翻译急急急!!!英语在线翻译发音翻译

帮忙英语翻译啊!急急急~~~!_百度知道
帮忙英语翻译啊!急急急~~~!
Children in Hungary start school at the age of six and everybody must go to school until the age of sixteen.The first type of school is primary school.In primary school children may stay for eight years until they are fourteen.But a lot of children choose to leave primary school work with a foury-year schedule,so their students are between fourteen and eighteen year of age.
There are two terms in Hungarian schools.The school year starts at the beginning of September and ends in June.There is a two weeks'break around Christmas and New Year and about one week at Easter.In primary and secondary schools there isn't a break between the two terms,but universities and colleges have a six weeks'exam period in December and January.The students can have some hoildays if they pass their exams fast enough.
The school day in primary and secondary schools starts at about eight o'clock and there are usually five or six forty-five minute lessons a day with ten or fifteen minutes'breaks between them.Subjects include basic things like history,languages,math,physics,chemistry,biology,geography,drawing,singing and PE。There are no exams in primary and secondary schools,except for the secondary school finals.帮忙翻译啊、、回答者把答案贴上来、不要网站!!!!
提问者采纳
匈牙利的孩子们6岁就开始上学了,每个孩子在16岁之前都应该接受学校的教育。学历教育的一阶段就是初中,孩子们要在学校待上8年直到他们年满14岁。但是很多孩子选择离开初中 去一中4年制的学校读书 所以他们的学生多数都是14到18岁的匈牙利的学校有两个学期 学期从9月开始直到第二年的6月在圣诞节和新年的时候会有2周的假期 复活节的时候有一周假期 在初中和中学的时候 两个学期之前是没有休假的 但是大学和学院在12到第二年1月的时候会有6周的考期 如果学生们可以很快通过考试的话 他们就可以享受他们的假期了上中学的时候 每天都要从8点到5点 或者是6节45分钟的课 中途每节课会有10到15分钟的休息 科目包括基本课程 像历史 语言 数学 物理 化学 生物 地理 美术 演唱 还有体育 。初中和中学是没有考试的 只是在中学结束后 会有一个结业考试。这是我自己翻译的 很多地方都不是很准确啊 仅供借鉴另外 您能告诉我 这是什么地方的文章吗? 是什么水平的 谢谢了
提问者评价
我也是觉得不怎么准确啊、所以才找人帮忙这是快捷英语 阅读理解与完形填空 周周练
参考资料:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
匈牙利的儿童在六岁时就开始上学,每个人都必须去上学直到16岁。学校的第一个形式是小学。在小学里,学生要呆八年直到他们14岁时。但很多学生选择离开小学,使用一种四年制的课程,于是那里学生的年龄就是从14岁~18岁之间。
在匈牙利的学校有两个学年,学年开始于九月结束于六月。在此期间有两周围绕圣诞节和新年的小假期以及大概一周左右围绕复活节的假期。在小学和初中里,两个学年间是没有假期的,但是大学和学院里10月和1月共有六周的考试时期。学生能够拥有一些假期如果他们足够快速的通过考试。
小学和初中的课程从8点开始,通常每天有五节或者六节时长45分钟的课,每两节课间都有10或15分钟的休息。学科包括一些基本的课程像历史、语言、数学、物理、化学、生物、地理、画画、音乐和体育。在小学和...
儿童在匈牙利开始上学的年龄为6个,每个人都必须去上学,直到年龄sixteen.The第一类学校小学school.In小学生可在港逗留了8年,直到他们fourteen.But很多儿童选择离开小学工作, foury年的时间表,所以他们的学生和18名之间的14岁。
&&有两个条件匈牙利schools.The学年开始于9月初结束在June.There是两个weeks'break圣诞及新年前后,大约一周在Easter.In小学和中学不存在休息两个术语之间的,但大学和学院有6个weeks'exam期在12月和January.The学生可以有一些hoildays ,如通过考试,考试速度不够快。
&&学校每天在小学和中学始于约8时,通常有五,六个四十五分钟教训每天10或15 minutes'breaks之间them.Subjects包括基本的东西,喜欢历史,语文,数学,物理,化学,生物,地理,绘...
