singcontestsingress是什么么意思

【RIC活动】Dea_公共主页_手机人人网_& 的日志【RIC活动】Deadl1ine——RIC毕业季征文活动投票开始啦&&(共3页)
& & &Deadl1ine&&RIC毕业季征文活动投票开始啦!在征稿阶段,我们接到了各个年级不同学院同学们的热情投稿,他们以自己丰富的经历和细致的描述写就了一篇篇优秀的生活学术攻略。其中有哪一篇对你有所帮助呢?快来投票吧!
投票地址:请点击这里&&
使用手机的同学请扫描二维码:
下面是每一篇文章作者及内容的介绍:
投稿一:港大运动小贴士哦~
作者:赵云峥&等
作者简介:赵云峥,吉林人,B16 BSc专业,在小伙伴中被称为&丢哥&,平日酷爱健身,走遍港大大大小小健身场馆,又十分擅长唱歌,曾在CSSAUD举办的Singcontest中获得人气王的美誉,如果你也酷爱健身,抑或是十分喜爱丢哥,就快来投票吧!
文章介绍:本文针对在港大如何合理利用各类体育运动设施进行了风趣又细致的介绍。无论是到达该处的交通方式,场馆设施的分布,还是体育设施的预订以及前往时需要携带的证件,本文都一一作了解释。所以如果你也是做gym达人,或许可以从中发现自己平日没有注意的细节,如果你不爱运动,也希望这篇攻略成为你日后运动生活的序章。&
投稿二:申请总结
作者:梁若尘
作者简介:梁若尘,湖北人,B13 BSc专业, 曾任港大射箭会主席,在各类射箭比赛中射落不少奖项,又弹得一手好吉他,爱好各种球类。如今梁大神即将毕业,祝愿他在以后的日子一帆风顺!
文章介绍:虽是起名作《申请总结》,这篇文章涵盖了作者对于自己大学四年生活的感受与对未来的思考,无论是一份份与众不同的经历绽开如惊雷,还是一句句玄而又玄的感悟弥漫如凤凰山烟云,相信经历过的人会嗅到些随时间而来的熟悉,而未曾经历的人也会隐隐看到未来的绚烂表情。&
投稿三:港大毕业要求-- Junior Course学分限制&
作者:吴雪璐
作者简介:吴雪璐,上海人,B12 E&F专业。吴雪璐学姐是RIC的元老,曾由Archie专业转入E&F专业,是不折不扣的大学霸,以一句&总算是保住4成功毕业啦&让无数学弟学妹景仰膜拜。
文章介绍:在&坑U&里,转专业的学分限制不得不说是众&坑&中不小的一个,吴雪璐学姐在本文中详细地介绍了转专业,尤其是转到E&F专业时,在课程选择上要有怎样的准备。希望有转专业打算的同学读罢此文可以在日后选课时有所留意。&
投稿四:&|&&&&(第1/3页)阅读485次&|&分享0次&更多的日志好友评论(1):&艾特一发众作者!
感谢投稿! @吴雪璐Sylvia @杨帆 @陈志华 @梁若尘 @孙旺
@种八喜 @张宁珊From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
needs additional
for . Please help by adding . Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately, especially if potentially
or harmful. (July 2013)
Li Yuchun (: 李宇春; : Lǐ Yǔchūn), also known as Chris Lee, is a Chinese
and actress who achieved fame when she won the nationwide singing contest
in 2005. She was working with
and released her albums: The Queen and the Dream (September 2006) Mine (November 2007) Youth of China (May 2008) "Li Yuchun" 2009) Dancing Young Literati (April 2011) Old If Not Wild (September 2012) . She made her film debut in
(2009). She gained international fame in November 2013 after winning the 2013 .
