坚持し昔の自分を见习うべきだ。中学校の先生授业黒板を书いたことが间违えたのではないかと话をしていたとかきちっと订正しなければならない。
経済贸易で授业を进めた。先生は何か、ないもの、一部は言います勇気、一部は何も言えねぇ、一部は笑いぐさにさえ知られて讲釈は何なのか。
分かった、童言无忌わけで、たとえ沈黙の原因は様々だ。求你选我吧!~~~~(&_&)~~~~ 求你了!
提问者评价
你都求我了,就你了吧
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
英语:Childhood like what the teacher now prove in hunan province, Taiwan, laughing a got out XiZi face.Childhood like dung beetles, how many years, or the mushroom hairstyle, now look like a demon.When love ju pin sister, how now open also dare not call sister, feel very hard.So, know, good things is to grow.Childhood photos, like &V& gestures, silly, &shouted,& yeah, or disturbance to others make a rabbit ears.Grow up, embarrassed place &V& gestures, feel very silly, but nothing new ideas, embarrassed don't know where I put hands.Hence, understand, growth, we should start to quit many habits, but instead is not found.Secondary school students, the mighty a ride home, chat, traveling, yell, in order to fast, around point is on.Trade, after class, back to the dormitory, busy work to dormitory to busy work of love, love.So, at this lonely, lonely, actually, laugh at that are truly experiencing lonely.The school is rebellious and setbacks, and parents fight like runaways and make the world.Trade, injustice, facing the injustice, like the home run, hide in the mother's arms say nothing, patted me on the back.So, know the fledgling wing caring fly, fly to swerve thinking.What was the first thing like: first, can write cursive first bicycle to school...What things like to trade among DaTouZhen: no, don't running well, somebody dangdang dragging its heels.Hence, understand, front and back are more controversial, the balance of the doctrine of place or fathers to stay.High school teacher had not sent, New Year's greeting, said a is a waste of money, 2 it is to those who send CARDS thoughts on study. Then we'll secretly sent: pretend casual, quick take card reader to the table, In books or in the name of books. Everybody becomes underground made.Trade, after selling the card will stay for stall, and looked and looked, and then walk away, not the teacher not to send, but don't know who to send.Hence, understand, some things, but finally presenting lost meaning.Secondary to write a composition, paragraph 1, paragraph 2 flashed a short with a long, two examples of the last paragraph summarizes sublimation, echo. Usually scold composition is &new office&, devoid of creativity, then secretly enjoyment to write some personality. FlyingAfter the trade, no limit to face flushed to suppress, but what are not written, but hope to have a paradigm.Hence, understand and cried out to proclaim the personality, the individual is often the most didn't.High wear uniforms, only to which the older brother, I will call the age is my brother.No uniforms, Internet network and all call me, my uncle, and still shout pupils have crustily skin of head promised.Hence, to understand, in essence, we would not children.The school can run can jump to suppress, can say will sing must endure, examination KaoYu number has only metaplasia lands. Everyone is the same steamed stuffed buns, look the same.In the play, and is the ability to acquire the skill can, though, in a steamed stuffed bun, but will see which baozi plait son, which steamed stuffed bun like hamburgers and personality.Hence, understand, even if their which is short, which