augwater xd股票是什么意思思?

AUG,CAN,SAT这些缩略词的意思是什么?_百度作业帮
AUG,CAN,SAT这些缩略词的意思是什么?
AUG,CAN,SAT这些缩略词的意思是什么?
AUGUST,CANADA,SATURDAY.八月,加拿大,星期六。NEW YORK, Aug. 29, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- China Travel Resort Holdings, Inc. (Pink Sheets:CTVZ) announced today that it has come to the attention of its Board of Directors that some shareholders have not yet received shares called for under the previously announced stock dividend. In order to have every shareholder g
参考译文1: 纽约,日(中国商业电讯) - 中国旅游度假区控股公司(粉单市场:CTVZ)今天宣布,它已经到了其部分股东尚未收到催缴股的董事局的注意根据先前宣布的股票股利。为了让每一个股东得到适当数量的股份,董事会今天宣布,它已决定推迟提出分裂,直到一个目标日期日,与日,支付日期,4。这个延迟应该让所有股东收到下宣布的股票股利配发的限售股,从而获得正确的股份数额提出分裂。参考译文2: 纽约 2011 年 8 月 29 日截止 NEWSWIRE) — — 中国旅游度假胜地控股公司 (粉色表: CTVZ) 今天宣布它已经提请其董事会的一些股东尚未收到要求根据先前公布的股票分红的股票。要获取适当的股数每名股东,董事会今日宣布它已决定推迟到 2011 年 9 月 30 日,目标日期的付款日期为 2011 年 10 月 3 日的 1 向前拆分为 4。此延迟应允许所有股东限售的股分配下宣布股票分红,接收并因而获得正确的前进拆分股量。参考译文3: 纽约 2011 年 8 月 29 日截止 NEWSWIRE) — — 中国旅游度假胜地控股公司 (粉色表: CTVZ) 今天宣布它已经提请其董事会的一些股东尚未收到要求根据先前公布的股票分红的股票。要获取适当的股数每名股东,董事会今日宣布它已决定推迟到 2011 年 9 月 30 日,目标日期的付款日期为 2011 年 10 月 3 日的 1 向前拆分为 4。此延迟应允许所有股东限售的股分配下宣布股票分红,接收并因而获得正确的前进拆分股量。参考译文4: 纽约,日,美国企业新闻通讯社(全球)--中国旅游度假控股公司 (PinkSheets:ctvz)今天宣布,它已注意到的一些其董事局的股东,股份尚未收到所要求的先前宣布的股票股息。
相关翻译:to declare
声明in december 2002, the US National Institutes of health announced a 4-year program for nanoscience and nanotechnology in medicine.
2002年12月,美国国家卫生研究所的宣布4年的方案为纳米和纳米技术在医学。This delay should allow for all shareholders to receive the restricted shares allotted under the announced stock dividend,
这个延迟应该为所有股东允许接收下宣布的股票股利配发的限售股,First, shareholder fiduciary duties would not, as it is now, be triggered by a particular shareholder’s ability to direct corporate decisionmaking in the abstract, but rather by that shareholder’s ability to influence the outcome of a particular corporate decision in which it has a personal conflict of interest.
第一,股东受托责任也不,现在,会触发特定股东能够引导企业决策抽象,但而是由该股东能够影响特定公司决定它拥有个人利益冲突的结果。向股东报告工作
Report to shareholders语义参照:come hug me tight
来拥抱我紧Working day · day off ·
一个工作天 ·· 休假一天产量总是徘徊在一千五百吨左右
Yield is always hovering about 1500 tonsdesign-basis accident
设计基准事故天长地久海誓山盟
Everlasting warnsi am off work
我下班倾听烦恼
Listens attentively to the worry我怎么?
How do I?听起来愤怒
Sounds angry教师要求学生表演对话
Teachers require students to act out the dialogue开学已经一周了
Began school already a weekThey dlways walk to school together
他们dlways一起步行到学校今天是中国人的情人节,轻轻的送上我的祝福,祝咱们节日快乐!
Today is the Chinese Valentine's Day, gently to my wishes for the future, we wish you a very happy holiday season!Helen Cost
海伦成本Because I am very nervous.