Born in a working-class family in , Li Yuchun was not encouraged to pursue a career in entertainment. Her father, a railway police officer, and her mother, a retired housewife, wanted her to be a doctor. At the age of 18, just before the national university entrance exam, she told her parents that she wanted to get into a music conservatory. Although shocked by her ambition, her parents hired a music tutor for her. They thought it was impossible for her to be admitted with her inadequate professional basis. To their surprise, after one month of intensive training she passed the artistic exam and got first. Ecstatic with the admission offer, Li carried out her first live concert, "The Last Battle", which was performed in front of her entire school before the graduation ceremony. After graduation, she started college at Sichuan Music Conservatory.
While still a 21-year old student at the conservatory, Li participated in the
singing contest (similar to the
of contests around the world) in 2005. She won the championship of the qualifying competition in Chengdu, then went on to win the nationwide contest among 120,000 applicants. This competition drew the largest audiences in Chinese TV history. Her win came as a surprise to many people because she was so radically different from the usual stereotype of female singers, being somewhat androgynous-looking and sounding.
Li's national fame rose rapidly and she quickly gathered a large
across China in early episodes. Li usually wore loose jeans and a black button-down shirt, with no make-up and the haircut (and body) of
during his
She received the most votes (3,528,308) in the final contest. According to Chinese voters, her unorthodox style and aggressive singing captivated the audience.
Her first single was "Sweet Love, I Love You" (: 甜蜜的, 我爱你), recorded during the time when she was on Super Girl. She joined
in October 2005 and released the single "Happy Winter" (: 冬天快乐) as a Christmas gift to her fans. In March 2006, she released "Give Me Five", a Latin-flavored dancing song. Another release, "Happy Wake Up", was the AD song used in her
toothpaste. All of these songs were released online by digital distribution, a new move in the Chinese music world. She also released an EP titled "Give Me Five".
Li Yuchun has held seven
concerts to date. The first was in her hometown of Chengdu on March 10, 2006 — her 22nd birthday. The second was in
on March 24, 2007. The other being in Shanghai on May 22, 2006... These unplugged concerts, entitled "Why Me" have become an annual celebration, always held around Li's birthday. And so far six other "Why Me" concerts has been held.
Her debut album, titled
(: 皇后与梦想), was released on September 15, 2006. It presold 100,000 copies and sold more than 430,000 copies in the first month. She held a promotional concert with songs from the album in Beijing Exhibition Center on September 20, 2006.
Her 2nd album, titled Mine (: 我的), was released in November 2007. In the meantime, her nationwide 2007 MINE Concert Tour began in October and had been held in , , ,
and , attracting tens of thousand of music lovers.
Her 3rd album, titled Youth of China (: 少年中国), was released in May 2008 as a gift blessing the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. This album was developed and designed by her. It includes one documentary DVD of her 2007 national live tour concert and one CD with six songs.
Her 4th album, titled Chris Lee(: 李宇春), was first digitally released on August 31, 2009. The songs, mainly created by herself, received widespread praise.The official album was released in December 2009. On December 26, Lee gave her AMO Chris Lee Beijing Live Show at Wukesong Arena, which gained great success. The tickets were sold out in three hours.
Li Yuchun has held her first personal concert in March, 2006, when she was 22 years old. The original purpose of this concert is to celebrate Li Yuchun's birthday, and she named this concert "why me". From Li Yuchun's perspective, this concert gives her a significant opportunity to thanks her families, fans and friends. "Why me" means she always asks herself why could her win in the
singing contest, and she also motivates herself by constantly asking herself.
After the first extremely successful "why me" concert, it has been a significant sign for Li Yuchun. Since then every March, Li Yuchun has her "Why Me" personal concert in different cities in China and she also direct the concert for herself. Li Yuchun tells the public that she is always improving herself for her loved music. Finally, Li Yuchun gets her original brand-"Why Me".
Host city of "Why Me" concert: Cheng Du (2006), Peking (2007), Shang Hai (2008), Guang Zhou (2009), Nan Jing (2010), Wu Han (2011), Shen Zhen (2012).
