iacbtyl p2p是什么意思思?

Unix & Linux Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for users of Linux, FreeBSD and other Un*x-like operating systems. It's 100% free, no registration required.
I am running Ubuntu 12.04 on my laptop using VMware Player. I am not sure why but I have an account called "User Account" in addition to my account that I usually login to use Ubuntu. Well that was just a side comment but basically all I am trying to do is install the ncurses library on Ubuntu. I have tried installing ncurses using the following comand lines:
sudo apt-get install libncurses5-dev
sudo apt-get install ncurses-dev
When I tried installing ncurses twice using the above commands I received the following prompt in the terminal:
[sudo] password for username
When I type in my password I receive the following message:
username is not in the sudoers file. This incident will be reported.
So far I have tried enabling the root user ("Super User") account by following the instructions at this link:
Here are some of the things the link suggested to do:
Allow an other user to run sudo. Type the following in the command line:
sudo adduser username sudo
logging in as another user. Type the following in the command line:
sudo -i -u username
Enabling the root account. Type the following in the command line:
sudo passwd root
I have tried all of the above command lines and after typing in each command I was prompted for my password. After I entered my password I received the same message as when I tried to install ncurses:
fsolano is not in the sudoers file. This incident will be reported.
13.6k73677
migrated from
This question came from our site for system and network administrators.
The config file /etc/sudoers list, who is allowed to run which commands as which user.
On ubuntu this file contains a line allowing all users of the sudo group to run commands as the root user.
To check which users are in the sudo group you can type getent group sudo. You can also check the groups of your current user by typing id.
Probably your current user is not in the sudo group and is therefore not allowed to use the sudo command.
Follow the link to reset your admin password [sounds like you named your admin user account as 'user' :)]
After that, login as the admin user and execute the following.
sudo usermod -aG sudo,adm fsolano
Now you can login as 'fsolano' and you should be able to run sudo command.
have any other root/admin user than 'fsolano', that is not in the sudoers file. This incident will be reported:
check sudo enabled users (groups)
# getent group sudo
sudo:x:27:xyz,abc
since the user 'fsolano' is changed to standard user and if you have any other root privileged user, login via the root one and change 'fsolano' to administrator using "User Accounts".
34.3k123987
Do this to reset the password for your admin user.
Then you'll be able to grant sudo permission to your regular user with
as you posted in your original question.
By the way: why are you installing ncurses?
Are you compiling something?
27.2k43579
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group. This site is not affiliated with Linus Torvalds or The Open Group in any way.
Unix & Linux Stack Exchange works best with JavaScript enabled瑞昱&Semiconductor&RTL&PCI-E&千兆以太网&NIC网卡驱动
/file/e76kh616
这个网址有下载的,如果下载不了。
这是我的QQ:
给我留言,顺便把你的QQ号发给我,如果需要这个驱动的话,我会在6个小时内,发到你的邮箱。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

我要回帖

更多关于 o2o是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