送我手机翻译成英语小故事带翻译

英语翻译最好直接帮我翻译过来!不然真不知道把东西放哪里!_百度作业帮
英语翻译最好直接帮我翻译过来!不然真不知道把东西放哪里!
my music和music这个不用问的 肯定是音乐! video和videos (有的国产机器TrueMpeg4这个是电影)这个是电影! photos和images 是相册 就是放图片的! Sounds 这个文件夹 诺基亚和LG机子放铃声和音乐的! 有什么不知道的可以补充!采纳哦英语翻译4点了已经有淡蓝的光了是昨天走的仓促.还是今天来的太快已经不重要了我的身体还在,心里的人还在那好,我对你们说一切安好仍就坚持.的想你我心里的宝贝_百度作业帮
英语翻译4点了已经有淡蓝的光了是昨天走的仓促.还是今天来的太快已经不重要了我的身体还在,心里的人还在那好,我对你们说一切安好仍就坚持.的想你我心里的宝贝
嘿.4点了 Well,it's 4 o'clock已经有淡蓝的光了 There was already the blue light是昨天走的仓促.还是今天来的太快 Whether yesterday went too soon or today came too fast 已经不重要了 Is not important我的身体还在,心里的人还在 I'm still here and the one in my heart is here那好,OK,I tell you一切安好 Everything is sound仍就坚持.的想你我心里的宝贝I'm still missing you,my baby
Hey .4 point had blue light was already the hastiness which yesterday walked. Today comes too quick was already unimportant my body also, person at heart also in that good, I to you said that all well still insisted. Thinks your my treasure at heart
Hey .4 points already had the blue light were the hastiness which yesterday walked. Today came too quickly already the unimportant my body also in, in heart person also in that good, I to you said all well still persisted. Thinks in your my heart the treasure
Hey .4 points of the
Has been the light of the Danlan
Yesterday, the rush is taking. Or too fast today to the
Have the least
My body is still, the heart of the people still
Well, I say to you
All安好 Still persist. I would like you to the heart of the Baby
您可能关注的推广回答者:谁给我翻译成英语
谁给我翻译成英语
·摘要…………………………………………………………I
·一、引言……………………………………………………1
·二、小学生英语学习中夸张手法的使用现状…………………2
·三、夸张手法的含义及可行性……………………………3
·四、夸张手法在小学英语教学中的运用………………4-5
&&& 1、有机结合………………………………………………4
&&& 2、积极体验……………………………………………4-5
&&& 3、因材施教………………………………………………5
·五、夸张手法在小学教学过程中应注意的问题…………6
·结束语………………………………………………………7
·参考文献……………………………………………………8
·英文摘要……………………………………………………9引& 言小学生学习压力大,任务重,在面临新的语言学习时,难免会遭遇枯燥、困难。夸张手法教学能激发学生的学习兴趣,提高学习效果的作用,培养学生学习能力, 符合新的教育理念对学生能力培养的要求,使学得的东西更深刻,能更好的帮助学生学习语言。
一、小学生英语学习中夸张手法的使用现状
在小学英语教学中广泛运用夸张手法教学,夸张手法教学非常符合小学生自身那些活泼好动、好奇、好问的特点。小学生刚开始学英语,还怀有一种好奇、兴奋、期待的心情。但随着词汇量的持续增加,许多学生记忆单词的效果却很不理想。一部分学生开始产生恐惧情绪,对英语望而生畏,从而挫伤了学生学习英语的积极性和自信心。然而夸张手法的运用,大大的提高了小学生的求知欲。小学生在被动的学习,或是无求知欲时,难免会遭遇枯燥、困难。英语课堂中为了让孩子们更好的学习,我们在课堂总用夸张的手法来激发学生的学习兴趣以及很好的刺激学生的语言神经,使学得的东西更深刻。更为重要的是能提起学生的兴趣,能更好的帮助学生学习语言。