Li Yuchun triggered a donation craze after she was chosen in March 2006 as the ambassador for the "LIYUCHUN Fans Charity Fund" of the
to help children with . The CRCF has reported several website crashes after Li Yuchun spoke about the charity during recent public appearances. She gave her costumes worn in the Super Girl finale to charity auctions and donating the entire income of her second concert in Shanghai. So far the foundation has received more than 7,700 donations from Li Yuchun fans throughout the world, amounting to over 1,000,000 RMB and helping 21 children. Recently, this fund has raised more than 7,500,000 RMB.
In her mission as Hewlett-Packard Ambassador from August to December 2006 to promote genuine printing supplies and accessories, HP donated part of its sales incomes to the "LIYUCHUN Fans Charity Fund" helping 30 children in poverty with leukemia.
In December 2006, Li Yuchun became the ambassador for Viva Glam Lipstick
Aids Fund in China.
Li Yuchun's success has drawn a lot of attention from the commercial world. She has signed deals with many notable companies, including
Electronics, , , ,
and .[] Her popularity on the world stage increased following her nomination and win for
at the 2013 .
Nominated -
Nominated -
Nominated -
Gu Shaotang
Guaerjia Musen
Album Type
Information
Tracklisting
(生日特别限量版 珍藏版)
Released: 10 March 2006
1st Studio
(皇后与梦想)
Released: 15 September 2006
2nd Studio
Released: 1 November 2007
(少年中国)
Released: 28 April 2008
1st Compilation
Released: 25 December 2008
3rd Studio
Released: 18 August 2009
4th Studio
(会跳舞的文艺青年)
Released: 2 April 2011
5th Studio
(再不疯狂我们就老了)
Released: 4 September 2012
6th Studio
Released: 19 August 2014
2005 甜蜜的, 我爱你 Sweet Love, I Love You
2005 冬天快乐 Happy Winter
2006 "Give Me Five"
2006 唱得响亮 (Theme Song for 2006 Super Girl Singing Contest)
2007 爱的太傻 (Theme Song for Popular Korean Show , Chinese version)
2007 和你一样 (Theme Song for , written by her fans)
2007 Green (A charitable song dedicated to Greenpeace 绿色和平公益歌曲)
2007 Come to Dance (Theme song for the celebrity dancing show 'strictly come dancing' launched by HNWS and TVB)
2008 倾国倾城
2008 梨花香 (Theme Song for the Chinese film 十全九美)
2008 红遍全球 (Coca Cola Song for 2008 Beijing Olympics)
2008 用爱点亮希望
2008 一开始就知道
2008 Why Me (Theme Song for the "Why Me" concert)
2009 Sichuan Embroidery (蜀绣)
2009 湘江的笔画
2009 AOAEO 出发 (Theme Song for "Journey to the West" Animation)
2009 粉末 Powder (Theme Song for "Bodyguards and Assassins")
2009 阿么 AMO
2010 下个,路口,见 Next, turn, see you
2010 我在这里 I Am Here (Theme Song for "Volunteer Universiade 2011")
2010 序幕 Prologue
2011 会跳舞的文艺青年 The Formidable Youth Dancing Artiste
2011 对不起﹐只是忽然很想你 Sorry, I Miss You Suddenly
2012 珍惜 Cherish (Theme Song for "Legend of Lu Zhen" or "Female Prime Minister"
. MTV 2013.
Joffe-Walt, Benjamin (). . .
. MTV 2013.
: Hidden categories:From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the quiz show hosted by Ryan Tubridy, see .
This article needs additional citations for . Please help
by . Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (December 2011)
"All Kinds of Everything" is a song written by Derry Lindsay and Jackie S as performed by , it won the . "All Kinds of Everything" represented a return to the
form from the more energetic performances which had dominated Eurovision the previous years. Dana sings about all the things which remind her of her sweetheart, with the admission at the end of every verse that "all kinds of everything remind me of you". The recording by Dana became an international hit.