儿童在匈牙利开始上学的年龄为6个,每个人都必须去上学,直到16岁.第一类学校是小学.在小学里小学生可在港逗留8年,直到他们14岁.但是很多儿童选择离开小学工作, 40年的时间表,所以他们的学生和18名之间的14岁。
在匈牙利的学校有两个学期.学年开始于9月初结束在6月.是两个星期的休息,即圣诞及新年前后,大约一周在东部.小学和中学在两个学期之间是不存在休息的,但大学和学院有6个星期的考试,在12月和一月.学生可以有一些假期 ,如通过考试,考试速度不够快。
学校每天在小学和中学始于约8时,通常有五,六个45分钟教训每天10或15 分钟的休息时间.学习科目包括基本的东西,历史,语文,数学,物理,化学,生物,地理,绘画,唱歌,体育。没有考试,在小学和中学,除了中学决赛。
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文翻译,急急急_百度知道
英文翻译,急急急
3.2.3 积极与消极“在爱情的表达上《罗朱》和《梁祝》的明显区别在于前者热烈,后者含蓄;在争取爱情的勇气和方式上前者是积极和有效的,后者则几乎没有采取有效的斗争手段就失去了年轻的生命,两者虽然都贯穿一条主线,但前者比后者复杂,在语言运用上都达到了炉火纯青的境界,具有强烈的感染力。”⑥在语言上, 莎士比亚笔下的罗密欧与朱丽叶使用最直接、最火热的语言表达了对对方的爱,他们的爱是无限的。这可在罗密欧与朱丽叶阳台相会中的对话窥探一二:‘Oh, speak again, bright angel, for such you appear, being over my head, like a winged messenger from heaven whom mortals fall back to gaze upon.’
(ibid,:20)“How came you into this place,” said Juliet, ‘and by whose direction?’“Love directed me,” answered Romeo. “I am no pilot, yet ‘wert thou as that vast shore which is washed with the farthest sea, I should venture for such merchandise.”
(ibid,:24)在对爱情的态度上,罗密欧和朱丽叶第一次见面就被对方的美丽所吸引,爱得火热,无法阻挡。他们先相爱后相知,这种爱情是西方最典型的代表。在行动上,罗密欧与朱丽叶则采取积极有效的方法捍卫彼此的爱情。朱丽叶得知要被迫嫁人,巧妙地骗过母亲,与罗密欧结婚。为了捍卫自己的幸福,她毫不犹豫地假死。罗密欧在第一次擦出爱的火花之后,毫无顾忌地爱。可以看出他们为了爱情采取了行动, 勇敢地为爱情付出一切。而梁祝在爱情的表达上很含蓄的,梁祝同窗三年,相爱却没有直接表达;直到离别在即,祝英台也是很含蓄地借境物表达爱意,致使梁山伯并没有会意,为爱情悲剧的产生埋下了伏线。其次,梁祝对待爱情的态度是很平静、理智和成熟的。他们的爱情发展于友情, 一起生活与学习。他们先相知后相许,是一种质朴、持久的爱。最后,在捍卫爱情的方式上,梁祝尽管有反抗它们的命运,但行为是被动的,是极其痛苦,采取忍受退让的消极方式接受两人的爱情悲剧。在关键时刻,梁祝没有大胆地商量解决的办法,没有公开地为真爱斗争,而是积忧成疾,双双殉情。“从罗朱与梁祝两剧的比较中,罗在争取爱情的道路中的勇气远比梁山伯大,‘阳台会’显然比‘楼台会’更加动人心弦。在‘十八相送’中,祝英台用比喻的语言曲折地表达了她对梁山伯的爱慕之情。在‘阳台会’中,罗朱却用最直接、最热情的语言表达了双方的爱情。”⑦“两剧表现了中西方不同民族在伦理、情感表达、爱情方式上的显著差别。但是,不管怎样,它们在追求真正爱情的叛逆意识和悲剧结局方面表现了中西方爱情文学的共同特征。”⑧西方人的热情豪放、积极自主,中国人的含蓄、消极地忍受退让,导致了两个民族不同的心理构造和个性特点,决定了这两部悲剧作品在对塑造人物的性格、对爱情的态度和捍卫爱情的方式都大不相同。
提问者采纳
3.2.3 positive and negative
&In the last expression of love,& Luo Zhu &and& Butterfly Lovers &is a clear distinction between the former warm, in the fight for love and the courage to approach the former is a positive and effective, and the latter almost no effective struggle Means the loss of his young life, though both are run through a main line, but the former than the latter complex, in the language have reached a high degree of technical proficiency on the state, has a strong influence. &⑥
In the language, Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet use the most direct and the fiery language of love for each other, their love is boundless. This Romeo and Juliet in the balcony of the meet in dialogue or two of the survey:
'Oh, speak again, bright angel, for such you appear, being over my head, like a winged messenger from heaven whom mortals fall back to gaze upon.'