二、夸张手法的含义及可行性
夸张手法是文艺创作中为突出描写对象的某些特点而采用的一种手法,其原本意思是:夸大,过甚其辞,指为了启发听者、读者、观众们的想象力和加强所表达的力度,用夸大的言辞、动作、情景等来形容事物。夸张手法的特点是诙谐、幽默、直观易懂,引人入胜。
人的各种活动,都是由一定的动机所引起的。学生进行的学习也总是为一定的学习动机所支配的。学习动机是直接推动实现进行学习的一种内部动力。它是一种学习的需要,这种需要是社会和教育对学生学习的客观要求在学生头脑里的反应;它表现为学习的意向、愿望、或兴趣等形式,对学习起着推动的作用。不同的社会好教育对学生的学习有着不同的要求,因而反应在学生头脑中的对学习的需要也由不同;学生学习动机的性质与内容有社会性。学习动机中最现实、最活跃的成分是认识兴趣,或叫做求知欲。认识兴趣是力求认识世纪、渴望获得文化科学知识和不断探求真理而带有情绪色彩的意向活动。
面对庞大的学习量,学生已疲惫不堪,对于学习是经常提不起兴趣,更多的是被动的学习。因此,我们不能再像以前那样一层不变的教学,要寻求新的教学方法。托尔斯泰说过:“成功的教学所需要的不是强制而是激发学生兴趣”。为此,我们从符合小学生年龄特点的角度出发,遵循教育学、心理学、教学法、语言学等有关原则,在小学英语教学中大胆运用夸张手法,使之成为有效的教学方法之一。
三、夸张手法在小学英语教学中的运用
3.1 任务型教学与夸张手法有机结合共同运用于课堂教学中。
人都有好胜心理,学生在完成一件件有意义有趣味的语言学习任务时,加强了学生学习的信心。在这过程中,需要有效运用语言知识,从而巩固强化语言知识,加深学生对与所学知识的印象。
比如,在教授clothes单元时,我们在全班举行了一个手工时装show,让学生用报纸、水彩笔、绳子、剪刀等工具设计一套“时装”并请孩子们介绍自己的作品。孩子们热情很高,这节课学得特别起劲儿。到了小组活动环节,每一个孩子都成了“设计师”,不一会儿,就剪贴出了一顶精巧的hat;再一看,一件新颖别致的T-shirt又诞生了。作品完成后,每一个小组的成员都要负责介绍你自己的作品,看到孩子们把单词运用在活动中,操作得非常熟练和积极。我知道这一节的内容学生印象很深刻。
这些精心设计的活动,一方面能引导学生互相帮助、互相督促,共同提高,既学好了英语,也培养了学生的团体协作精神。把团结协作精神化为学习英语的动力,以弥补学生在课外,因自觉性差、缺少督促和辅导的缺憾;另一方面,经常设计这类活动可为学生提供更多在真实语境中巩固所学语言知识的机会,可使学生对学习知识印象更深,使遗忘率明显降低。
3.2能够使学生的自尊、自信、愉快、惊喜等情感因素在英语学习中得到积极的体验&&& 夸张手法营造了一种融洽的师生关系,使学生感到自己的求知热情得到尊重,学习的信心进一步增强。学生更喜欢与教师共同创造合作,学习兴趣也得到加强和稳定。例如 PEP 教材第二册三年级下册第二单元“My Family”,有对他人表示赞美和夸奖的语言“Cool! How funny! ”的教学。“Cool”一词学生平时能用,但亲身感受较少。在一次优质课展示活动上,一上课的男教师设计了一连串的动作:甩头发,捋头发,叉腰,一个活灵活现的帅哥出现在学生面前——Am I cool? ——Cool! 学生异口同声答到。接着,全班学生在该教师“Act cool.”的指令下,“1、2,cool.”千姿百态、富有童趣又略显前卫的动作展现了出来。这种“带着声音的动作”使学生“看了过瘾、说得过瘾、做得过瘾”。在教师的带动下,学生们也兴奋地动了起来。
3.3 因材施教的巩固效果更好。
夸张的方法是灵活多样的,而对于不同年龄段的学生,教师要注意把握其心理特点进行适度夸张。中、高年级学生所接受的方式就与低年级学生不同。有针对性的选择恰当的方式,其巩固学习的效果更好。
在讲解课文时,又难又长的英语文章往往使孩子们望而却步。用过多的时间来做游戏又不符合课程安排。于是,在读课文时,试着用声音来塑造形象,比如用粗鲁的男声或者是又尖又细的女声来朗读,当讲到重点句型时用男声读加重语气;讲到愉快的地方时又是女声唧唧喳喳地说;讲到惊险悲愤之处情绪激昂,还不时地重复,模拟平时说话的样子。高低交迭、时紧时松,孩子们听起来觉得特别有意思,课文内容基本上也能猜个八九不离十。
四、夸张手法在小学教学过程中应注意的问题
教学活动的本身是一个多结构、多因素、多层次的复杂活动。教学管理的根本出发点,只能适应这种客观事实。对于教学目的、教学过程、教学内容、教学方法、教学组织形式和教学评估及由上述各因素而形成的教学质量等进行全面管理。对于英语教师来说夸张学习法简单方便、易于操作,运用范围十分广泛。但是,使用夸张方法进行教学时也应注意:
夸张方法要根据教材情况合理的使用,要依据教材内容的特点。在运用夸张手法时,要紧紧围绕正在学习的内容。如“banana”的教学,要根据教材的要求进行教授, “It's a big banana. It's a yellow banana .”可加深学生对苹果的理解和兴趣,也学会了“banana”的发音,但是如果夸张无限地引申“Where is it from?”把香蕉的产地甚至产地的风土人情等都滔滔不决地讲述一通,会使学生摸不着头脑,即使有兴趣听下去,但已经偏离了教学内容,这样既浪费时间,也没有效果。所以,要避免偏离主题的夸张。
在使用时要依据学生的实际情况,选择学生易于接受的方式。教师的教是为了学生的学,教学要适应学生的基础条件和个性特点。把学习内容夸张得太离奇,学生理解起来就有困难,这样不但没有帮助学生产生学习兴趣,甚至还会使学生失去学习的信心。所以在教学时,要选择促进和发展学生学习的方法。
激发灵感,常常更新。夸张方法的运用意在给学生一种新颖、独特和新奇的感觉,如果老是使用同样的方法,也就失去了它的魅力和作用。
要善于综合的、灵活的运用教学方法,取得最优化的教学效果。为了更好的完成教学任务,实现教学目的,我们不能运用单一的教学方法,要多种方法结合使用。在使用夸张教学法的同时,也要注意合理结合其他教学方法。
在教学过程中运用夸张手法因材施教,将任务型教学与夸张手法有机结合共同运用,起到激发学习兴趣,提高学习效果的作用,培养学生学习能力,使学生更好的学习。这符合新的教育理念对学生能力培养的要求。所以在小学英语教学中,我们要积极的、有效的、正确的运用这种教学手法。
&& 在此次论文撰写过程中,我得到了导师贺义辉副教授的悉心指导,对老师的耐心指导和无私帮助我表示衷心的感谢。同时我也要感谢在我三年的大学生涯中予以我关心和帮助的所有老师和同学们。
DirectorySUMMARY ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I* I. Introduction ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 1* Second, students learning English the use of hyperbole in the status quo ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 2* Third, the implications and feasibility of hyperbole ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 3* 4, exaggerated way of English teaching in primary schools ... use ... ... ... ... ... 4-5An organic combination of ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 42, positive experiences ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 4-53, individualized ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 5* 5, exaggerated way the process of teaching in primary schools should pay attention to the problem ... ... ... ... 6* Conclusion ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 7References ... * ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 8English Abstract ... ... ... * ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 9Introduction pupils studying pressure, a heavy task in the face of the new language learning, they will be encountered boring and difficult. Hyperbole teaching can stimulate students interest in learning, enhance the role of learning to develop students ability to learn, meet the new educational philosophy capacity-building requirements of the students, so that learned something more profound and can better help students learn the language.