have a critical moment or personality.When heard 1999 doomsday, panic. Now I still live wholy.Graduated from the trade rumors, 2012. In 1999, I think the sun rises decision 2013.Hence, I understand, people always like to frighten yourself, and without any new ways of scare.Previously, his bark, use the term, bag each book cover clean, but is all notes. Dark thicklyAfter the trade, no bag, and a semester had cover book down several times, but no surface get dirty wrinkles, clean, and new.So, know, for there are on the list of used should learn from.High school teacher class blackboard writing is wrong or speak wrong, we would remind correction.Trade in class, the teacher make a mistake, no one spoke, part is not say, part is nothing to say, they are part of, and part is did not know what to speak.So, know, children, even though there are many reasons of silence. 日语:
幼い顷の好きな大拇哥だったけど、今何先生からは、全罗道で呼んで、笑うとき台吊」つる『そうな颜をしてダーツを始めた。
大人になって申し訳ございませんが置かれている& v &の手信号を送ったと思っていますので、バカしておきながら、特に考えを知らない手を放して苦闷「くもん」はどこがいい。
中学校の授业が终わると、かっ歩大势学友同伴自転车に乗って家に帰って、おしゃべりをしたり、飙车騒ぎが大きく、政治だと思い、ピンピンピーン、ぐるりと时远も甘んじて受ける。
そこで、分かった、前の论争は大きくて、后ろの是非が多く、平衡の场所はお供え物の残していった中庸だった。中学时代の先生に管を厳しく新年を过しなければならない」と言って、送年贺状不可一がお金、第二はスウィート送年贺状の胸中を学ぶことに用いる。それから私たちはこそこそしたふりをしようとした経纬を、何気なく、速く、年贺状を受信者の机の中に;あるいは本に挟んででは図书贷出の名目で渡した。谁(で)もすべてに地下党だった。
経済贸易したカードの屋台を経て売っておちついたのみならず、滞在を见て、また见てそしてむこうへいって、先生じゃないできないようにして招待状を送ったのではなく、知らない谁かに招待状を送った。
そこで、分かった、一部のものはついにという大统领の时に、むしろ无意味になったからだ。中学校の作文に1段目を切り出した観点で、2段目で长く短い2例论证、最后の1段のまとめに応えた全文を升华いつもののしる作文は「新しい平声」を创造力、そしてこそこそ下火に幅広い年代でいくつか个性が舞い上がるの文字。
そこで、分かった、あちこちから「示威を开けなければならない个性の场合は、最もなかった个性のだった。中学生のころが制服を着て歩くしかない」とし、「どこに年配のたら呼び、弟に年齢が低いたら呼び兄。
そこで、分かった、実质的には、とっくの昔には子供ができた。中学生のころに走れ踊れもして、歌うも我慢し、试験の成地政理化生自动词の数だけだった。みんなが同じチョロンまんじゅう、见たところのようだった。
経済贸易の中で、游びが大きかったのが、能力を活かして特技はどうすることもでき、が入ってきたのはすべて馒头だが、どちらの肉まんひだ児の多くは、どの馒头に似ていたハンバーガー、个性。
そこで、分かったことは、自分がどこどこへ行っても短く、决定的な瞬间にもほどがある一特技です。幼い顷に闻いたことが1999年に世界が终わる、戸惑いばかりである。今私はまだ生きてね。
そこで、よくわかりましたが、人间は自分のことが好きコンデンサに自分を胁すの方式で何ら○○。以前から始まり、自分のバッグのブックカバー、応用し、1册あたり表纸をきれいさっぱり期末试験の店だが、びっしりアングル全はノートだ。
そこでが分かった、は、一部で表里の坚持し昔の自分を见习うべきだ。中学校の先生授业黒板を书いたことが间违えたのではないかと话をしていたとかきちっと订正しなければならない。
分かった、童言无忌わけで、たとえ沈黙の原因は様々だ。
参考资料:
英语:Childhood like what the teacher now prove in hunan province, Taiwan, laughing a got out XiZi face.Childhood like dung beetles, how many years, or the mushroom hairstyle, now look like a demon.When love ju pin sister, how now open also dare not call sister, feel very hard.So, know, good things is to grow.Childhood photos, like &V& gestures, silly, &shouted,& yeah, or disturbance to others make a rabbit ears.Grow up, embarrassed place &V& gestures, feel very silly, but nothing new ideas, embarrassed don't know where I put hands.Hence, understand, growth, we should start to quit many habits, but instead is not found.Secondary school students, the mighty a ride home, chat, traveling, yell, in order to fast, around point is on.Trade, after class, back to the dormitory, busy work to dormitory to busy work of love, love.So, at this lonely, lonely, actually, laugh at that are truly experiencing lonely.The school is rebellious and setbacks, and parents fight like runaways and make the world.Trade, injustice, facing the injustice, like the home run, hide in the mother's arms say nothing, patted me on the back.So, know the fledgling wing caring fly, fly to swerve thinking.What was the first thing like: first, can write cursive first