(ibid,: 20)
&How came you into this place,& said Juliet, 'and by whose direction?'
&Love directed me,& answered Romeo. &I am no pilot, yet 'wert thou as that vast shore which is washed with the farthest sea, I should venture for such merchandise.&
(ibid,: 24)
In the attitude of love, Romeo and Juliet meet for the first time on the other side was attracted by the beauty, love hot, can not stop. They love after the first friend, that love is the most typical in the West. During the operation, Romeo and Juliet will take positive and effective way to defend each other's love. Juliet was forced to learn to be married, skillfully deceive his mother, Romeo and marriage. In order to defend their own well-being, she did not hesitate to suspended animation. Romeo together to make the first sparks of love, love with impunity. They can see that love in order to take action, courageously for the love of all pay.
The Butterfly Lovers on the expression of love in a very subtle, Butterfly Lovers classmate three years, but there is no direc up to bid farewell soon, and Chu Ying-tai is also implicitly by love-Habitat, with the result that Love has not knowing for The tragedy of love have planted the check line. Second, the treatment of Butterfly Lovers love the attitude is very calm, rational and mature. Love in the development of their friendship, and learning to live with. After the first phase of their friend Xu, is a plain, long-lasting love. Finally, in defense of the way of love, Butterfly Lovers In spite of the fate of their resistance, but it is a passive act, it is extremely painful, take to put up with the negative way to receive their tragic love. At a critical moment, Butterfly Lovers has not boldly discuss solutions, not open to the struggle for true love, but the plot into a bad disease, both Xunqing.
&Luo Zhu Butterfly Lovers and the comparison of the two plays in Romania in the fight for love on the road than the courage of Love, 'balcony will be' than 'Rendezvous' touching, and more.' Shibaxiangsong 'wish Taiwan, China and Britain to use the language of metaphor to express the ups and downs of her love of Love. 'Balcony will be', Mr Lo has the most direct, passionate language to express the love between the two sides. &⑦& both in the performance of the opera Western ethnic groups in the ethical, emotional expression, love the way of significant difference. But in any case, their pursuit of true love and treasonable sense of the tragic outcome of the performance in the Western love of the common characteristics of the literature. &⑧
Bold in the West warm, positive autonomy, China's implicit, to put up with a negative way, leading to two different ethnic structure of the psychological and personality characteristics of these two tragedies in the work of shaping the character of the people, love the attitude of To defend and love are very different way.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译呀,求翻译英语句子!!急急急呀喂_百度知道
翻译呀,求翻译英语句子!!急急急呀喂
1 数学比其他学科都受人欢迎。2 中国比非洲任一国家大。3 汤姆比班内其他男孩高得多。4当冬天到来时,白天越来越短。5 我越看这张照片,越喜欢它。6 这本书和那本一样难,但比那本贵。7 我认为这部电影比那部电影令人激动。8 夏天,上海的天气比北京热点。9 这些孩子今年比去年高。10 昨天很冷,今天更加冷。11 这些日子,他的健康更加糟糕。12 这房子对六口之家来说不太小。13 通过这窗户除了只看见很多高楼外,什么也看不见。14 他爸爸比他妈大四岁吗?15 地球约是月球的五倍。16 你学习越努力,你得到的分数就越高。17 上海和广州,那个城市更远?18 那俩杯子中,他买了较小的那一个。19 鸡肉和鱼肉,你认为哪个尝起来好吃?20 你们三个中,谁最大?21 英语是世界上最重要的语言之一吗?22 大多数男孩喜欢踢足球。23 他们当中大多数没去旅游。24 英语,数学和地理,那科最简单?25 我有最有趣的事情告诉你们。26 去年你表弟学习足够努力吗?27 房间里有别人吗?28 吉姆,贝尔和杰克,谁听课最认真?29 你能告诉我那个老师最严肃吗?30 我不知道谁买的房子最便宜。31 没人告诉我那个电影院座椅最舒适。32 难道你不知道广州市中国第三大城市?33 哪种书是现在最常见的?34 在所有恒星当中,太阳离地球最近。35 一年中,哪个月天数最少?36 我们当中,他和饮料最少。37 谁能告诉我哪部影片做富有创造力?38 镇上最差服装店是哪家?39你足球踢得比你的同班同学好吗?不,他们踢得和我一样好。40我喜欢游泳。我所有的朋友都游得比我慢。
提问者采纳
Math is more popular than other courses.China is bigger than any other Arfica country.Tom is taller than any other boy in his class.Daytime&becomes more and more short when winter comes.The more I look at this picture the more I like it.This book is as difficult as that one, but more expensive.I think this movie is more exciting than that one.Shanghai is hotter than Beijing in summer.These boys are taller than last year.Yesterday is very cold, but today even worse.His health became worse in these days.This house is not small for a six-person family.We can see nothing throug this window except many high buildings.Is his dad&four years older than his mam?Earth is&about 5 times of moon.The harder you study, the higher score you& gain.Shangihai and Guangzhou, which city is further?He brought the smaller one of that two cups.Chicken and fish, which do you think taste better?Who of you three is elder ?Is English one of the most important language of the world?Most boys like play football.Most of them didn't go to travel.English, math and geography, which is easer?I have funiest story to tell you.Did your cousin study hard enough last year?Is anybody in this room?Gim, Bel and Jack, who listen to the class more attentively?Can you tell me who is the most serious teacher?I don't know whose house is the cheapest.Nobody tell me that cinema's seat is the most confortable.Don't you know Guangzhou is the third biggest city in China?Which is the most common book?Sun is the nearest&star to earth.Which month's days is the fewest in a year?He drink least&among us.Who can tell me whcih is the most cretive movie?which couture is the worst in town?Do you play football better than your class mate? No, they paly as well as me.I like swim, all my friends swin slower than me.&全手打 望采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
15人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
1 mathematics than other disciplines
are welcome.
The 2 China Africa than any country.
3 other boys
higher Tom Beeban Hei.
4 when the winter comes, the days get shorter and
5 the more I look at this photo, more like it.
book and that as difficult, but more expensive than that one.
this movie is the movie.
The summer of 8, the weather of Shanghai is
colder than Beijing hot.
9 of these children higher this year than last
10 yesterday was cold, more cold today.
11 of these days,
his health is worse.
12 the house for a family of six is not too
13 through this...
╮(╯▽╰)╭,你复制的吧亲,哪有不易了,我要正确答案呀
the math is the most popular among all the subjects.i like swimming,and i swim better than all my friends.
翻译英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急!!!“拖后腿”的英文~中文“拖后腿”英文翻译解释及中英文例句 - 百科问答
& 急急急!!!“拖后腿”的英文~中文“拖后腿”英文翻译解释及中英文例句
急急急!!!“拖后腿”的英文~中文“拖后腿”英文翻译解释及中英文例句
悬赏分:0 -
- 阅读次数:
急急急!!!拖后腿的英文~中文拖后腿英文翻译解释及中英文例句
关于"急急急!!!“拖后腿”的英文~中文“拖后腿”英文翻译解释及中英文例句"的最佳答案
急急急!!!“拖后腿”的英文~中文“拖后腿”英文翻译解释及中英文例句:
拼音: tuō hòu tuǐ
[英文解释:][Informal] to hinder sb.; to impede sb.; to hold sb. to be a drag on sb.
&&&&点击左边的图片给他一个评价吧
"急急急!!!“拖后腿”的英文~中文“拖后腿”英文翻译解释及中英文例句"由
提出。如果您知道该问题答案,欢迎注册/登录后回答。&
对"急急急!!!“拖后腿”的英文~中文“拖后腿”英文翻译解释及中英文例句"最佳答案的评论
评论字数在200 字以内

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