First, primary school students learning English in the use of hyperbole StatusEnglish language teaching in primary schools in the extensive use of hyperbole teaching, exaggerated way of teaching very much in line with their own primary and secondary students who lively, curious, inquisitive characteristics. Students just beginning to learn English, but also felt a curious, excited and looking forward to the mood. But with the vocabulary continues to grow, many students remember the effect of the word very is not ideal. Some students started to have feelings of fear, terrified by the English language, which dampened the enthusiasm of students to learn English and self-confidence. However, the use of hyperbole, greatly improved the students desire for knowledge. Students in passive learning, or no curiosity, theWill inevitably encounter boring and difficult. English class in order to allow children to better learning, we have the total use in the classroom exaggerated way to stimulate students interest in learning, as well as to stimulate the student's language a good nerve, so that learned something more profound. More important is that it can bring the interest of students, can better help students learn the language.Second, the meaning and feasibility of hyperboleHyperbole is a literary and artistic creation in the description of an object to highlight some of the characteristics of a means used in its original meaning is: exaggerated, over very their statements and that in order to inspire the listener, reader, the audience's imagination and enhance the expression of intensity, using exaggerated rhetoric, action, scenarios, etc. to describe things. Hyperbole is characterized by witty, humorous, intuitive, understandable and attractive.Various human activities are caused by certain motives of. Learning students are also always a certain degree of learning motivation of dictate that. Motivation to learn is directly contribute to the achievement of an internal motivation to learn. It is a learning need, the need for social and education on student learning objective requirements of the reaction in t it manifested the intention of learning, aspirations, or interest in the form of learning play a promoting role. Different social good education to students with different requirements,Thus reflected in the minds of students in the right learning student motivation to learn the nature and content of a social nature. Motivation to learn the most realistic understanding of the most active components of interest, or is called curiosity. Understanding of interest is sought to understand the century, eager to get cultural and scientific knowledge and the constant search for truth with the intention of the activities of emotional color.With such a huge amount of study, students have been exhausted, for learning is often uninterested in more passive learning. Therefore, we can no longer be the same level as before the teaching, to seek new ways of teaching. Leo Tolstoy said: "successful teaching is not compulsory but the need to stimulate their interests." To this end, we meet the characteristics of primary school age, the point of view, following education, psychology, pedagogy, linguistics and other relevant principles of English teaching in primary schools in the bold use of hyperbole to make it an effective teaching methods.
Third, hyperbole in the Primary English Teaching3.1 Task-based teaching and hyperbole common combination used in classroom teaching.People have Yoshikatsu psychology students to complete a piece a meaningful and interesting language learning tasks, strengthening the confidence of students. In this process, the need for effective use of language knowledge in order to consolidate to strengthen language knowledge, to enhance the students with the impression that what they have learned.For example, the teaching of clothes unit, our class had a hand-held fashion show, to enable students to use newspapers, watercolor pen, rope, scissors, tools such as design of a "fashion" and invites children to introduce their works. The kids are highly enthusiastic and learned this lesson in particular Qijin Er. Link to the group activities, each child becomes a "designer", soon, you c Made in, a novel and unique T-shirt again was born. Work is completed, each member of a team should be responsible for presenting your own work, to see the kids put the word used in the activities,Operation very skilled and active. I know that the contents of this section the students impressed.These well-designed activities, it can guide the students to help each other, mutual supervision, co-improved, not only to learn the English language, but also cultivate a spirit of collaboration groups of students. The unity and spirit of collaboration into motivation to learn English in order to make up for students in extra-curricular, because consciousness is poor, the lack of supervision and coun the other hand, often the design of such activities can provide students with more in the real context of the consolidation of the opportunity to learn linguistic knowledge will enable students to acquire knowledge, a deeper impression, so that forgetting rate decreased significantly.3.2 can make the students self-esteem, self-confident, happy, surprise and other emotional factors in learning English to be a positive experienceHyperbole to create a harmonious teacher-student relationship, so that students feel that their enthusiastic quest for knowledge to be respected, to learn confidence in further enhanced. Students and teachers prefer to work together