因为我很紧张。You're the only one that holds the key
你是唯一保存密钥HAUT MILON
高米隆演唱者:张保清先生 袁金亮先生
昨晚我花了两个小时做作业
Last night I spent two hours doing homeworkcauses of the problem
问题的原因我们乘公共汽车去学校。
We go to the school while the bus.Fun Fun English Training Center
趣趣英语培训中心使用维护
Use and maintenance我是你的男人,你的
I am your man, you the佛山市鸿辉(美鑫酒店)家具有限公司
Foshan Hung fai (Mei Xin hotel) furniture limited工藤
n. (Hira=くどう, Kata=クドウ) Kudo, Japanese family name有一张床给你,至于他,只能睡在地板上了。
There is a bed for you, as far as he can only sleep on the floor.不去玉宇了
Do not go to the Yu Yupara amino phenol
段氨基苯酚我打算明天和朋友去野饮 l( )( )( )have a picnic with my friends.l( )have a picnic with my friends
I intend to drink tomorrow, and friends went wild l () () () have a picnic with my friends.l () have a picnic with my friendsI think i should have told you that i'm still yours .i thought you would do but i was wrong . now,i see myself stillleft alone .those bitter sweet memories once so lovely .those prettystary eyes once just for me .so goodbye i'm gone .
我想我应该告诉你我依然是你的了,我以为你会做,但我错了。我现在,看到自己 stillleft 仅.those 甜美耿耿于怀,一旦这样可爱的.those prettystary 为我.so 再见进行了一次眼睛我离开了。施工现场场地平整,道路坚实畅通,设置相应的安全防护设施和安全标志,周边设排水设施;人行通道的路径避开作业区,设置防护设施,保证行人安全。施工现场临时水电派专人管理,杜绝长流水、长明灯。
Ground leveling at construction site, solid and smooth the road, setting appropriate safety guards and safety signs, the surrounding pedestrian passageway path to avoid the operation area, set the protection facilities to ensure pedestrian safety. Temporary water and electricitytaking larger risks,usually by frequent trading,with hope of higher than average gains
采取风险较大,通常由经常交易、与希望的高於平均收益take a fresh look
新鲜看Angangang, good comfort, continue, eat my ball, the flowing water
正在翻译,请等待...听起来很不错
Sounds good杨畅可以领电脑吗
: Yang Chang can collect the computer人们认为,悲观常常会导致绝望,疾病和失败
It is believed that pessimistic will often lead to despair, disease and failureBelbis
贝尔维斯被赋予了
Have been given這位古希臘哲學家似乎能夠用簡單的文字表達複雜的思想
The ancient Greek philosophers seem to be able to use simple language to express complex ideasSilence is a girl's loudest cry, You will always know she's really hurt if she's ignoring you.
沉默是女孩最响惹哭了,你总是会知道她是真的受伤的是否她忽视了你。泛指
Generally refers tomicron selector
微米选择器董事总裁
Director, Presidentdingsogirl
dingsogirl很年轻
Very youngvariable dosing
[object Object]What he says differs from what he does
他说什么不同于他做的事尔等犀利否,?火爆收人
Perino 、そんなものけれどもかどうかあるいはそうではありません ? 人々を煽りたてますホンを見ながら。なんとか
看香港时。管理圄囹
Imprison 构词成分。I hope i can foret all my problems
我希望我可以FORET我所有的问题分闸线圈
Coil sub-gatescompetency sector
合格部门人力资源 专业 08工商管理2班 杨卓达 指导教师 刘万元
Human Resources Professional 08 2 classes in business administration instructor Yang Liu ten thousand yuan Zhuodathe business accounts
业务帐目I've fallen and
reach my mouse !
这次考试中,他犯了一个错误的选择【n词】
最近查询:
He is my favorite
There is also an additional extra-curricular activities time operational volume reduction
未来的投资人士,将忠实,人的现实
Sunrise application-oriented training colleges positioning analysis
She is equivalent to the Government to work
Ease traffic congestion
Sleep! Good night!
在秋天您我身边的好痛苦
Value of the goods
我们的类可以玩了一个星期的足球
Which day is Christmas? On December 25
To this end I am very apologize,
虽然没有直接标记为"中世纪
There is no hatred, strong feudal Lord