spleeing中文意思狗带是什么意思

求专业翻译_百度知道
求专业翻译
而家用空调系统连续工作8小时将消耗7度电.64度电。这将创建一个双赢的环境。随着时间的推移、杰出的节能功能研究表明,使用一晚上将节约电费6。超导冷热睡眠功耗仅80瓦,以每度电人民币一元计算突破五,而不是睡眠空调系统。利用冷热垫或单热垫。连续8小时工作将仅消耗0,既节约了电费也符合当前降低碳排放的潮流.36元,使用家用空调系统,可以弥补这些损失,将大大增加您的电费
提问者采纳
rather than sleep air-condition system can make up for these losses. Superconducting hot sleep power consumption only takes 80 watts.36 yuan one night with the standard that everyone will spent
1 yuan on kilowatt-hour . While the home air-condition system only consume 7 units of electricity with 8 hours continuous operation , not only saves electricity but also in line with the current trend of reducing carbon emissions.As time went on. It will save electrically 6.It will creates a win-win situation. Employing these hot and cold mattess or a single hot mattess.5
Outstanding energy-saving functionThe results show that using the family-sized air-condition systems will greatly increase your electricity billBreakthrough No
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
专业翻译的相关知识
其他2条回答
Break five , distinguished energy conservation function
突破五、杰出的节能功能
Research is indicated , is uses household air-conditioning system , will increase your electric charge greatly.
研究表明,使用家用空调系统,将大大增加您的电费。
The cushion or Shan making use of fever of cooling down heats up a cushion , is not sleep air-conditioning system , can make up these loss.
利用冷热垫或单热垫,而不是睡眠空调系统,可以弥补这些损失。
Cold hot superconductivity sleep power dissipation 80 is only earthen.
超导冷热睡眠功耗仅80瓦。
The continuous 8 hours job will consume 0.64 degree of electricity only.
连续8小时工作将仅消耗0.64度电。...
The Fifth Outstanding Feature : Energy-Saving
Accoridng to lots of results of researches, the usage of home air-conditioning systems will greatly increase your electricity expenses.
Using a hot-cold mattress or a single hot mattress during your spleeing, rather than using air-conditioning system can make up your losses. The superconducting hot-cool sleeping power only have a consumption of 80 watts. With 8 hours working time will only consume 0.64 kWh of electricity.
However, if the regular air-conditioning system works for 8 hours continuously will consume of 7kWh electrcity, and if 1 kWh costs 1 yuan, we could save 6.36 yuan every single n...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁no&spleeing&night
It was raining last night ,I have
no chance to play basketball ,so that I should stay in my room . to
learn ,to think about many things .... At last ,I seal to collect
the whole exipirits .not pessimisn.according to chach them you must
give up anythings&.
Ask for a person whose news ,
imformation .......just made a jock .
that's not my business . you met
some words ,some messages . it has no relationship.
the fatigue ,the troubles ,the
questions ,which should be sloved by me , I feel I am going
to& sleep . got a nice dream .&
that's so sweet .
"ring ,ring ,ring
"& a foreign client's phone ,she said the goods
hav'n received&they &wanna the
I should go to office to work . too
tired to sleep.
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。spleeing中文意思是什么_百度作业帮
spleeing中文意思是什么
spleeing中文意思是什么