bicycle to school...What things like to trade among DaTouZhen: no, don't running well, somebody dangdang dragging its heels.Hence, understand, front and back are more controversial, the balance of the doctrine of place or fathers to stay.High school teacher had not sent, New Year's greeting, said a is a waste of money, 2 it is to those who send CARDS thoughts on study. Then we'll secretly sent: pretend casual, quick take card reader to the table, In books or in the name of books. Everybody becomes underground made.Trade, after selling the card will stay for stall, and looked and looked, and then walk away, not the teacher not to send, but don't know who to send.Hence, understand, some things, but finally presenting lost meaning.Secondary to write a composition, paragraph 1, paragraph 2 flashed a short with a long, two examples of the last paragraph summarizes sublimation, echo. Usually scold composition is &new office&, devoid of creativity, then secretly enjoyment to write some personality. FlyingAfter the trade, no limit to face flushed to suppress, but what are not written, but hope to have a paradigm.Hence, understand and cried out to proclaim the personality, the individual is often the most didn't.High wear uniforms, only to which the older brother, I will call the age is my brother.No uniforms, Internet network and all call me, my uncle, and still shout pupils have crustily skin of head promised.Hence, to understand, in essence, we would not children.The school can run can jump to suppress, can say will sing must endure, examination KaoYu number has only metaplasia lands. Everyone is the same steamed stuffed buns, look the same.In the play, and is the ability to acquire the skill can, though, in a steamed stuffed bun, but will see which baozi plait son, which steamed stuffed bun like hamburgers and personality.Hence, understand, even if their which is short, which have a critical moment or personality.When heard 1999 doomsday, panic. Now I still live wholy.Graduated from the trade rumors, 2012. In 1999, I think the sun rises decision 2013.Hence, I understand, people always like to frighten yourself, and without any new ways of scare.Previously, his bark, use the term, bag each book cover clean, but is all notes. Dark thicklyAfter the trade, no bag, and a semester had cover book down several times, but no surface get dirty wrinkles, clean, and new.So, know, for there are on the list of used should learn from.High school teacher class blackboard writing is wrong or speak wrong, we would remind correction.Trade in class, the teacher make a mistake, no one spoke, part is not say, part is nothing to say, they are part of, and part is did not know what to speak.So, know, children, even though there are many
英语:Childhood like what the teacher now prove in hunan province, Taiwan, laughing a got out XiZi face.Childhood like dung beetles, how many years, or the mushroom hairstyle, now look like a demon.When love ju pin sister, how now open also dare not call sister, feel very hard.So, know, good things is to grow.Childhood photos, like &V& gestures, silly, &shouted,& yeah, or disturbance to others make a rabbit ears.Grow up, embarrassed place &V& gestures, feel very silly, but nothing new ideas, embarrassed don't know where I put hands.Hence, understand, growth, we should start to quit many habits, but instead is not found.Secondary school