ambassador蓝筹股是什么意思思

当前位置: &
求翻译:When the Ambassador of Escalopia re turned home for lunch, his wife got a shock. He looked pale and his clothes were in a frightful state. 'What has happened ?' she asked. 'How did your clothes get into such a mess ?' 'A fireextinguisher, my dear,' answered the Ambassador drily. 'University stu dents set the Embassy on fire this morn ing.' 'Good heavens!' exclaimed his wife. 'And where were you at the time ?' 'I was in my office as usual,' answered the Ambassador. 'The fire broke out in the basement. I went down immediately. of course, and that fool, Horst,aimed a fireextinguisher at me. He thought I was on fire. I must definitely get that fellow posted.' The Ambassador's wife went on asking questions, when she suddenly noticed a big hole in her husband's hat. 'And how can you explain that ?' she asked.
'Oh, that,' said the Ambassador. 'Someone fired a shot through my office window. Accurate, don't you think ? Fortunately, I wasn't wearing it at the time. If I had been, I would not have been able to get home for lunch.'是什么意思?
When the Ambassador of Escalopia re turned home for lunch, his wife got a shock. He looked pale and his clothes were in a frightful state. 'What has happened ?' she asked. 'How did your clothes get into such a mess ?' 'A fireextinguisher, my dear,' answered the Ambassador drily. 'University stu dents set the Embassy on fire this morn ing.' 'Good heavens!' exclaimed his wife. 'And where were you at the time ?' 'I was in my office as usual,' answered the Ambassador. 'The fire broke out in the basement. I went down immediately. of course, and that fool, Horst,aimed a fireextinguisher at me. He thought I was on fire. I must definitely get that fellow posted.' The Ambassador's wife went on asking questions, when she suddenly noticed a big hole in her husband's hat. 'And how can you explain that ?' she asked.
'Oh, that,' said the Ambassador. 'Someone fired a shot through my office window. Accurate, don't you think ? Fortunately, I wasn't wearing it at the time. If I had been, I would not have been able to get home for lunch.'
问题补充:
当艾斯大使再转回家吃午饭,他的妻子有休克。他脸色苍白,他的衣服很可怕的状态。'发生了什么吗? 她问。' 你的衣服怎么变成这样了?'A fireextinguisher,亲爱的 ' 干巴巴地回答大使。' 大学汕头大学凹痕放火大使馆这清晨 ing。 ''好天哪 !' 惊叹他的妻子。和你在哪儿去了?' 我在我的办公室像往常一样,' 回答大使。' 起火的地下室里。我立即去了。当然,和那个傻瓜霍斯特,目的是在我的 fireextinguisher。他认为我是在火上。我一定要把那个家伙打发走。 '大使的妻子接着问的问题,当她突然发现她的丈夫帽子一个大洞。'和你又如何解释的吗? 她问。' 哦,那,' 说的大使。' 有人开了一枪我办公室窗户。准确,你不觉得吗?幸运的,我不在时穿。如果我了,我便不能回家吃午饭。 '
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!ambassador
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
ambassador
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:问题补充&&
bæbæd&#602, -ˌ 复数:1;sə 特使;dɔdə [比喻]使宅使节;(r)][美][æmˈ (派驻联合国等国际组织的)代表. 内塔尼亚胡称他的大使们很快就会回去.大使;səambassador[英][ær]n:ambassadors 例句。 2.Mr netanyahu says his ambassador will soon be back.I h**e not **en so likely an ambassador of love! 我从来没见过如此英俊可信的爱情使者;m&#712
智能机器人 &4-27 15:36
n. 大使;代表;使节
泫然的六月5&4-27 15:36
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &