i can't do it .can i help you ?we can do it together .的中文意思help是什么意思?

i can't do it .can i help you ?we can do it together .的中文意思是什么?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
i can't do it .can i help you ?we can do it together .的中文意思是什么?
i can't do it .can i help you ?we can do it together .的中文意思是什么?
我做不了。我可以帮你吗?我们可以一起做。
我不能这样做。我可以帮你吗?我们可以一起做Can I help you with your luggage?交际用语-Can I help you with your luggage?-_________.选择哪个?A.Thank you.I can manage it myself B.No way.I can do it myself C.No,I don't need your help D.You do your things,please_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Can I help you with your luggage?交际用语-Can I help you with your luggage?-_________.选择哪个?A.Thank you.I can manage it myself B.No way.I can do it myself C.No,I don't need your help D.You do your things,please
Can I help you with your luggage?交际用语-Can I help you with your luggage?-_________.选择哪个?A.Thank you.I can manage it myself B.No way.I can do it myself C.No,I don't need your help D.You do your things,pleaseI don't think I need to help you_____your lessons today.you can do it____.A.for you B.with yourself C.about your D .on yourself 选几?为什么?知道者速回!_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
I don't think I need to help you_____your lessons today.you can do it____.A.for you B.with yourself C.about your D .on yourself 选几?为什么?知道者速回!
I don't think I need to help you_____your lessons today.you can do it____.A.for you B.with yourself C.about your D .on yourself 选几?为什么?知道者速回!
选B,首先help sb with sth ,意为在某方面帮助某人,是固定搭配,其次,靠某人自己做某事为do
(by) oneself

我要回帖

更多关于 xd股票是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