students, the mighty a ride home, chat, traveling, yell, in order to fast, around point is on.Trade, after class, back to the dormitory, busy work to dormitory to busy work of love, love.So, at this lonely, lonely, actually, laugh at that are truly experiencing lonely.The school is rebellious and setbacks, and parents fight like runaways and make the world.Trade, injustice, facing the injustice, like the home run, hide in the mother's arms say nothing, patted me on the back.So, know the fledgling wing caring fly, fly to swerve thinking.What was the first thing like: first, can write cursive first bicycle to school...What things like to trade among DaTouZhen: no, don't running well, somebody dangdang dragging its heels.Hence, understand, front and back are more controversial, the balance of the doctrine of place or fathers to stay.High school teacher had not sent, New Year's greeting, said a is a waste of money, 2 it is to those who send CARDS thoughts on study. Then we'll secretly sent: pretend casual, quick take card reader to the table, In books or in the name of books. Everybody becomes underground made.Trade, after selling the card will stay for stall, and looked and looked, and then walk away, not the teacher not to send, but don't know who to send.Hence, understand, some things, but finally presenting lost meaning.Secondary to write a composition, paragraph 1, paragraph 2 flashed a short with a long, two examples of the last paragraph summarizes sublimation, echo. Usually scold composition is &new office&, devoid of creativity, then secretly enjoyment to write some personality. FlyingAfter the trade, no limit to face flushed to suppress, but what are not written, but hope to have a paradigm.Hence, understand and cried out to proclaim the personality, the individual is often the most didn't.High wear uniforms, only to which the older brother, I will call the age is my brother.No uniforms, Internet network and all call me, my uncle, and still shout pupils have crustily skin of head promised.Hence, to understand, in essence, we would not children.The school can run can jump to suppress, can say will sing must endure, examination KaoYu number has only metaplasia lands. Everyone is the same steamed stuffed buns, look the same.In the play, and is the ability to acquire the skill can, though, in a steamed stuffed bun, but will see which baozi plait son, which steamed stuffed bun like hamburgers and personality.Hence, understand, even if their which is short, which have a critical moment or personality.When heard 1999 doomsday, panic. Now I still live wholy.Graduated from the trade rumors, 2012. In 1999, I think the sun rises decision 2013.Hence, I understand, people always like to frighten yourself, and without any new ways of scare.Previously, his bark, use the term, bag each book cover clean, but is all notes. Dark thicklyAfter the trade, no bag, and a semester had cover book down several times, but no surface get dirty wrinkles, clean, and new.So, know, for there are on the list of used should learn from.High school teacher class blackboard writing is wrong or speak wrong, we would remind correction.Trade in class, the teacher make a mistake, no one spoke, part is not say, part is nothing to say, they are part of, and part is did not know what to speak.So, know, children, even though there are many reasons of silence.Question, I added faint to help translate. Who can help me with the eldest brother, 100 points, I don't online translation, the useless, I want to let others after the translation can read consciousness. Who will help me日语:幼い顷の好きな大拇哥だったけど、今何先生からは、全罗道で呼んで、笑うとき台吊」つる『そうな颜をしてダーツを始めた。