Dana had competed in the 1969 Irish National Song Contest — she was a resident of Northern Ireland and citizen of the United Kingdom but it was decided that year to have the Irish entry in Eurovision represent the island of Ireland in its entirety rather than just the Republic of Ireland. Although in 1970 the Irish Eurovision entry reverted to representing the Republic of Ireland only, Dana had made such a favorable impression in the previous year's Irish National Song Contest - her performance of "Look Around" had come second - that the contest's producer Tom McGrath invited her to participate again singing "All Kinds of Everything," a composition by Derry Lindsay and Jackie Smith, two twenty-eight-year-old amateur songwriters who worked as compositors for a Dublin newspaper.
Dana's performance of "All Kinds of Everything" won the 1970 Irish National Song Contest and that 21 March - a Saturday - she performed the song at the Eurovision Song Contest held in . Dana was the twelfth and final performer on the night (following 's
with ""). Ireland chose not to send its own conductor to accompany Dana, so , the renowned musical leader of the Dutch Metropole Orchestra, conducted his own orchestra for the Irish entry. Dana sang seated on a stool fashioned as a cylinder which left her feet suspended above the floor and caused her concern that she'd slide off. However Dana performed the song with the self-possession she had displayed at rehearsals, when the production team had her rise from her stool mid-performance to accommodate a set adjustment she continued singing regardless and earned a standing ovation from the orchestra.
"All Kinds of Everything" took first place in the contest with a total of 32 votes besting second place "" by
by seven votes. 1970 had augured to be an off year for Eurovision with five nations boycotting the contest and an apparently predictable outcome with a victory by Hopkin or possibly
(who in fact came in fourth with ""). The surprise victory of "All Kinds of Everything" by the ingenuous Dana made 1970 one of the most memorable Eurovision contests.
"All Kinds of Everything" was the first Eurovision win for the Republic of I six subsequent victories have made that nation Eurovision's most successful entrant. "All Kinds of Everything" was also only the second song sung in English to win Eurovision outright (the first being 's "", with 's "" sharing first place one year previously).
The entry was politically sensitive as Dana came from
in , yet was representing Ireland, not the . At this time
in Northern Ireland were erupting, and some people found political symbolism of a Northern Irishwoman representing the Republic.[] On the other hand, the United Kingdom's entry the following year was sung by , who was also from Northern Ireland. Following her victory Dana returned to Londonderry and sang her victorious song to a crowd of cheering wellwishers from a balcony in the city.
Preceded by
co-winners
Succeeded by
Dana had recorded "All Kinds of Everything" following her victory in the Irish National Song Contest with veteran Eurovision composer
("","") providing the musical arrangement for the Ray Horricks production. The record was released on 14 March 1970 on the
label for whom Dana had previously recorded four singles (including "Look Around") and became a massive hit in the Republic of Ireland even prior to its Eurovision win reaching #1 on the chart dated 20 March 1970 and remaining at #1 for nine weeks: in October 1970 Dana received a gold disc for "All Kinds of Everything" selling 100,000 units in Ireland. In the UK "All Kinds of Everything" was #1 for the weeks dated 18 April and 25 April 1970.
A #2 hit in the 1970 Eurovision host nation the Netherlands, "All Kinds of Everything" was also a hit in Austria (#7), Germany (#4), Israel (#3), Malaysia (#3), New Zealand (#8), Singapore (#1), South Africa (#7), Switzerland (#3) and Yugoslavia (#4). In Australia the release of Dana's "All Kinds of Everything" was preceded by a cover by
whose version reached #25 before the Dana original charted to be ranked jointly with Carroll's version: the highest position this joint ranking reached was #34. "All Kinds of Everything" also charted in Italy but failed to become a major hit with a #58 peak.
Overall sales for Dana's "All Kinds of Everything" are estimated at two million units.
When Dana - as Dana Rosemary Scallon - ran in the
the Republic of Ireland's Independent Television & Radio Commission requested that Irish radio stations refrain from playing "All Kinds of Everything" on the grounds that airing the song in effect promoted its singer's candidacy. Radio stations who insisted on playing the song were requested to reduce coverage of Dana's candidacy by three minutes for each spin of the record (which is three minutes long).
During the election journalist
was criticized for interviewing Dana in a confrontational manner. His apology took the form of a rendition of "All Kinds of Everything" during a subsequent radio panel discussion.
