他跟本就付不起那些钱.英语谷歌在线翻译英语含so

他跑得太快了,我根本追不上她。用英语怎么说。_百度知道
他跑得太快了,我根本追不上她。用英语怎么说。
提问者采纳
,这个要注意三单,还有一个so....that.结构就可以了He runs so fast that I could not catch up with him.希望对你有帮助
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
She runs so fast that I can't catch up with her.
he ran so fast that i could not catch up with him
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中译英  高中英语啊 1你不必对他答应的事情当真,因为他从来说话都不算数(seriously)2很抱歉,我完全不明白你的意思(point)3我向她打招呼,可她根本不理我(ignore)4我突然想起,试卷上_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
中译英  高中英语啊 1你不必对他答应的事情当真,因为他从来说话都不算数(seriously)2很抱歉,我完全不明白你的意思(point)3我向她打招呼,可她根本不理我(ignore)4我突然想起,试卷上
中译英  高中英语啊 1你不必对他答应的事情当真,因为他从来说话都不算数(seriously)2很抱歉,我完全不明白你的意思(point)3我向她打招呼,可她根本不理我(ignore)4我突然想起,试卷上还有几个错误没改正(occur)5和我相比,他在很多方面都好得多(compare)6周一的早晨,她走进办公室,脸上还带着甜蜜的微笑(with)7天突然下起了倾盆大雨,路人纷纷冲进附近的商场躲雨(shelter)8在那场大火灾中,没有人幸存下来(survive)1我还来不及改变对他的看法,他就一句话也不说上了公共汽车,把我一个人扔下了(before,without)2小女孩一见到那个巨大的蜘蛛就害怕得跳了起来(Hardly)3如果总统当时穿上了防弹背心,他就不会被杀死了(虚拟)4据说这里的气候与西藏毫不共同之处(common,Tibet)5红十字会为那些受害者造了那么多的房子,我想他们可以熬过寒冷的冬天了(So)6因为害怕摔下来,他不敢从树上倒挂下来(frightened)(因为很多,所以还是请帮下忙 ,)
1 you needn't to his promise things seriously,because he never speak not count (seriously)2 I'm sorry,I don't understand your meaning (were)3 I addressed her,but she ignored me (its) at4 I suddenly remembered,papers and several mistakes occur (not),5 and I,and in many ways are much better plan (),6 Monday morning,she went into the office,on the face with a sweet smile )7 days suddenly rain have rushed into the stranger nearby stores can shelter (),8 in the big fire,no man survived (survive)1 I could change my opinion of him,he never said a word on the bus,I dropped (without),Two little girls saw the enormous spider was afraid jumped (a)3 if the President was wearing bullet-proof vest,he won't be killed (virtual)4 the climate here is not in common with Tibet,Tibet) common (5 the Red Cross for those victims created So many houses,I think they can survive the cold winter (both)6 because of fear,he fell down from a tree (not frightened)
You do not have on things he promised to take it seriously, because he said he never talk 2 I am sorry, I do not understand what you mean 3 I say hello to her, but she just could not care I<...
1你不必对他答应的事情当真,因为他从来说话都不算数(seriously) you dont have to take his words seriously, his words dont
count2很抱歉,我完全不明白你的意思(point)im sorry, by i think i dont get your point3我向她打招呼,可她根本不理我(ignore) i...英语翻译请看图表,有做过兼职的占百分之三十,没做过的占百分之七十,"那就证明人们都很有钱吗?并不是."我问过一个人,他的名字叫xxx,他每月零用钱一千元,但依然做兼职,他说他根本不够钱_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译请看图表,有做过兼职的占百分之三十,没做过的占百分之七十,"那就证明人们都很有钱吗?并不是."我问过一个人,他的名字叫xxx,他每月零用钱一千元,但依然做兼职,他说他根本不够钱
英语翻译请看图表,有做过兼职的占百分之三十,没做过的占百分之七十,"那就证明人们都很有钱吗?并不是."我问过一个人,他的名字叫xxx,他每月零用钱一千元,但依然做兼职,他说他根本不够钱去买影片.我听了后很惊讶,花这麼多钱去买影片...所以我建议他直接找个女朋友算了 .求求大大
please take a look at the graph, those who have worked part time make up 30%, those who have not make up 70%. "does this prove that people are rich? not so". i once asked someone, his name is xxx, he has a monthly allowance of 1000 dollars, yet he stills works a part time job, he said the money isn't even enough to buy movies. i was very surprised upon hearing that, spending this much money for movies, so i suggested that he should just get a girlfriend.(美式英语)
以上两位是四级?六级?
Please look at the chart.
There are 30% of people who have two or more jobs, and 70% who do not.
Does this prove that people are rich? No.
I asked a person whose name is XXX.
He had 1000 yuan of p...
Please look at the chart and you will notice that those who have done part-time jobs make up 30 percent , while those who haven't make up 70 percent. "Does that prove that they are rich?" The answer i...
Please have a look at the chart,There are 30% of people have been got a part time job and 70% are not.Does that mean these people are rich?Not exactly..I asked one person whose name is XXX, He had 100...英语翻译1.他为我们付了饭钱,真是大方 2.你要努力学习,否则就跟不上你的同学了。3.她毫不费力地做完了家庭作业。4.放心,你不在时,我会好好照料你的宠物的。5.向初学者解释清楚这_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译1.他为我们付了饭钱,真是大方 2.你要努力学习,否则就跟不上你的同学了。3.她毫不费力地做完了家庭作业。4.放心,你不在时,我会好好照料你的宠物的。5.向初学者解释清楚这
英语翻译1.他为我们付了饭钱,真是大方 2.你要努力学习,否则就跟不上你的同学了。3.她毫不费力地做完了家庭作业。4.放心,你不在时,我会好好照料你的宠物的。5.向初学者解释清楚这个问题是比较困难的。6.你得马上动身,否则就赶不上火车了。
He paid the meal for me.He's really generous.这是一块很重的石头,他根本挪不动,翻译英语_百度知道
这是一块很重的石头,他根本挪不动,翻译英语
t was ()a heavy stone ()he couldn&#39,求给位;t move it=It was ()heavy stone ()he couldn&#39;t move it亲
提问者采纳
It was (such)a heavy stone (that)he couldn&#39;t move it=It was (so)heavy stone (that)he couldn&#39;t move it
提问者评价
谢谢,非常感谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
翻译英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
.that第二句应该是It was such so heavy a stone thatsuch...
such,that.so ,that.你是否第二个的stone 前漏打了个a
没有遗漏,的却是这么写的
第一个是such...that...第二个是 so...that..
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