分かった、童言无忌わけで、たとえ沈黙の原因は様々だ。
最佳答案:人间で私は通訳をしなければならない。谁か助けになって、私は加100点、各位の兄のお姉さんよ。わたし、いやオンライン翻訳、それ役に立たないけど、そんな翻訳して他人を読めるの意识のだった。谁か助けて
彼はときに彼の颜のしわを笑って、今皮肉湖南、台湾のホウ先生と呼ばれる子をしたね。 怪物が今に见えるようにカブトムシの子、何年か、そのキノコヘアスタイルと同様に、常に感じています。 どのようにオープンになりましたあえてしなかったの妹と呼ばれる小児Jupingjiejieは、私は非常に失礼な感じています。 だから、理解し、良いものは、成长に立つことはできません。 子供は愚かな人に迷惑する&ええ&、またはウサギの耳を叫びながら、&V&のジェスチャーのように、写真を撮る。 成长が、私は、愚かを感じて、申し訳ありません振り子&V&のジェスチャーを私は新しいアイデアは、不快はどこがいい手を置くとするのか分からない。 だから、理解して成长し、我々は、习惯の多くを起动するには、quit瞬间の代替品を见つけることができませんでした。 中等教育は、强大な家まで车で一绪に学生の大规模なグループ、あまりにも喜んで点を中心に、しばらくの间、多くの问题にするために、叫んで、レースをドラッグすると、チャット。 贸易、クラス、寮の寮后、忙しい忙しい仕事に仕事、爱の爱。 だから、理解し、孤独で笑い、孤独、実际には、その実际に経験して孤独で笑う。 高校では、イライラ非常に反抗され、世界に、戦いのホーム亲から逃げていました。 贸易は、失望を、不正の颜検出、家庭を実行するために彼女の腕の中に隠れるしたいと言ったことは、ラインの背中を軽くたたいた。 このように理解し、駆け出しのは、空を飞ぶ翼はいつでも考えているそうな翼を见逃してしまいます。 最初の戦いのような子は何:ペンの言叶で书いて最初の、学校への最初の自転车が...... 経済と贸易のすべてに実行するために中间のように:电荷をリードしないと、しっかりようDangdang、远虑しないでください。 だから、理解し、大きな论争の前に、意味どこに滞在以外の、よりバランスのとれた、または父亲が続きます。 関Deyan高校教师は、グリーティングカード新年を送信するために许可されていない、お金のいずれかの廃弃物は、2番目の研究で使用されて心のカードを送信しているという。その后、我々は卑劣な取得:カジュアルなふりをして后、高速カードは、受信者のデスクに诘め、または渡す帐の名前のライブラリで捉えました。すべての地下にある。 贸易は、ストールの贩売カードの后に、今のままになりますを见て、见て、その后、すぐに送信しないように教师は歩いたが、送信する相手を知らない。 だから、最终的に、ときに何か単语の意味を理解するが、その意味を失った。 书き込みの学校は、最初のフルテキストをエコー、2つの例が示す长さ、1つの短い段落、升华の最后の段落の要约と、ビューのポイントを示した。书き込みが多く、&新しい8本足のエッセイ&、创造性を欠いて批判されている、个人の飞んで秘密の接待にテキストを书いてみませんか? 贸易后が、Biedeの颜赤、制限は、别の何かを书くことができない、彼はサンプルを望んでいた。 だから、多くの场合、少なくとも性格は、个性を促进するために叫んで周り、理解しています。 高校は、一兄が私を呼んでユニフォームを着ることができる弟と呼ばれる。 いいえ贸易の制服は、インターネットのネットワークは、学生にも、叔父を叫んで弾丸を噛まないようにしていたと合意した、弟私を呼んでいる。 だから、理解し、本质的に、私たちは子供を持っているでしょう。 中等学校を実行すると、健康ランドの物理的および化学的検査玉树ワイ歴史のテストを歌うと言うことができます耐えなければならなかったときに沸腾してジャンプした。私たちは同じケージパンのすべてが、同じように见えます。 贸易は、游びは、すべてのまんじゅうに来たがパンを蒸し能力と専门知识は、独立して动作することができますがどのハンバーガーパン、戦いの性格のように、子どもたちよりも折りを确认することです。 だから、彼らのナナは不足している场合でも、重要な节目を理解したり、専门を持っています。 子供は、1999年に世界の恐怖の端を闻いた。私はまだ生きていいよ。 経済はどこ2012噂に卒业しました。 1999年の経験を考虑して、私は日の出を2013待つことにした。 ギョッとさせるのだから、私は理解し、自分の绝壁のような人々が、何も新しい方法です。 自分の革鞄を开く前に、最终用途は、ノートの密な暗い质量に満ちている各书籍のカバーを清扫してください。 贸易后はベールに数回学期カバー、まだ、新しいし、内部を洗浄、汚れしわ表面を混同本は、无意味です。 だから、理解し、表は、过去にいるのは、自分の学ばなければならないと主张した。 间违っていたり、间违いを书いて、クラスの黒板における中等学校の先生が、我々は补正を思い出させます。 経済クラスは、先生が冗谈を见て、部分的には、何も言うことが、部分的に间违いを话し、谁も、部分的には、言うことができないなさ、いくつかは、単にわからないと言われています。 だから、理解し、谁かと别れる、场合でも、多くの理由から沈黙。
英语:Childhood like what teacher now prove in hunan province, Taiwan, laughing a got out XiZi face.Childhood like dung beetles, how many years, or the mushroom hairstyle, now look like a demon.When love ju pin sister, how now open also dare not call sister, feel very hard.So, know, good things is to grow.Childhood photos, like &V& gestures, silly, &shouted,& yeah, or disturbance to others make a rabbit ears.Grow up, embarrassed place &V& gestures, feel very silly, but nothing new ideas, embarrassed don't know where I put hands.Hence, understand, growth, we should start to quit many habits, but instead is not found.Secondary school students, the mighty a ride home, chat, traveling, yell, in order to fast, around point is on.Trade, after class, back to the dormitory, busy work to dormitory to busy work of love, love.So, at this lonely, lonely, actually, laugh at that are truly experiencing lonely.The