Dana named her 2007 autobiography All Kinds of Everything.
In 2008 Dana's "All Kinds of Everything" - whose opening lyric runs: "Snowdrops and daffodils...", was played in ads which ran on Irish radio asking listeners to purchase a
pin on "National Snowdrop Day" - 27 March 2008 - with proceeds funding counseling and
services to aid .
The song was featured in a scene of the 2011 movie .
Preceded by
April 18, 1970 for two weeks
Succeeded by
The 1997 play A Skull in Connemara by
uses Dana's "All Kinds of Everything" incongruously: the record plays during a scene in which three skulls are smashed to powder with hammers.
A faster, 8-bit version of "All Kinds of Everything" is featured in the video games
recorded "All Kinds of Everything" for the 1998 album A Song For Eurotrash; the track was also featured on O'Connor's 2005 release Collaborations.
included their version of "All Kinds of Everything" on their 2001 album The Songs That Sold A Million.
A German rendering of "All Kinds of Everything": "Alles Und Noch Viel Mehr", was a German hit at #26 for
in 1970: Manuela also recorded the song in its original English for her 1971 album Songs of Love. Other non-English renderings of "All Kinds of Everything" have been recorded by
(Dutch: "Duizenden dingetjes"),
(Spanish: "Todas los cosas") and
(Romanian: "Dac? Visezi Cumva"). Singaporean vocalist Rita Chao recorded the Japanese rendering "永遠火辣辣" (always burning) as the title cut for a 1970 album release.
McLoughlin, Jamie (26 July 2009). . Archived from
on 22 February 2012.
"Billboard 11 October". 1997. p. 89.
: Hidden categories:when is the sing contest?哪里错_百度知道
when is the sing contest?哪里错
哪里错应该改为很高兴为你解答:when is the sing contest。此处应该用动名词?哪里错歌唱比赛什么时候开始,singinggood luck?sing 是动词:when is the singing
在校本科生
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Ask Betty : Pronoun Use
Pronoun Use
What is a pronoun?
English personal pronouns agree in number,
gender, and case (i.e., their function in a sentence, as a
subject, direct object, or indirect object, etc.) with
the noun they substitute. For example, the pronoun "he"
generally replaces a masculine, singular noun functioning
as a subject (its corresponding object case is "him"),
while the pronoun "she" replaces a feminine, singular
pronoun functioning as a subject (its corresponding
object case is "her").
The following chart outlines English
personal pronouns. In the last row, you'll find a pronoun test to help you determine the case of any pronoun. Place the pronoun in the space provided. If the sentence reads correctly, then you have confirmed the pronoun's case.
Subject Pronouns
Object Pronouns
Possessive Adjectives
Possessive Pronouns
Reflexive Pronouns
1st person, sing
2nd person, sing
3rd person (masc, sing)
3rd person (fem, sing)
3rd person (neut, sing)
1st person (pl)
2nd person (pl)
yourselves
3rd person (pl)
themselves
Pronoun test
___ will be there.
I will kick ___
I call ___ name.
That book is ___.
(subj) love(s) (reflx).
Common problems related to pronouns
1. Unclear antecedent
Since a pronoun is used in place of a noun, there should always be a noun or a noun phrase
(which we call the antecedent) to which it corresponds.
Sometimes, however, and in cases where several personal pronouns are in use in a sentence, it may be unclear to the reader to which
antecedent a pronoun refers. For example:
1.1 When I crashed my car into the car in front of
me, it was totally wrecked.
1.2 It's not right to support the government's
stand on immigration issues. They make it hard for
immigrants to come here.
1.3 In Shakespeare's sonnets, he uses a lot of
metaphors.
1.4 I just found out that my dog has cancer. That
has me worried to death.
The problem in Example 1.1 is that the antecedent
pronoun "it" can be either "my car" or "the car in front
of me," and the reader cannot be sure which noun is the
real antecedent. The solution in this case is to repeat
the antecedent, for example, "When I crashed my
car&, my car was totally wrecked."