to create cooperation and interest in learning has also been strengthened and stability. For example, the second volume three-year PEP materials the second unit the next volume of "My Family", there is praise and praise of others, said the language of "Cool! How funny!" Teaching. "Cool" students usually can use the word, but less first-hand experience. In an exhibition of high-quality class, one class of male teachers has designed a series of actions: Rejection hair, ?? hair, hips,A vivid handsome guy appeared in front of students - Am I cool? - Cool! Students answered in unison. Then, the whole class of students in the teacher "Act cool." Under the instructions, "1,2, cool." Strange things, full of playful element has a slightly avant-garde movements show out. This "movement with a voice" so that students "read quickly, speak quickly, to do great time." Driven by the teachers, the students were also excited about the earth again.3.3 The consolidation of individualized better.Exaggerated approach is flexible, but for different ages of students, teachers should pay attention to their psychological characteristics of a modest exaggeration. Medium and high grade a manner acceptable to students with lower-grade students with different. Targeted selection of the appropriate way, its better to consolidate learning.Explaining the text, there was then the English language is difficult and long articles often discourage the kids. With too much time to make the game not in compliance with the curriculum. As a result, when reading the text, try to use voice in shaping the image of, for example with the rude male or female voice to read aloud You Jianyou thin, when speaking with the male focus on sentences, whe referred to the local time for the pleasant F spoke bitterly of the Department thrilling emotions, repeated from time to time to simulate what normal looks like. High and low overlap, when ebbed and flowed, the children find it particularly interesting sound, text essentially can be a pretty close guess.4, exaggerated way the process of teaching in primary schools should pay attention to the problemTeaching itself is a multi-structure, multi-factor, multi-level complex activities. The fundamental starting point for teaching management can only adapt to this fact. For the purpose of instruction and teaching process, teaching content, teaching methods, teaching and teaching evaluation forms of organization and by the formation of the above-mentioned factors such as the overall management of teaching quality. For the English teacher is exaggerated learning simple and convenient, easy to operate, the use of very wide scope. However, using exaggerated methods of teaching should also pay attention:Exaggeration methods to be reasonable under the circumstances the use of textbooks, teaching materials should be based on the content characteristics. In the use of hyperbole, we should firmly focus on is learning content. Such as the "banana" in teaching, according to the requirements of teaching, Professor, "It's a big banana. It's a yellow banana." Apple may be to enhance the students understanding of and interest in, and learn how the "banana" sounds, but if you exaggerate infinite to be extended "Where is it from?" the origin of the banana producing and even customs and so he talked loudly to talk about a pass, students can not figure this out, even if there is interest listened to them,But has deviated from the teaching content, such a waste of time, but also to no avail. Therefore, to avoid deviating from the theme of an exaggeration.
When in use based on the actual situation of students, select students to easily acceptable way. Teachers to teach to students in school, teaching students to adapt to the basic conditions and personality characteristics. To study the contents of an exaggeration too bizarre, the students have difficulty understanding them, so that not only does not help students to generate interest in learning, so that students may even lose confidence in learning. Therefore, in teaching, we should choose to promote and develop student learning approach.To stimulate inspiration, updated frequently. Exaggerated use of methods intended to give students an innovative, unique and strange feeling, if always using the same method, also lost its charm and function.To be good at a comprehensive, flexible use of teaching methods, to obtain optimal benefits. The completion of teaching tasks in order to better achieve the purpose of instruction, we can not use a single teaching method, to a variety of methods used in combination. Teaching the use of exaggeration, we must also note that a reasonable combination with other teaching methods.
ConclusionIn the teaching process, the use of hyperbole individualized, task-based teaching and the combination of the common use of hyperbole, played to stimulate interest in learning, enhance the role of learning to develop students ability to learn, so that students better learning. This is consistent with the new philosophy of education capacity-building requirements of students. Therefore, English teaching in primary schools, we have to positive, effective, and the right to use this teaching method.During this thesis writing process, I got the mentor He Yi-hui, associate professor of careful guidance of the teacher's patience, guidance and selfless help me to express my sincere gratitude. At the same time I would also like to thank the university for three years in my career to be my concern and help of all teachers and students.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