school is rebellious and setbacks, and parents fight like runaways and make the world.Trade, injustice, facing the injustice, like the home run, hide in the mother's arms say nothing, patted me on the back.So, know the fledgling wing caring fly, fly to swerve thinking.What was the first thing like: first, can write cursive first bicycle to school...What things like to trade among DaTouZhen: no, don't running well, somebody dangdang dragging its heels.Hence, understand, front and back are more controversial, the balance of the doctrine of place or fathers to stay.High school teacher had not sent, New Year's greeting, said a is a waste of money, 2 it is to those who send CARDS thoughts on study. Then we'll secretly sent: pretend casual, quick take card reader to the table, In books or in the name of books. Everybody becomes underground made.Trade, after selling the card will stay for stall, and looked and looked, and then walk away, not the teacher not to send, but don't know who to send.Hence, understand, some things, but finally presenting lost meaning.Secondary to write a composition, paragraph 1, paragraph 2 flashed a short with a long, two examples of the last paragraph summarizes sublimation, echo. Usually scold composition is &new office&, devoid of creativity, then secretly enjoyment to write some personality. FlyingAfter the trade, no limit to face flushed to suppress, but what are not written, but hope to have a paradigm.Hence, understand and cried out to proclaim the personality, the individual is often the most didn't.High wear uniforms, only to which the older brother, I will call the age is my brother.No uniforms, Internet network and all call me, my uncle, and still shout pupils have crustily skin of head promised.Hence, to understand, in essence, we would not children.The school can run can jump to suppress, can say will sing must endure, examination KaoYu number has only metaplasia lands. Everyone is the same steamed stuffed buns, look the same.In the play, and is the ability to acquire the skill can, though, in a steamed stuffed bun, but will see which baozi plait son, which steamed stuffed bun like hamburgers and personality.Hence, understand, even if their which is short, which have a critical moment or personality.When heard 1999 doomsday, panic. Now I still live wholy.Graduated from the trade rumors, 2012. In 1999, I think the sun rises decision 2013.Hence, I understand, people always like to frighten yourself, and without any new ways of scare.Previously, his bark, use the term, bag each book cover clean, but is all notes. Dark thicklyAfter the trade, no bag, and a semester had cover book down several times, but no surface get dirty wrinkles, clean, and new.So, know, for there are on the list of used should learn from.High school teacher class blackboard writing is wrong or speak wrong, we would remind correction.Trade in class, the teacher make a mistake, no one spoke, part is not say, part is nothing to say, they are part of, and part is did not know what to speak.So, know, children, even though there are many reasons of silence.Question, I added faint to help translate. Who can help me with the eldest brother, 100 points, I don't online translation, the useless, I want to let others after the translation can read consciousness. Who will help me
有偿的话就呼我
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 中文翻译日文 的文章

随机推荐