While not as confusing as Example 1.1, Example 1.2 would benefit from a more precise antecedent. So while "they" logically refers to the
government officers as a whole, grammatically, "they"
can refer to other groups of people as well. There are, in other words, other causes, groups, and factors that prevent immigrants from coming here.
In Example 1.3, the reader should have no
difficulty figuring out that the writer meant the antecedent of "he" to be Shakespeare, even though the noun phrase says "Shakespeare's sonnets." A better choice in this case would be to substitute "they" for "he." The revised sentence would then read: "In his sonnets,
Shakespeare uses a lot of metaphors."
Finally, in Example
1.4, even though most readers would know that "that"
refers to what I just found out, there's no clear or direct
antecedent for the pronoun "that," which leaves the reader wondering, Is it "the fact that I
just found out that my dog has cancer" (the news I just received) or is it just "the cancer" (not just a cold or loss of appetite) that makes me worried? In this
case, the reference is too broad. A more precise way to phrase this sentence might read: "I
just found out that my dog has cancer. The news has me
worried to death."
2. Agreement issues
Pronouns should agree with their
antecedents in number, gender, and case. It's not uncommon, however, to see the following errors:
2.1 Everyone is carrying their cell phones these
2.2 Everybody is here, and they didn't bring their cell phones.
2.3 If a person falls in love with you, they will
ask you out.
2.4 Someone came into my room, and they stole my
2.5 The student is required to participate in class
discussion by presenting their opinions.
2.6 Every writer has to be careful when they choose
In each pair of words above, there is an agreement error. In 2.1, "everyone" should be treated as singular, so "their" isn't accurate in this case because it's a plural pronoun. Although "everyone" seems like it should be plural, its number is always treated as singular. In
2.2, we see the same kin "everybody" should be treated as singular. In
2.3 and 2.4 "a person" and
"someone" are singular, and therefore the use of "they" to
replace both words is incorrect. In 2.5 and
2.6, "the student" and "every writer" here refer
to the whole population of students or writers, and
although logically there are many students in a class and
although "every writer" means "all writers,"
each noun phrase is singular (notice the
verb "is required" and "has to be" as opposed to "are
required" and "have to be").
Opting for "he or she" in place of "they" in cases where the antecedent is everyone or everybody isn't always the most effective way to make pronouns and their antecedents agree, however. Sometimes a better revision involves recasting your sentence to avoid the awkwardness of "he or she." With this in mind, the previous sentences could be rewritten as follows:
2.1b Everyone carries his or her cell phone these
days. OR: Everyone carries a cell phone these days.
2.2b The teacher asked everybody to leave the room,
and all did.
2.3b If a person falls in love with you, he or she
will ask you out. OR: If a person falls in love with you,
you'll be asked to go out.
2.4b Someone came into my room and stole my
2.5b Students are required to participate in class discussion by presenting
their opinions.
2.6b Every writer has to be careful when choosing
There are many ways to avoid the
agreement problem, and if using "he or she" sounds repetitive or awkward, consider not using these pronouns at all, as in the
Example 2.1b. Alternatively, you can use "all" as in
2.2b, or the passive voice as in the second revision in 2.3b.
on Passive Voice. Another way to make a concise revision is to use a
participle modifier, as in 2.6b, where we've replaced
the subordinate clause ("when they choose pronouns") with a participle clause. We also haven't created a
dangling modifier because the implicit subject of the clause is still the same as it was in the original sentence.
on dangling modifiers. Finally, the writer simply changes the singular noun to plural to avoid an agreement problem in
3. "It's" vs. "Its"
Another common pronoun error is the its/it's construction. To express
possession, use "its" (without an apostrophe), as in "My
dog likes to play with its toys." The contraction "it's" (with an
apostrophe), on the other hand, means "it is" or it has," as in
"it's been a long time." Using contractions in your writing might affect the
overall tone of your paper, however, so consider whether your audience requires a more formal tone.
for more on
to Grammar in College

我要回帖

更多关于 xd股票是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