用英语小笑话原文带翻译写你对未来的原望带翻译

123456热门专题hao妹子碎碎念视频新闻热搜词可添加内容(最多可订制5个频道)新闻排行榜...........................娱乐排行榜...........................TOP新浪新闻12345678910TOP网易新闻12345678910轻松专区123404 Not Found
The requested URL /art was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found
error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.0.63 (Win32) PHP/5.2.14 Server at www. Port 80英语翻译这是我们第一次合作,但是由于我的不小心给您带来了麻烦,我和我们公司真诚的向您道歉.请原谅我们,今后的工作我们会更加仔细的对待,希望您能继续支持我们._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译这是我们第一次合作,但是由于我的不小心给您带来了麻烦,我和我们公司真诚的向您道歉.请原谅我们,今后的工作我们会更加仔细的对待,希望您能继续支持我们.
英语翻译这是我们第一次合作,但是由于我的不小心给您带来了麻烦,我和我们公司真诚的向您道歉.请原谅我们,今后的工作我们会更加仔细的对待,希望您能继续支持我们.
Dear Sirs:This is the first time we cooperate with each other.On behalf of our company We send our deepest apology to you for the trouble we bring to you.Please forgive our mistake,and we will complete our task with every effort in the future time.We hope you can give us support as just in the past.
这是我们第一次合作,但是由于我的不小心给您带来了麻烦,我和我们公司真诚的向您道歉。请原谅我们,今后的工作我们会更加仔细的对待,希望您能继续支持我们。This is our first cooperation, but because I accidentally brought trouble to you, our company and I sincerely apolog...
I am quite sorry for making you be in trouble in our first cooperation.our company will apologize about it.Please forgive us and we will be more cautious to deal with such things.I hope you can continue to cooperate with us.Thank you very much. (非机翻)
This is our first cooperation.But because of my careless get you into trouble, Please accept our sincerest and deepest apologies for the error and forgive me.We will treat our work seriously and carefully in the future.We look forward to your continued support and patronage.Thank you.
This is our first cooperation, but because I accidentally brought trouble to you, I sincerely apologize to you and our company. Please forgive us, we will be more careful in future work, I hope you can continue to support us.希望能帮到你英语翻译(现在工作对我来说,只是满足生活,混口饭而己,不至于让父母养着) (我希望我的努力没有白费) (尽管目前我还没有能力达到你说的那个水平,但不久将来我会做到的) 有点难,还请多原_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译(现在工作对我来说,只是满足生活,混口饭而己,不至于让父母养着) (我希望我的努力没有白费) (尽管目前我还没有能力达到你说的那个水平,但不久将来我会做到的) 有点难,还请多原
英语翻译(现在工作对我来说,只是满足生活,混口饭而己,不至于让父母养着) (我希望我的努力没有白费) (尽管目前我还没有能力达到你说的那个水平,但不久将来我会做到的) 有点难,还请多原谅.
难度不大,不过不明白放那么多括号做什么?My current job only means earning money for living and being independent from parants.I hope that my efforts are valuable.I believe that I will acheive your expectation soon although I am under that level now.
(Nowadays, work is to me what rice is to my life, in order not to be still fed by my parents.) (I hope my labor may not be a waste of time.) (Now I am not skillful enough to reach
the high point as you wish, but I will be sooner or later.)
Now work for me, just to meet the life, mixed with rice and I own, will not allow parents feed on) (I hope my efforts have not been in vain) (Although I have not the ability to reach the level that you say, but the near future I will do)
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